April 11 - Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY "real time" Live Feed observations here !

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use Parenthesis (*brackets*) around the text.

Please post pictures and video the following forum! http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showforum=82

If you post questions or start conversations with each other, it will be deleted.

Thank you!

9:00PM BBT: Natalie goes up to the HoH to see Sheila. She tells her that they have to stick together because the boys want to take them out. Sheila asks about Sharon and Natalie tells her Sharon first then the boys. Sheila tells Natalie that Adam is worried and so is she. Natalie explains that if Sharon wins the PoV and takes herself off the block then Sheila needs to nominate Ryan in her place then Sharon will go. Sheila isn

10:55PM BBT: Everyone is hanging out in the LR waiting for the PoV to start. BB has not told them exactly when it will start but they think it will be at midnight after BBAD is over. They are wondering what the PoV will be and if it will be something crazy.

Sharon says they should keep telling stories to make the time pass. Sharon tells of how her brother convinced her sister to smoke a potpourri stick. Sharon says to this day her sister has breathing problems and she blames it on that fucking stick.

Natalie tells a story

4:34am BBT Feeds back, sounding like a morph type puzzle POV.

Everyone yelling excitedly, hard to determine who won, I think I heard a male voice say, I can't believe I won, but can't tell who said it.

5:02 am BBT - Ry, Shar and Shel talking about the POV, talking about something to do with the GP's... Talking about how Nat came out there and was looking like all beat. Asking where Nat is, they say she is in the kitchen and that she is staring at the memory wall. They laugh and Sheila says "Bless her heart". Ry says "She is picturing faces". They worry that she is coming up. Shar says that she is going to the BR. Ry - she has been telling us... Adam, Her and Me final 3 and he says that she probably told you three the same thing. Nat does come upstairs. Nat says that she is bored. Sharon says she is going to bed -(weird gutteral clearing thing) It is like 5 o'clock... Nat - she comes in here and is like psssst pssssy pssssst... Nat - Molie molie molie!! Nat is the only one that laughs. Sheila talks about her birthday. Nat says that she is going to bed they will just have to call her in the morning. Ry says that he is going to bed. Nat asks is Baller is up... Ry says he is probably going nuts. Ry and Nat rehash the POV... Nat says that she did horrible. Once she figured out it was the GP's she was too late... Nat - I should have known! It was BB! By the time I figured it out I was like duur ta duuur... (I say that all the time, don't know how to spell it... Shar - Please call me next to the DR... (weird gutteral things again)... need to get me some Jesus... gaaawwwwghhh... need to get some Jesus! Shar starts reading her bible...

5:10 am BBT - Nat and Ry brushing teeth... Nat is very animated about something (can't hear over the water running)... Shel getting ready for bed... Shar reading the bible... Adam must still be in DR... Nat still whispering to Ry in the BR... Ry just says Yeah yeah... Nat - sorry BB I am going to bed you are just going to have to call me in the morining, my voice is going... Ry - yeah yeah... then Ry rinses his mouth and does that Darth Vader breathing thing... Adam out of DR and to kitchen... washes hands in sink and has funny little smirk on his face ... Adam - Thank you Lord Jesus!... Cam switches to Shar reading bible... Adam comes to BR where Ry is... Ry - what is that all about dude? You spent like 4 hours on the block... Adam - D U triple N... (Ry repeats)... FotH...

5:14 am BBT - They start whispering... Ry - I have to win, because everyone is on the block... BB - Sharon, Please go to the DR. Ry and Adam whispering... Adam - she is pissed... f*** her, f*** that B!tch... Ry - I am surprised you didn't take your smokes out there and smoke them... Adam - I figured why smoke them... Adam - you were ready to smoke them eh? Right? Ry - I was hoping you were going to smoke them and I was going to take a hit... They go to Nats bedroom ... Nat - I just went up there and she gave me attitude! Adam - who sheila?... Nat - yeah I went up there and I asked "am I going on the block" and she was like "W ell Nat you know what happens"... Adam - yeah me too! She was like a B!tch... she is going home next week! I don't give a f*** about that B!tch... more talk about sheila... (don't know if the boys are acting)... Nat tells Adam - she is so proud of him, he did a great job... Adam - Good night Natty... Nat - good night!... Adam says the DR was 'like' God Damn dude you are quick!... BB - Ry and Adam please attach your microphone (X2)... Ry - did you think she had it? Adam - what? Ry - did you think you had it by the way she acted when she came out there??? They talk about how much time each person took. They say Nat took like 13 minutes...

(yes sweetie, I can do a bit... then have to get some work done)

5:21 am BBT - Ry and Adam in bedroom talking scenerios... Who they need to put up... BB - Adam please reattach your mic... Adam - its on dog!... More talk of the POV... Adam - says he is the first one in the DR... called to the DR... Ry - I was second... Adam - the first time I was like... Ry - You were like I'm out of here, I don't like these clowns... Adam - I was like these ppl are beat! Ry - then you got stuck with Sheila... Adam then says he is going to do laundry tomorrow... They rehash that they are final 4! Adam talks about his crazy eyes coming out and that it is a done deal dude.. done deal... ry - it will be nice... adam whispers something... BB- Ryan please stop playing with your mic... Adam - stop feigning for a cigarette... Ry - they are on our $ h!t bro!!! They starts whispering... I cannot tell what they are saying...

5:26 am BBT - Ry - it's all good... It's all gooood... Adam - I cannot believe I won! I thought Nat had it in like a min and a half... Ry - yeah Nat was like all giddy! Ad - yeah Sharon did good!~ Ry - yeah my glory didn't last too long... I did 6:01... Ry - said he f'ed around too long on the heads... Something about starting Parker on the bottom right Ry - I started at the top right... Adam - I started on the bottom right... chess helped me out... Ry - no one has predicted anything right you know... Adam - I can predict who is going home this week... Ry - Yeah...

5:28 am BBT - Ry - they are saying there is a half hour time limit... if someone took a half hour on that thing... Adam - they tested that thing... They say there were 9 plasmas up there and that was a cool set, they hooked it up... Adam says he wants something to drink and asks Ry if he wants something to drink... Ry says no. Adam gets up to go get something to drink... Heads to kitchen, spits... gets water out of the fridge, smells cup, pours water... drinks... (even drinks noisily)... burps... back to his bedroom, says something about sheets Ry - that sucks dude... this is a pillow top... Ry - are you going to bed anytime soon? Adam - you ready to go to bed? Ry - I am tired, lets kill that b!tch... ... they get into their own beds... Ry - I am f***** sore! Foth!

5:32 am BBT - Adam goes to SR and starts going through laundry on the counter... decides to grab all of the laundry and heads back to the his bed room... Ry - I hooked it up dude... Adam says something about feeling sick in the blue room... (They both have their mics off)... Adam is making his bed with clean sheets... Sheila in bed, Nat in bed, Shar in DR... Ry - this is the wrong side dude that is supposed to go on top... Adam - no it is right... Ry - let me see it... (talking about sheets)... Ry - dude look at our room! two big guys and we have pink sheets, pink blankets, pink shades! Adam - it is like grandmas house... Adam says something about someone being pissed... more whispers... adam - POV now they have to make that decision... Adam - now it is even dude now... (hard to hear cuz of lack of mics)... Ry - you got your ass off... Ry - I wonder how James would have done on that... Adam - amazing! Ry - I guarantee he would have not beat 3:20... Adfam - you never knwo... BB - Ryan please reattach your mic... Ry - I am just going to stop talking... Adam - did you see the gp with the pink hair GP! They had a GP with a pink mohawk... I started with the one with Parkers hair... They say they knew Sheila would bomb it...

5:38 am BBT - They talk about Shar and that she is in the DR... Adam is gulping his drink... Adam -I have a clean bed... (door slams in background) Adam - 5:30, 6:00 in the morning bro... Adam - hope they wake us up for a luxury comp or something... gonna toss and turn for an hour or so bro... Ry - itis crazy that it is 5:30 on the morning bro, I am not even tired... They are both in bed trying to get some sleep... All cams on their room...

5:40 am BBT - Adam - I am pumped still... Ry - I'll bet you are.... Adam is tossing and turning... Adam talking about how huge the veto ceremony was huge... Ry - says you have to figure out your speech to her... Adam - yeah I do! It is great!... Ry agrees... someone keeps clicking as if they have an itchy throat...

Archived