Adam

Jem

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:running: I just watched a series of vids of Adam running around the house messing with the camera people and it was the most hilarious thing I have seen in a long time. He might be a pig, but I would love to throw back a beer with him. :cheers:

I can't believe that Adam is listening to Natalie and her promise of the business they are starting together. And God is with them and she is a giver and not a taker.

I can't believe that Adam is falling for Natalie's bullshit.

You know, underneath that dumb act, I was convinced Adam was truly smart and knew a lot more about what was going on around him than he let on. I'm still leaning towards thinking that surely Adam isn't falling for that crap. Surely, he knows that it's only in Ryan's best interest to keep Natalie in -- and not his.

Maybe he's just pretending in order to see Sheila lose it -- when all along he knows he will be voting to evict Natalie.

If Adam does break his alliance with Sheila and turns on her then I will celebrate when he gets evicted.
I'm with you Marty! :animated_bouncy:

Adam appears to be stupid, but IMO underneath it all, I think he is always thinking ahead. Infact, I think sometimes he is thinking to hard, that's probably why his eyes bulge...... :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

brillant move making sheila do dirty work

Archived