Adam

Jem

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Sheila is pretty set on nominating Natalie. Natalie was up in HOH last night and telling Sheila she HAD to put up Ryan if Adam came down in a very demanding way. Natalie told Sheila she has had her back from day one.

Sheila reminded Natalie when she was up on the block and Sheila asked Natalie if she had her back and Nat said it was 50/50.

Sheila is absoulute is putting up Natalie, she was telling Sharon soooo last night when she got a moment where Natalie was not bugging her, Natalie just kept at her, but Sheila said t Sharon not to worry, it was a done deal.a dn she swore to her she would not go home.

Yea Adam, way to go bud

:cheers::cheers::cheers::dance2::dance2:

it all depends now who wins the next hoh, and pov, Sharon I guarentee will not win a damn thing, and Sheila is a shakey bet, so if Adam comes on strong and has to make a choice Ryan prolly is the best one, but he would prolly win over All of em, except maybe Sheila, it may be close, but Adam has not made enemies, if Sheila ends up not pissing Nat off she may get her vote, but Sheila is not gonna put Ryan up, it is gonna be Nat out this week,lol, I would not be unhappy with an Adam win at the end

he has less blood than some also, believe me they all know where Natalie had her hands in most every eviction because she was going to every one and telling them the same stuff, you and me, F2,lol and when they all compare the notes she is a dead fish in the water for votes!!!

I am now pulling for Adam, too!! I was undecided about Sharon at first, but I have to come to like Adam's goofiness! What is that about the roofies???...and what happens when they are down to 3? This is the first season that I really got into!!

I agree, but do not think Ryan deserves 2nd place at all, he is like Sharon in my book, he has won a cpl times, but he is just sooo dull and oafy, I would want Sheila to get something out of this, she has pretty much kept her word, and even in this case coming up she did not nom Natalie to begin with, so she did not like break her word, I know this has been over done, but Ryan took the 10 g's from Sheila, and I would hate to see him get any more money like the 2nd place 50 g's So I pray it would be Adam and Sheila, now if Ryan wins by some weird thing, he would stick with the Bro alliance and take Adam

Adam wins BB9 if Natalie goes home this week.

I said that yesterday and I stand by it.

Shiela has no chance unless she keeps Natalie. She should be making deals with the power player, not evicting her. Evicting her hands it to Adam. Period.

Mark it down. Shiela, you're making a monumental mistake.

Keep Natalie, Shiela wins BB9. Evict Natalie, Adam wins.

well there are other things that could and probably will go wrong with every scenerio we put up there, , they may not be able to get Ryan or Adam out, Sharon is usless and Sheila chances for the big bucks against Adam are nil, but I would hate to see Ryan get another damn thing, and I do want Natalie gone, I do not want there to even be a teeny chance that she could win anything either, and we have all marked down your prediction XAL from yesterday, since I would be not be unhappy with a Adam win, I will be happy to see Natalie go, and will have fun watching how it all plays out,lol

agree

sheila only hope to win bb if nat goes is ryan imho

well I do believe Nat is going so Sheila prolly is not going to win, but I am happy to see Nat go, and would not be mad at adam if he won,lol

he wont get that big gift

Anything can happen at this point. You don't always know how the jury is going to swing. We can only guess.

I am emotionally invested in this cast but would like to see Sheila win. The more I think about it I don't think she will be F2.

I do really want to see Natalie go.

I am still 100% behind Adam, despite his bad manners, self manipulation, nose pick and general bad manners. At least i feel he is honestly being Adam. The rest of the HG's are playing the game like they are scarred to make a move.

GO ADAM

:party_smilie::band::party_smilie:

Archived