Sharon - Week 9

Jem

they fear nat for whatever reason makes no sense to me

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Sheila is targeting Natalie because that is best for her. It will either be Natalie or Sheila in F3 with the guys. They guys know better to go to F3 with Sharon because of the jury.

They will get Sharon out next.

I am not a Sharon fan, but if I were on the Jury I would give her consideration for the $500K if she made the final two.

In spite of the stupid power couple vote eviction, negativity with Josh, high pitched whiney voice, guinea pigs conspiring in the diary room to evict her and seeming stupidity for asking to be put up on the block a few weeks back - SHE IS STILL THERE. Wonder if she is in any kind of BB record contention for most # of times on the blocK?

I have to give her gameplay (or seemingly lack of gameplay) some props...

Sharon seems like an extremely nice girl, but she is flying under the radar and I don't understand why Ryan and Adam don't see that. She's not good at this game, she hasn't won anything and before Josh left, it was like Pinky and the Brain in the way they would sit around talking about who they were going to destroy but at game time could do absolutely nothing.

Who knows, maybe she's saving herself for the final 3 and the last HoH comp. But I seriously doubt it.

I have to give her gameplay (or seemingly lack of gameplay) some props...

I agree totally. If Sharon can make it to the end (that's a big IF), after being on the block so many times and being the only one remaining of her alliance (for what will have been weeks by the end), then I believe she deserves to be in final two if not win the whole thing. I'm the first to admit being anti-floater and am always disappointed when a floater makes it to the end, but Sharon's case is different. I don't think of Sharon as a floater.

Smartest thing Sharon could do is to talk Sheila into nominating Ryan instead of Natalie. With Ryan out of the house ALL of the remaining HG's have to take her to the F2 to win. If Ryan is still in the game, they'll have a choice. (Comments are meant for Sharon's game... Ryan going instead of Natalie doesn't benefit anyone else.)

I agree fluff. I think I could really like Sharon IF she had a mute button. She is a pretty girl and what an amazing tan she has gotten! Do you think Adam would take her to the final 2? I know that originally they didn't want a player with a partner ie: Ry and Jenn to win. But since she and Jacob were technically together do you think that matters to them? I often wonder if they are still together. She does talk about him in every other convo that she has. Could be the 12 year past history... but as I said, I wonder if it is truly that they are indeed completely broken up and over with... do any of you all see that as well?

It's hard to get over a "true love" as we have probably been through that unless some are fortunate to still be with them: therefore, it has consumed a pretty big part of her life. I think Sharon is still truly in love with Jacob, but can't trust herself to believe him (not that she has been a saint according to some of her conversations). Sometimes it brings us to the point of boring people to death to talk about it to get it out the system, and she's done that. Who knows, she came into the house (according to her again) to regroup and get her head together, plus it keeps her from having to talk too much game that could come back and bite her. She HAS been grouping with different people at different times to get that PERSONAL connection. And what better way to moan and groan with Sheila and Natalie, the "ISSUES QUEENS".

This is my view of things, of course, but it doesn't count out the fact I still have to hit the MUTE button so much the little picture on the key has worn off!!!! :lipsrsealed2:

I agree Carmen, I don't think Sharon is a floater. Hell, she's been on the block too many times to be a floater.

Sharon needs to go. If the JC team wants to finish the job of removing the evil-doers Sharon needs to go this week. She is there, the opportunity will probably not present itself again.

They have already cut the head off the serpent, now put the stake through the heart.

Evict Sharon!!! :giljotiini:

Archived