Sharon - Week 9

Jem

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching the piece from her family on last night's episode made me like her even more...that car accident looked HORRIBLE...and her answer regarding faith in the game also made me look at her differently...she really is the person to constantly read the bible yet she doesn't go out of her way to condemn anyone...she is the best role model of what a Christian is supposed to be in that house because she has basically handled every situation with goodness

agree, she is for real on her faith, Natalie is so plastic when it comes to how she puts her religion out there, it is her own brand of religion, she makes it up as she goes along,lol

Sharon is NOT a good person. Watching her snigger at the cruelties spewed from the mouths of Joshua and James was proof enough. Now we get to hear it from her own mouth. She's as hypocritical as they come.

I don't think anyone said she was like without fault, this whole house is not that great this season, but she has been a little more low key about it and she does not annoy me except for that horrendous laugh of hers, that is enough to make a person plug their ears,lol

They are all guilty of the back stabbing. No I did not like way Sharon acted in those situations and I did not understand her reaction to Joshy leaving when he was trying to stab her in the back.

I am just saying I don't think she is a bad person and seems to be pretty normal comparatively to the others. I do think she is a true Christian.

I do not think she has played the game well.

stinking leech gameplay

well UPV, I think deep down it is more leech playin than say Sheilas under the radar playin,lolol

I am watching the feeds right now and she has that stupid blue blanket wrapped around her neck. I just want to reach through the screen and rip that thing to shreds. What is that thing she does with folding it up??? Has anybody else noticed this?

I was not sure until this last comp, that was not a throw, that was fear, she does choke, and I do not know how she did last nite but I do not think that well, she cannot win a darn thing, and it is not because she is throwing it, no way they will take her to F2, I think she will be next out, after Natalie

bb3 lisa

Sharon has done a good job turning the house on Natalie. Nat definitely put herself there, but Sharon has thrown fuel on the fire. She disappointed me, as well, when she laughed at Josh's rants. If she had not done that, I may have been cheering her on. However she did. I don't want Sharon to win, but she's now in a nice position.

Sharon has done a good job turning the house on Natalie.

Sharon has done a great job of stirring an already simmering pot. Other than that her accomplishments have been non-existent. It will be a crime if she wins this game.

I lost a lot of respect for her when she dropped down after 5 minutes of the glass house comp. She could have at least stayed in there for a while an made it look good.

Yes they need to evict her next for sure.

she is cocky

One strategic move I know she made was telling Natalie to drop from the HOH comp...and people seem to forget that she was HOH with Josh for a week and they also won a POV so even though it was a while ago, she has done SOMETHING...I hated that she would giggle after some awful things were said but I almost felt like that was her way of blending with each group without really saying anything bad herself which could be viewed as a strategy in itself

Archived