Sharon - Week 9

Jem

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

might as well give her the money

she keeps getting a free ride

well it wasn't smart of her at all to say anything about the votes in any way, by sdoing htat is what made the guys start figuring out it really would not take to many votes for sharon to win, like Adam said she already has 3 votes, so we need to send her , not Nat. She shot her ownself in the foot,lol

You better believe if Natalie was evicted that Ryan would grab Sharon and go back to the F2. Ryan wants to go to the end with anyone but Adam.

Sharon would rather go to the end with Ryan then Sheila.

If this girl gets to stay tonight , I hope she can pull the hoh out of her butt. Please just let her win one thing, I mean even sheila got something. (Hey i even like sheila now....well today at least) Im really going to lose all faith in the reality show gods if a girl who won nothing and really didnt do anything wins this game. Dont get me wrong i like Sharon, she seems like a nice girl. Boring, but nice. But having someone like her win Big Brother kinda bums me out. Its like going on survivior and sleeping in the bushes till final four. Sharon dear if you stay PLEASE DO SOMETHING!!!!! ANYTHING! :bored:

BB10 Houseguests take notes: better watch out for the pawn. :sneaky:

Sharon is the Zach of this year. Laying low til it really matters. If she doesn't get evicted tonight, she will begin to show what she really has. She is more of a threat than Nat, imho.

Hoops, I believe, is a figment of Sharon's imagination. Sharon's voice doesn't annoy me in comparison to Natalie's annoying baby talk. Geeeesh. Somebody shoot her and put her out of my misery. "I wanna see the mi-nee...can I please stay and see the mi-nee?" uuuugh.

Sharon's voice is irritating to me, but in the game she is insignificant as far as I'm concerned. I know there are tons of you who will disagree, but I think she's done for whether it's tonight or next eviction.

Archived