Sheila

Jem

i think folks are underestimating nat wanting to win

i do think she would take ryan over sheila

but adam i dont think she would over sheila

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if anyone takes Sharon to Final 2 they are complete morons!! I was happy that Shiela got her HOH, but her backstabbing Natalie sucks. It isn't time yet. They get out Sharon this week and next week starts the all out war to make it to the end. I think the only way Ryan would win would be with Natalie at F2. Anyone else he would be up againest Adam....better player and everyone likes him in jury, Sharon has the majority vote in jury, Sheila has the sympathy vote in jury over Ryan for sure. Natalie is the only one they all hate.

If Josh, James, Chelsia and Sharon are on team Sheila isn't the smart move for her to take Nat as the F2. 4-3 vote right?

Right, but smart move and shelia are like oil and water... They don't mix well...

Some of the worst southern accents come from people born and raised in the south. I have a Charleston accent, but I can't pull an upper Cumberland (Tennessee Hills) accent to save my soul. I guess it's like a New Yorker trying to use a Boston accent. Doesn't work. but the bad accent doesn't explain the bad acting.

As far as James and Josh voting in the finals. If they cannot vote for sharon, they have to vote on gameplay. give James a few days to stew on Shelia and ryan using his power and NOT returning the favor. Then let James think about the "comforting" Shelia gave him and how is was ALL A BIG LIE. If he has to chose between someone that beat him in the game (natalie) and someone who floated her way to the end (Shelia), I think James will vote for Natalie.

I think Sheila is or was serious in her diary rooms when she said she wanted her and Adam final2. I am not sure about that as people really like Adam, including James, so either Ryan with Sheila or Natalie with Sheila for final 2, that is if we are wanting a win for Sheila, as I am. But the hard thing is this , I agree with Marty Natalie will stab Sheila in the back in a heart beat and not take her to final 2 unless natalie is sooo egotistical that she thinks she can beat Sheila, so the lessor of the 2 evils would be get Natalie before Natalie gets her, otherwise as strong as Natalie is she will be battleing it out at the final 3 point and so I think Sheila has no chance unless she does get rid of Natalie, but I would be taking ryan with me instead of Adam if I was sheila, team James hates Ryan, they have the most votes

I think it is a crapshoot. All they are thinking right now of what the know in this moment. Right now Natalie is Sheila's biggest threat because she will probably not take her to F2. The guys don't know what to believe with Natalie and her Girl alliance vs the BRO HO alliance. I think they need to get rid of the thing that is the most uncertain.

I agree that getting Natalie to the jury house is something to make her appear as a good player.

I think she just says it is revenge, but she is trying to divert all attention away from the fact that she does care for Adam and has a final 2 with him, but she will put up Natalie if she gets the chance after the pov, me if I was gonna do it, I would just do it, as you say if she sent Natalie to the jury house it will be a huge play to them because they hate Natalie, so Natalie could not get revenge in the end by not giving her one lonely vote, I would just flat put her up, then she also would create a little fear in the others and make them nervous enough to flub it up

This season they are all such chicken butts. I agree with Fatcat.

I say be BOLD and say you are going up Natalie the house wants you out. Then let Natalie squim, plead and do whatever the is going to do.

Fatcat - Right on about Sheila and her real feelings for Adam. That's why I said "sort of revenge", but even that wasn't very well put.

I just hope Natalie gets the hell out of there. It's the only smart move if Sheila wants to get further. Otherwise it will be Sharon this week (which is fine too), but then Sheila will be next week unless she wins some HOHs (which obviously she can't compete in next week) or POVs.

That's not a bad idea Marty.

Archived