Sheila

Jem

Congrats to Sheila! And so what if Nat "gave it to her." Sheila was in it for the long haul. She wasn't going to drop. Talking others into dropping out is part of the game. Good job, Sheila!! Hope to be saying, "Good riddance, Nataho" next week. She's worse than Maggie.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think it's ok to lie to get further in the game...which is what i think sheila is doing if she is in fact trying to get nat out. i think it's ok for nat to lie for gameplay, too. i mean, lying in the house is fine. i guess nat just seems to lie for no reason, and it gets annoying. but it's all fair.

It was kinda making me mad last night when James was trying to turn the house against Natty... He is just made cause she has been the reason for his alliance's evictions every week... She is running the house, and if she makes final 2 she WILL WIN!

But as we all know Sheila has been talking trash about Nat behind her back for a couple of weeks now so I'm not surprised Sheila did this ...

Sheila was loyal to Natalie until she finally started hearing all the things Natalie has been saying and doing behind her back from day one. Sheila finally realized you can not trust anyone but yourself. She is playing the game for herself now.

Sheila told Natalie that if someone comes down she might have to go up. There is no big deception.

I really think Sheila had that one and would have won but Natalie dropped down for her own reasons and not for any kindness to Sheila. Natalie said she wanted to play in the next HOH as it was more valuable.

I was at work so I did not see the live feeds, but from what I have read this morning it appears that Sheila got a pity HOH from Nat. Now she can delude herself into believing that she actually won something on her own and not by someone giving it to her like she has lived her whole life. Its sad that a TV reality show imitates her real life in her case.

I dread listening to her rants this week. I see a big power trip coming on her part.

Natalie did not give that HOH to Sheila

she dropped because she knows she cant play for HOH next week {the most important HOH}

She just made it seem like she was doing it to be nice

to make Sheila feel guilty

I believe Sheila would have stayed up there till the end

Natalie complained of a bad headache so she wanted to drop

She isnt kidding anyone

No Natalie did what she did for Natalie and not for Sheila. There was no other reason. I really think Sheila would have won this one for sure in the end.

I don't picture Sheila being on any big power trip. The plan was in place before she the won HOH. Her work is done.

Nat gave it up to Shelia cause she believes in their friendship

No Nat had been trashing Sheila from day one. Natalie only does what she thinks is best for Natalie. Sheila would have won this comp anyway ~

i don't think nat did it for sheila's friendship. i think she was shamed into it. also, nat has been trashing sheila. nat is loyal to the boys. nat said last night to adam and ry; "sharon goes this week, then we stick with the plan and get sheila out next week" it's all fair play. sheila has to try to remove nat before nat removes her. and natalie is a good player. it's highly possible she'll win pov.

I'd be more impressed if she had won HOH dealess. Regardless I want Nat and Adam up on the :giljotiini:

Adam so he can sweat it out after last week.

Natalie so she can get the boot and be quickly sent to the nearest hospital for the COMPLETELY insane.

Well Natalie kept making the deal because she knew she was going to lose. The only thing Sheila told her was she was not going to put her up. Then Sheila told Natalie she needs to keep trying and play it out. Sheila would have won this comp.

Natalie dropped down for her own reasons.

wtf how did sheila get hoh? deals?

after catching up

i say screw it give sheila game

she guilt trip hg into giving her hoh lmbao

I don't care how she got it as long as she takes Nat out.

I agree deflepgirl! I don't watch the feeds or anything so I don't know the story of how she got the HOH but she got it and I really hope she is smart and takes natalie out.. then hopefully Adam wins and can take out Sharon and it'll be Adam, Ryan and Sheila for the final HOH comp...

if sharon gets through this week . imho she will be in final two

I agree deflepgirl! I don't watch the feeds or anything so I don't know the story of how she got the HOH but she got it and I really hope she is smart and takes natalie out.. then hopefully Adam wins and can take out Sharon and it'll be Adam, Ryan and Sheila for the final HOH comp...

That would be the perfect scenario. I was rooting for James, but now that he is gone, that is what i would like to see happen. I don't get the feeds either, but I guess she made a deal with Nat that she wouldn't put her up. I'm hoping she goes against that and Nat doesn't win POV. It would be great for Sheila or one of the guys to win that as well.

if sharon gets through this week . imho she will be in final two

For some reason I don't think they (Ryan, Adam and Sheila) would keep her around because they know that none of them would be able to beat her... they have to get rid of her if they want the money.

Archived