Natalie

Jem

well, I second that emotion that Natalie is better than James and Cheskanka, those 2 are hard to top in the scheme of irritating housguests, and Chelskanka is at the top of my list, she sure was irritating on the show last night too.lol

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MsFore

I dont think its bad that she thought that there were 27 letters (ok yeah I do)

Its the fact that she thought x,y,AND,z She thought that A-N-D was 1 letter!!!

This isnt just playing dumb this is dropped on her head to many times as a baby dumb.

I missed her saying that about a nose job to Sheila, and yes that is a very backhanded comment. Also if she had told me I had better not laugh or else, there would have been hell to pay, Sharon said"we are not allowed to Laugh", I had forgotton that moment last night because I got caught up in the HOH comp, but she was really hateful about her threats.

i just had to share what i read on evel dick's myspace page.....

"Nothing funnier than a christian houseguest that is saying God will help "Team Christ" win, then sucks another c@ck, strips for the house, has another abortion and is the biggest liar there. Way to go, Jesus himself would be embarrassed for you Natalie"

EvelDick hates Natalie and hopes she dies. She started C*m Guzzlers for Jesus, where she asks.... What would Jesus swallow?? Jesus answered, "a cyanide pill, please

Natalie's an attention grabber, for sure. I hate how she steals everyones spotlights. She wasn't big into the religious thing until bb did the segment on the bible buddies too. She saw it as a way of getting air time, imo.

IF Nat's a Christian, I agree with the others who say she is very young in her faith. She seems to think God is there to serve her instead of the other way around. She'll learn the hard way though.

"Natalie's an attention grabber, for sure. I hate how she steals everyones spotlights. She wasn't big into the religious thing until bb did the segment on the bible buddies too. She saw it as a way of getting air time, imo.

IF Nat's a Christian, I agree with the others who say she is very young in her faith. She seems to think God is there to serve her instead of the other way around. She'll learn the hard way though."

you are so right in that. it's all about attention and i think it's really getting to sharon who, as far as i can tell, is a christian. i have my doubts that with natalie there is anything genuine about it. and it's sad to see someone act like natalie.

Dick Donato would not touch Natalie , no way no how

I think Natalie has pretty eyes and not too bad looking but I think she looks manly. I am not sure what it is but she reminds me of a tranny.

(not saying this to be mean but just being honest)

I saw this on another board and it was so true.....

It should be interesting to observe how the rest of this week plays out in terms of Natalie being the possible replacement nomination *if* she's not initially nominated by Sheila today, or if she wins the POV and keeps the Sharon/Adam nominations as is.

It was very surprising near the end of the endurance comp to see Natalie's paranoia and sense of entitlement give way to a shoddy deal made with Sheila without even bringing up and closing the backdoor loophole. What wasn't surprising, however, was Natalie's use of her "Christian" values as the core reason for handing over the power to Sheila (even though well after the comp was over Natalie couldn't resist bragging every chance she could about how generous she was, and that she could've easily held on all night to win it) but sacrificied herself like Christ for Sheila. After all, she did ask "what would Jesus do?"

If the current plan goes off without a hitch, and Natalie is the replacement nomination, then we are guaranteed to see another side of her that won't be so blanketed in Christianity. We can expect to see five of the seven stages of grief to come forth, which are:

1. Shock or Disbelief

2. Denial

3. Bargaining

4. Anger

5. Depression

There will be no acceptance. Her personality type prevents her from this. Her natural instinct for self preservation will overcome any logic, and we can possibly expect to see a meltdown greater than Chelsia and James combined. It's difficult for anybody to get this far in a game just to lose, but with Natalie and her belief that the game (and the money) were meant and designed for her to win, be it ordained by God or not, could result in one of the most severe mental snaps ever seen on a reality TV show.

It will be interesting to see how she takes her nominations.

really good article and thanks for posting it, some great insights there. If she was soooo upset enough to threaten people over them laughing with James, she really is gonna go balistic if she gets put up, oh yeah!!!

Her threats to Adam, and everyone, for laughing at her/with James was a poker-style tell of her personality.

She really feels as if she is the rightful ruler of the house and all the houseguests. This was foretold to her by God you know.

Control issues have been on display for quite some time now.

I so hope this nutcase makes it through this week just so she can get power again. For one, I'd like to see who she nominates -- and the responses. I think all of them (but Sharon) think they're good with Natalie -- especially Adam and Ryan. They were told repeatedly what a threat Natalie is -- plus, they probably saw it themselves -- yet they chose to keep her in the house when they had an opportunity to get rid of her already. They bear some responsibility in creating this monster. The only pleasure left this season would be to see the consequences of keeping her. I hope Shiela's plan backfires and it isn't Natalie that's going home this week.

I am seriously concerned that this girl has multiple personalities. It's Cybil 9 not BB 9.

I mean she tells lies to everyone and it is in a manner like she believes she is telling them the truth. I honestly believe she does not know the difference.

Did she blow a circuit after Matt left? Or did she bang one too many times against that file cabinet in the back of her head?

Guest nerorowan

ED is gross. Why does anyone care who ED would want to have sex with? Ugh!He is a vile wrinkly old man.EEWW! :cookoo:

KING- you kill me! Do you really mean all the nice stuff you say or are ya trying to fire us Natalie haters up! Cause if you are....... I LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE IT!~

GOOOOOOOOO JAMES! ( i'm in denial he's gone)

Archived