Natalie

Jem

Everyone in that house played all sides. Sheila and Sharon are the biggest b****s in that house. If everyone of them were honest they would all know that Sheila and Adam are together, Sharon and Adam are together, Sharon and Ryan are together, Sheila and Sharon are together. But please, everyone lets keep raggin on Nat for playing more than one side. I like Nat and they have went on and on about her because Sharon has put the s*** in their minds because James told her to. I hope it comes back to bite them in the a**. I hope Sheila goes next!

Oh, and lets not forget Adam and Ryan are together.

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor Nat ... I feel sorry for the way the boys dumped her like that ...

She did protect those boys ...

I hate the fact that she is going to the sequester house with Team Pink ... The verbal abuse is insane and I hope that BB doesn't allow them to subject her to both the verbal abuse and the liquid assults ...

Um Ginger, Death would crush your little doll... He's 2 ft tall, Death is all around you... I was giving credit where credit was due...

Ummm Doug, Chucky is not an army of one - he has a bride and kids and I think a mistress..all with sharp teeth. And didn't anyone ever tell you that size doesn't matter?

"Death is all around you... "

That is scary!

"I was giving credit where credit was due..."

Credit for what?

I'll bet during that HoH that Ryan wished they'd voted out Sharon. If he hadn't guessed on that last question, Sharon would have won.

GS GNAThead was a term of love.

Like Parrothead or Deadhead

And no where during the Glass Box did I HEAR Shelia ASK Nat to drop.

It was like that at first when James left too.

Every week the hg are determined to just get this one person out and then they believe everything will be ok. Then when that person leaves, someone else becomes the "cancer". Think about it... first Jacob... then Jen... then Amanda... then Allison... then James... then Natalie.

All of them had the whole house against them with everyone saying how everyone could just have fun once that person left... of course that never happens.

I have the feeds, and they have been off with Gnat in the house, time to turn them back on, lol

Totally the woman made me cringe every time I heard that voice and those shifty eyes. And BTW Natalie dropped from the glass box because she knew this weeks HOH was much more important. Her arrogance and over confidence got the best of her. In 9 seasons of BB, I've watched them all live feeds included. I have NEVER been happier to see someone evicted!

Woooo

Hoooo

Can someone please explain to me why Adam and Ryan keep saying they couldn't trust Nat??? Aren't there only four people left in the house?? What difference does it make?? And not only that, does that mean they trust Sharon?

I am watching the show now, and Marty, thank you sooooo much for the text message and I was grinning from ear to ear, it was balls to the walls at work, so it was cool that I got that little distraction from your text, I will tell you bout it later, want to watch the show, like right now,lol

I think I love BB again now.

I am sorry king for your disappointment. I felt the same way when James left. Granted, for me, this weeks eviction was a total turnaround from the feeling I had last week. I do understand though.

I'm still excited and happy about it though. She screwed herself by admitting that she would have nominated Sheila next week and by confirming it in the end to get the boys vote. Sheila was right that she really did have no choice. If Natty would have played it differently, Sheila might have considered it, but thanks to Adam and Ryan, there was no way that Sheila was going to change her mind.

BTW... in my opinion... the boys did it that way to make Sheila look bad so Sheila would not get Natalie's vote. I think they discounted the fact that Natalie would know that she gave Sheila no choice, but one of the boys lied to her, so she feels betrayed by both of the boys and she will most likely give Sheila the vote in the end if one of the guys is against her.

Great post Misha, However I don't think Sheila was going to change her mind no matter what Nat said ... Sheila wanted Nat out when she was sitting up there in that glass box ...

IA with you on the fact that the boys tried to make Sheila look bad and it will actually backfire b/c Sheila did have a good reason for getting rid of Nat and the boys could have definitely saved her ... However Nat had to cater her speech to the boys b/c they were the ones voting ... I don't think Nat expected a tie and she can't fault Sheila for her descision...

I feel sorry for the girl but she ultimately did this to herself ... Had she stayed in the box she probably would have guranteed herself F4 atleast and also had a chance at winning the Veto ...

Sorry to see ya go Nat!

Do you want to know what I think will REALLLY backfire?

When Adam told Natalie as she was going, he whispered (apparently not quietly enough) that he was the vote for her to stay. Ryan might consider that a betrayal and plea for Adam to get Nat's vote in the end and that alone might make Ryan decide to turn on Adam. Adam whispering that to Natalie was seriously throwing Ryan under the bus for the jury vote.

Archived