Natalie

Jem

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After matt was evicted all we heard was Matty, this and Matty that, Matty's birthday presents, Matty and I were just acting...this one is for Matty..Matty....Matty....Matty ( I'm dry heaving right now LOL )

She goes to jury house and he's still an A-hole to her. Freaking idiot!! Can't wait till' she gets home and watches the shows, read the message boards, and feed updates. Maybe it will it open her dumbass eyes to the truth and she can make some changes within herself!

Natalie looked like she has put on a lb or 2, really fat face,lol

yes, she had already packed on a few pounds after Matty left, but she really seems to have puffed out more since going to the jury house. it was only a few days ago. so that struck me as odd. I was surprised that Matt said that Natalie is the person he wishes he were nicer to, but in the jury house he's doing more of the same. still, I wish she had to pride to just ignore him.

I was so mad they didn't show their reactions to her entering the house! I was waiting for a week to see Josh, Chelsea and James' face when she entered. :( Grrr And I agree, I can NOT believe she is still whining to him to be nice to her. She should really just let it go and then maybe he would! Not that I am a Matt fan at all he has been a prick to her and I thought his face looked swollen?!

I was so mad they didn't show their reactions to her entering the house! I was waiting for a week to see Josh, Chelsea and James' face when she entered. Grrr And I agree, I can NOT believe she is still whining to him to be nice to her. She should really just let it go and then maybe he would! Not that I am a Matt fan at all he has been a prick to her and I thought his face looked swollen?!

QFT - Quoted for Truth!

Furious they didn't give us that! They could have easily plopped that in the Tuesday show if they wanted.

Not wanting to start rumors, but Matt's "Girls Are Icky" vibe he had all season around Gnat always struck as a little...errrr...queer....and last night, with the playful hugging and touching between him and Josh and James, did not put that to rest...errrr...yeah...

Just sayin'

:flags_unitedstates:

• 2 weeks later...

Natalie's Myspace is back up and running again. Wish she would be just and put a decent pic on her profile lol

HI FRIENDS!! ITS REALLY NAT FROM BB9, MY NEW MYSPACE IS A WORK IN PROGRESS! THANKS FOR STOPPING BY:)"

Female

28 years old

SALEM, Oregon

United States

Last Login: 08/05/2008

m_6c785d13f7f06995e99cd608ee26f03d.jpg

Link

she has a fake shape to match her fake boobs..... I cannot believe she even triess to act all religious and post pictures of herselt like that.... totally nasty hypocrite !! I, for one, am happy she seems to have disappeared and hope she stays away.

Archived