Natalie

Jem

omg... Marty... If I wasn't already married, I would kiss you. That was a priceless look. That one and the one when she first heard about the tie. Her look of shock, instant tears, and panic when she realized that SHEILA was the deciding vote.

kywildcat... well... yeah okay I get it. I'm blond. Forgive me for not recognizing it.

Jersey... its amazing how the sad, left behind puppy dog face instantly disappeared the moment she walked out the door and she was "ON", speaking with Julie. Not only that, before when she would say that she was really really with "the boys" disappeared when Julie asked her about it and she was very well aware that she was playing both sides and that she was likely evicted because of it. She knew the game she was playing. The emotion was simply a ploy to try to get the others to vote for her and scared when she realized her ass was getting kicked to the curb. I have no pity for the woman. None whatsoever. Just the absolute unadulterated joy that she got what she deserved. The only sorrow I feel is compassion and sympathy for those who supported her. Even if I disagree with their support of the hypocritical, lying beyotch.

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just watched the eviction again and you know what?

It was just as satisfying seeing it today as it was seeing it yesterday. I'm not exactly talented with graphics. Don't suppose someone could get that thing spliced up and put on a loop for me to watch again when I'm feeling down and low and need a pick me up?

Gotta love PVR....replay in slo mo, and laugh your ass off...over and over.. :animated_rotfl:

The only sorrow I feel is compassion and sympathy for those who supported her.

:rolleyes:

Keep it, you obviously need it more than we do...

Thanks for all the entertainment Natalie!!!

TEAM NATALIE!!!!!

:party_smilie:

Wait a minute... you mean you don't want or need my sympathy or compassion? Sweet!!! Well in that case...

:party_smilie::party_smilie:

WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!

Ding dong, the bitch is led~~

Out the door~~

To campaign no more~~

Ding dong, the stupid bitch gave head~~

She's under the covers with a blow~~

A ho a ho~~

You know... Youtube will prove it~~

His schlong will grow you know~~

Since she's there~~

in sequester~~

But we don't care~~

Cuz the bitch was just brain dead!~~

:sadwalk:Bye Natalie ... I know most people hate her but she definitely deserves to be in the Final 4 way more than Sharon ... She played a great game ... Sharon just sat there and is being rewarded for nothing ... I'd hate to see Sharon win ...

Sharon sat beside everyone (except Matt) who got evicted and never once did she have to work hard or campaigne to stay in the house ... I'm not a James or Josh fan but they and Natalie are more worthy/deserving to be in F4 than Sharon...

However Sharon is in the F4 and I really don't know who I want to win at this point ... I don't agree with the boys for the way they tossed Natalie out and Sheila is a b!tch (Not at all mad with her decision to evict Nat, it was very strategic)

as do I Marty,lol

Guest nerorowan

Hey! Natalie is gone already. Why keep twisting the knife in? Those are the kind of people who stop to stare at the accident on the side of the road or when they are evicted make rude snipey comments.The girl is gone have some class and find a remaining houseguest to crucify but if this constant degrading and gloating makes you feel better about yourself then go for it you obviously need it!

Ya know some folks are still bashing Evel Dick, and that is sooo history, I was not a fan of either James or Natalie, but I have not said much. I guess I am just not a fan of this whole season as we are now seeing who the F2 may be, yuk, and disgusting, just sayin!!!!

Archived