Natalie

Jem

NAT's LAST STAND

(Read in her whiney baby voice)

Hi, Guuuuuuuuuuuuyssss:

NAT spelt backwards is TAN and I need another week to tan.

And TAN has 3 letters in it

And so does the word GOD

And we just neeeeeedddddd to make it to the Final 3

Seeeeee its preordinary (NatSpeak for preordained)

Nat then exits the room and ponders if "tan" is spelled with 3 letters or 4 because maybe it should have been spelled TAND

She hums the alaphabet song to herself and starts counting fingers....

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One last comment on the boobs. Either way, two big boobs will make it to the F2. Either Nat's two big boobs or the two big boobs known as Ryan and Adam.

Hey King, you got to be kidding me, you fall for that NASTY,NASTY BABY KILLING, STRIPPER, THAT WENT TO COLLEGE FOR 3 YEARS, AND DIDN'T GIVE MAT A BJ, AND HAVE GIRLS LICK WHIP CREAM OFF HER NIPS, SELF ADMITTED PLAYING BOTH SIDES, AND HAS A FAMILY THAT THINKS SHE IS SO SMART AND IS PROUD OF HER< AND USES GOD & F_ _ _ IN THE SAME SENTENCE. YOU FELL FOR THAT.

fat%20lady%20sings.jpg

yep :lol: its over

they all do

NOTHING COULD MAKE ME HAPPIER THAN TO SEE PIG NAT'S FACE WHEN SHE HEARD TIED VOTE, DID YOU FEEL THE CRINGING IN HER PANTS?

Yeah maybe Pig Nat gave Shiela the HOH comp, but to smear it in her face that she did, what a good CHRISTIAN she is.

BYE BYE PIGGY

I hope that Natalie has a GREAT TIME in the sequester house!!

Cost of Showtime a month: $9.99

Cost of Internet feeds a month: $12.99

Cost of Popcorn/Soda per show: $5.00

Look of Natalie's face when evicted: PRICELESS

I didn't think that the boys would do it but I'm super glad that they did.

King---I'm sorry that your person lost, seriously. I know how it feels when the one that you want to win gets evicted.

PLEASE, PLEASE KEEP ME SO I CAN SEE THE MINI!!!!! How absolutely Gnat was that statement. Someone PLEASE buy that girl a table for 4. Glad she's gone. And I agree, her expression was priceless!!! She wanted to get down on her knees and BEG She-Bot to keep her...you could see it on her face.

That was what I was waiting for if it went to a tie all the GNATheads complaining about her giving Shelia the HOH, WHICH NO ONE KNOWS what would have happened had they stayed up

By Nat dropping, we will never know what would have happened. I bet Nat will regret dropping as I'm sure she did once she realized Sheila hated her.

(btw I started the Gnat phrase)

I agree and give full credit to Ginger for starting the "GNAT" thingy... Thanks, as I can't even type her real name, my fingers just automatically start typing GNAT, see there it is again...

I think I'm gonna have a few :food-smiley-005: to celebrate the departure of GNAT (Damn, I even tried that time) :skellington:

Archived