Natalie

Jem

I swear like two to three weeks ago, all these Natalie topics contained Go Natalie Go Posts...

What happened?

Her fans are being labeled "the bad people" and terrorized via pms by some posters here, plus they have to read the same vile hate repeated over and over and over and over and over and over and over...

Gets old after awhile...

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok i have replies for 3 of those posts... i can't remember the names.

regarding nat's nose picking while cooking... YES! i was literally gagging IRL! lol. it's one thing for adam to fondle his genetalia and pick his nose while pacing the backyard; he's not cooking #1 and #2, helloooo, he's a guy! one has a bit more tolerance coming from the weaker sex. :giggle: but from a GIRL, while COOKING... :omg: GROSS !!! lol

regarding this thread being pro-nat until recently...i can relate! I WAS PRO NAT UNTIL RECENTLY! but lately, probably starting with the hypocritical, sanctimonious denouncing of, "chelsia is going to hell for having sex in the big brother house... i pray for her." to the flip-flopping and lying, to the general natisms which just annoy the living daylights out of me, i have QUICKLY turned from a nat supporter to wanting absolutely ANYONE but her to win! ughhhh... i know this is the game but i just have SERIOUS issues when ppl play like that while preaching the bible and God. and in nat's case even more b/c while doing all that, she's constantly stroking herself for her honesty... which of course we all know is total BS. it makes me SICK!

3rd point... someone give that girl some cooking lessons! i was almost yelling at the tv last night, watching her cook that meat. you do not cut into meat while it's cooking!! lol... you have to let it rest so the juices redistribute. it looked wretched and probably tasted like a tire with soy sauce & peanut butter. notice how they looked eating the pizza, compared to the steak! lmao... one they tolerated, the other they savored... and it's not like it was freaking wolfgang puck pizza either! it was just digiorno! :lol:

does she NEVER watch the food network!??! freak! :giggle:

*rant over*

:animated_bouncy:

King.... since when have my PMs to you ever been terrorizing? :animated_rotfl: full of Fubs... and ok, i do send you the latest on the "bad people".... but you are not in that group.

but King? Nat still sucks. :partytime:

I was at some point thinking I liked Natalie, but after a while the constant, me me me gets to ya, and the constant refferal to religion is suffocating. I think the DEW fell off the lily a long ass time ago, maybe the first few days after giving her first BJ in the house.

I certainly do not consider anyone who follows Natalie an evil doer, nor would I bother to PM anyone because they may not agree with whatever is being posted, who takes all this that seriously?? I thought last night that Sheila won that HOH fair and square and by the mere fact that Natlaie said over and over, "I an not a James" says to me she was trying to PROVE that she threw it to sheila,NOT, must be having an little anxiety over the fact you really were not going to be able to stick it out after you bragged on yourself from the last endurance comp, any one who protests soooo much definately has something to hide, Adam himself said he knew Natalie was going to drop. Now in Natalies mind(does she have one) she may think that next week is the most important, but will she even be there to compete,lolol, maybe not, just sayin

Oh and I also meant to say, I also noticed the picking of the nose and cooking at the same time, I was grossed out.!!!!

She seems like a child.

When I am talking to a group of people and I realize that they are not listening or listening to someone else I STOP TALKING!

Last night how many times did she say that she had a headache and need Advil (or whatever it was) in a 5 min span AND NO ONE CARED. DId she shut up no she FOLLOWED them out of the kitchen repeating the samething over and over and over until someone answered her.

Its to bad that HOH blog doesnt work 2 ways so that someone could post a link to the Youtube of her BJ!

someone could post a link to the Youtube of her BJ

Alleged bj...

What happened to innocent until proven guilty?? I have yet to see a screenshot of an actual bj...

TEAM NATALIE!!!!!

Happy_Face_Mug.JPG

Ok..so since I am new to the chat forums and only have been live updating, I have a question or a theory that maybe you guys have already discussed, but could you do me the courtesy of not calling me a dumbass please?

Is Nat just playing the dumb card? I ask because:

1 -you have to admit she plays the game well

2 -Her vocabulary is seriously inconsistent. For example she didn't know "pawn" and called it "pond" and didn't know the Achilles Tendon even though she apparently is into physical fitness. On the other side, this morning she said they had an "ant infestation" and she pronounced and used the word correctly

3 -Even though Art College focuses on the creative, you can't be THAT dumb and get in, can ya?

4 -She's good with numbers and counts and remembers so many things, but then says there are 27 letters in the alphabet. One can't POSSIBLY be that dumb at her age, can they? I mean we all saw Schoolhouse Rock as kids and can sing the songs, right?

So what do you guys think?

I have thought of this very same thing, it is sooo hard to decide whether she is really for real with her like "Say Goodnight Gracie" persona, I have not idea whether she has the ability to put on such an act and if she is, well then I would say she is brilliant,lol

Well even if you saw the you tube video it is not showing anything but a lot of bobbing around under the covers, so there is no ACTUAL proof, but it is consistant with what Ryan and Adam say they wittnessed. No it is not solid proof, do I think she did the deed well yeah!! I do not know what else she would be doin down there.

Whoop Whoop Go Nat! U can do it gurrlie!

Fatcat hun, several people have been email others and making (as immature as it sounds) threats to other board members because of who the like and so on and so forth... that is one of the reasons I went off of the deep end the other day... sick of the bullies and their mentality...

Maybe she's really naive about some things. I truly believe she's a "New Christian" because those who have a long standing relationship with God normally don't preach as much as she does. I think she just tosses things out there like the 27 letters and the pond to look dumb, but partly she is dumb but not as dumb as she seems. Get it? I'm confusing myself here!

I have said in the past that at times i think that its all an act, when she says something and i say to myself "No one can be that stupid" and then she does something else and I just scratch my head and say WTF?

If she is acting then she needs to go to Hollywood.

If she is just a dumbass then shame on the rest of the other HG's.

IDK, I am confused on her mental game play 90% of the time.

well, I had no idea myss, and I really didn't know you went off the deep end, I read some stuff in the James thread and know that the posts can get heated but did not know people would pm you, maybe I could see it last year, this place was a war zone.lol, and I have not been that into it this time around,sorry people have been bugging others. I hope you were not callin me hun to be sarcastic, cause I am 62 and hate that expression, I have not been any ones Hun for many years,lol

myss911,

If someone sends you a nasty PM simply block them. Then come here and by name reply in the following.

( say name here ) I don't mind if you don't agree with my choices. But I DO mind your sending me nasty PM's!!!! So (say name or names here AGAIN ) do NOT send me anymore!!

Report them.

Then you won't need to be stressed on the board.

Sorry guys.. had to do it. Sometimes the only joy I get is in making stupid but somewhat intelligent sillies that my kids would not even get close to understanding. It's nice to be on a board with so many adults who can appreciate those things....and bother to look them up!

Marty, Thanks for bothering to do that! You're a sport.

Nice one King! You're a king after my own heart. - "I struggle and emerge"? or the learning one?

Archived