Natalie

Jem

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe that Natalie gave up the HOH for a second time! Does she really think that Sheila will keep her in the house? Sheila couldn't wait to go and tell Adam that Natalie was talking about getting rid of him!

I like Natalie, but she is delusional. Why would you say anything around Sheila knowing it's going to get back to Adam? And then to say Sharon said it?! Not to mention she's in denial about the BJs. God saw you do that sister.

Really though, if the HGs were smart, they'd try to keep Natalie b/c there's no way she'd win the grand prize. She'd need 4 votes to win. You know Chels, James and Josh won't give it to her. If Sharon ended up the next one leaving, she could forget that vote too. She'd have to hope for Ryan, Adam and Sheila to all be evicted and sit beside Sharon at the end so that along with Matt's vote she'd win. And whose to say they'd give it to her? Sitting beside Nat in the F2 would GUARANTEE someone the win!

I was watching BBAS this morning and last night right after Sheila won she cornered the guys and said the plan is till on right? We get Sharon out first then we get Sheila. She dropped because she wanted to play for HOH next week the most crucial week. She wants to get Sheila out.

I am so glad that Sheila finally realized that Natalie is not loyal to her and she has to only trust herself.

nat is an idiot for giving up hoh to look forth towards next week hoh

Sheila had the edge in this comp anyway. I think Shebot would have won this one if played out.

Natalie was concerned about being able to play in this next HOH. She said it was the most important. She took a chance on what she thought was best for herself.

There has been something that just gets under my skin about Nat and until last night I could not figure it out, but with her going on and on about how she didnt want to be like James and then the TC reference again it hit me.

It is thought by some people of religion that when the Anti Christ comes he will try RELENTLESSLY to convince the world that he him/herself is God Like and of Christ Quailites.

Also

In a game that is KNOWN for lying, cheating, and being decitful on all levels wouldnt it be taken the Lords name in vain by refering to yourself and your "team" with his name attached to it.

I have to agree with James and Adam on the fact that if she really is truthful about finding God then it has been something recent (not that I am knocking her for that if she has I think that is a great thing) Because there is NO WAY she would be doing or saying the things she has been saying or doing if she truely knew what it means to be a religious person.

Nat is either going to be brought to the end, because the other person wants to win, knowing damn well none of those other idiots are going to vote for her over them.

Nat is annoying, I can't stand her voice, her yapping about Jesus and God and JC... yet the girl is a complete skank, living in the CITY OF SIN... hellloooo... and not to mention her little "show" for Showtime. She makes me sick. So full of it.

Natalie was concerned about being able to play in this next HOH. She said it was the most important. She took a chance on what she thought was best for herself.

I missed the feeds due to this stupid thing called work, but is that what she said or what she should be thinking. Sometimes IDK how much credit to give her game wise. At times she surprises me with moments of brilliance and then she baffles me with hours of utter stupidity. She has me confused most of the time. :animated_scratchchin:

I missed the feeds due to this stupid thing called work, but is that what she said or what she should be thinking. Sometimes IDK how much credit to give her game wise. At times she surprises me with moments of brilliance and then she baffles me with hours of utter stupidity. She has me confused most of the time

She said it in the kitchen I think to Adam and Ryan. I think she figures she cant keep up with her own lies so she just denies everything when it comes back at her. Less confussing that way for her.

Natalie said that when she was in the endurance comp the next HOH was the most important. . She was weighing her options on weather to drop out. She said that several times it was best to be able to play the next HOH but the warrior in her wanted to keep competing.

Immediately after the Glass House HOH competition where Sheila won the HOH, there was the victory pats and Congratulations out of everyone's mouth except Natalie's. In the very short clip I viewed, Natalie said the following at least eleven times:

"I didn't want to be a James!" or something just as similar. <_< What's up with that girl?

It wasn't her time to shine. She was aching all over just like Shelia and Ryan. Plus, deals are generally made during a time where all are exhausted.

I have to say, "Sorry girl Natalie, you didn't take it as a woman. You were like a little puppy around the grown dogs yipping out "Look at me! Look at me!"

Who knows HOW many times this girl said, "I didn't want to be a James!" I just saw the short clip.

Did anyone see her pick her nose while she was cooking the steak? Could have been a scratch but you NEVER go never the nose while preparing food for other people. WWJD not that.

How about WWJDNDTO

What would Jesus Do Natalie Does the Opposite

nat thread

What a bunch of bitter bettys... Shelia would not be hoh if Nat didn't hand it to her...

Nat deserves all the credit, quit raining on her parade...

TEAM NATALIE!!!!

:party_smilie:

Natalie, Sweet as the morning dew on this flower!!!

macro-flower-3.jpg

nat giving sheila hoh may bring this thread party to a close :lol:

sheila wants to impress tp by getting nat out

Archived