Wednesday Live Show 4/9

Evicted  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be evicted tonight?

• James
    • Sharon
  2. 2. Who do you think will win HOH tonight?

• Ryan
    • Sheila
    • Natalie
    • James (if not evicted)
    • Sharon (if not evicted)

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last year most of the jury disliked Daniele than they did Dick. Same as this year, most hg's dislike Nat and will probably vote for whoever is in the final 2 with her.

nat is playing for 50k

Gotta give Ry credit... I think this is one of the first things he's actually motivated to win (just like the POV this week). I think he's given up most of the other competitions pretty easily, he didn't feel as threatened as he does now.

Natalie is worried that her butt crack was showing (yeah right) so she asked Adam if it was showing. He told her that it looked great and that only her butterfly (from her g-string) was showing. Natalie was then happy. Go Sheila, get HoH.

I really would like to see Sheila get HoH but I wish she would use a tactic other than the sympathy/pity one. Good to see her going for it! I also can't wait to see what she would do as HoH! It's never been a factor, so I haven't thought much about what she would do.

Sheila has a kind heart and will have a very hard time being HOH but I'd like to see her do it. She would have a very hard time putting people on the block.

she put ryan and nat up in a heart beat

The all look pretty comfortable. I don't see anyone dropping anytime soon. I wonder if BB is going to wiggle the boxes or anything or start some rain.

All I heard before was how the challenges were geared to James......the houseguests were bitching about it! Let's see what they have to say after THIS HOH competition was so geared to Nat it's not funny....I'm thoroughly disgusted with BB

thats good old bb for ya

Archived