Wednesday Live Show 4/9

Evicted  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be evicted tonight?

• James
    • Sharon
  2. 2. Who do you think will win HOH tonight?

• Ryan
    • Sheila
    • Natalie
    • James (if not evicted)
    • Sharon (if not evicted)

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

are all 3 still up there, Sheila, Nat and Ryan??

I know Marty me too, I am tryin hard to be resigned if Nat wins

this is definitely Natalie's strength. Looks like BB wants her stay longer.

no doubt about it she the new STAR

I'm beginning to think that Sheila is playing a pretty good game. She's playing the house mom role. She cleans up after everyone, cooks, does laundry, makes sure that things are stocked in the house, etc. In addition, she's the comforter when someone has a problem, i.e., Ryan when his grandpa died, etc. She's also been playing both sides pretty well without really pissing too many people off. I hope that she does win HoH because I really want Natalie to be nominated to see how she will act.

I think most people are rooting for Sheila to win. If she does get to the final 2, she has the votes.

I'm wondering why Ryan is trying so hard to win. Is he scared that Sheila and/or Natalie would nominate him? I thought that he was safe with either of them winning.

pov

I'm wondering why Ryan is trying so hard to win. Is he scared that Sheila and/or Natalie would nominate him? I thought that he was safe with either of them winning.

He's also afraid that the girls out number them now... and they may be put up.

now i think about it nat has 0 shot to win bb

Why? Everyone disliked ED and HE won! When it comes down to it, sometimes in the end people vote for the person who played the best game.......not with personal feelings. I'm not saying everyone because some people do vote with their feelings......so you never know!

GO NAT!!!!!!

I like Shebot, Ry Bread and Adam too, but really want Nat to win because I feel she has played the best game. A small part of me feels Sharon has played the best game but for some reason I don't care for her much maybe because she has taken the low road........laying low and letting other do her dirty work for her.

if ryan is still up its isnt endurance comp lol

Why? Everyone disliked ED and HE won! When it comes down to it, sometimes in the end people vote for the person who played the best game.......not with personal feelings. I'm not saying everyone because some people do vote with their feelings......so you never know!

under no circumstance is nat getting sheila, james sharon, josh , chelsia vote in the end

Archived