Wednesday Live Show 4/9

Evicted  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be evicted tonight?

• James
    • Sharon
  2. 2. Who do you think will win HOH tonight?

• Ryan
    • Sheila
    • Natalie
    • James (if not evicted)
    • Sharon (if not evicted)

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mo such thing as backdoor at this point because everyone plays for pov, she would just be the replacement if she is not up to begin with

Natalie keeps saying it is the giver in me that dropped for Sheila.

Natalie is going to make a big deal how she gave it to Sheila. She is going on and on that she is not a James!

The "giver" in her puulllllezzzeee... she just wants HoH next week. :rolleyes: She needs PoV now or she's OW double TT!!! :lol:

Natalie just will not shut up, she is makin this about her, like the only reason Semom won was cause she couln't be a James, what a bit^h, what does she mean the christian in her would not let her do it, oh I want to choke Natalie

Ouch.. she's saying she has a great dentist in Memphis.. she needs to drop his name.. I need a good dentist lol..

I wish BB would give them a cook book... everyone knows that when you're cooking steak.. you never cut it or poke while cooking.. it will be dry!

well you can poke it on top with your finger to test the temp, I work in a steak house and they never poke it with anything sharp and use a tong to turn the steak.

when you cut it it lets all the jucies out, my chef says you should not put salt on your steak either before grilling or broiling because it draws the moisture out, you can use seasonings, but should use very little or not salt and salt to taste when you eat it. but then Natalie is not a great cook, we know that,lol

Archived