Wednesday Live Show 4/9

Evicted  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be evicted tonight?

• James
    • Sharon
  2. 2. Who do you think will win HOH tonight?

• Ryan
    • Sheila
    • Natalie
    • James (if not evicted)
    • Sharon (if not evicted)

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i guess its because nat dont shut up

only reason ryan still up is he thinks its the fridge

lol @ sheila trying to get charity case hoh

That's the good thing, mikeinorlando. This is the worst week to win hoh. Next week is the best week.

winning hoh is never bad imho

You said it Trixipal! She's handled it all with more grace than any of them. She's had ice water and pickles and juice thrown on her. She's been back-stabbed and ridiculed and condescended to. She's never come back at anyone except for James (finally) the biggest liar there. Except for all the lying the Sheila had done and Chelsea and ALL of them. It's BB and when it's all said and done - every single HG has always lied at one time or another.

I want Natalie to win, too.

I do NOT want Sheila to win because she has done nothing for three months to up her game. She doesn't go around trying to count things or remember days or the events or what order they happened in. She just milks the information out of others and sucks up to the strongest players to get carried along. Then she gets highly offended when others take objection to someone winning that didn't even work for it.

None of them are that great and it has been hard to find someone to back but for sheer determination and sincerity and winning competitions - Natalie has busted her behind more than any of them. I like how she comes back from every defeat with a positive attitude and a smile and keeps trying. I'm backing her all the way.

Go Natalie!!

It's not 'bad' per say but whoever wins won't be able to play in next weeks hoh, and the winner next week will be able to play for hoh the following week. So, it's better to win next week's than this week's.

I almost confused myself there.

i rather win hoh now and be safe and worry about next week later lol jmho

but i understand your drift

I do believe that if Nat does not win tonight, she will go next. James wanted to be the reason for her eviction. He really didn't say he wanted to be there to do that, he just wanted to get the others against her, and they would do the dirty work.

come on shemom

Archived