Wednesday Live Show 4/9

Evicted  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be evicted tonight?

• James
    • Sharon
  2. 2. Who do you think will win HOH tonight?

• Ryan
    • Sheila
    • Natalie
    • James (if not evicted)
    • Sharon (if not evicted)

I still wonder about Sheila. Her routine out of the house was to go to the gym everyday. She is big on exercise and she is a bike spinner and that takes a lot of endurance.

Now maybe..... just saying maybe she is holding back on her physical abilities. :animated_scratchchin:

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't it time for the "Before or After" comp.?

I think Sheila is not good at games or game playing. I don't think she played a lot of games because she said she didn't know many card games. (maybe she's just waiting to surprise us who knows with her)

I think the final 3 should be people who really played the game and not just got by. I think out of the 6 HG left the strongest real players are Adam, James and Natalie. The rest are there just to use as a pawn or a vote.

I really don't care for any of the HG left and not sure who I would like to see win. I would like to see Sharon and Ryan out of the house.

Guest nerorowan

My heart is starting to pound in anticipation of tonights show. I hope I don't end up in the ER and miss the whole darn thing!! :blink:

hmm... I was actually surprised how good they did on the " What Week " Comp with the numbered stones.

Who'da thunk ???

(hilarious that Nat was bumped so early... her being the Number Gal and all)

checking in

boot sheila

nooooooooooooooo :lol: i wanna know result soon

You know, in a way it would be poetic justice for these idiots to keep James AGAIN.

Then he'd win and this mess of a season full of the dumbest houseguests in BB history would be complete.

Natalie can be beaten. I don't believe James can if given yet another chance.

Can they be this stupid? Really?

Then again I continuously asked that question about last season's houseguests and they gave the game to Dick and Dani.

Archived