Wednesday Live Show 4/9

Evicted  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be evicted tonight?

• James
    • Sharon
  2. 2. Who do you think will win HOH tonight?

• Ryan
    • Sheila
    • Natalie
    • James (if not evicted)
    • Sharon (if not evicted)

Okay, I know this is very early in the day...

I think James will be evicted tonight with a 3-0 vote. I hope Sheila wins HOH tonight so she is safe. If she does, she'll probably nominate Sharon and Natalie, as she has promised both Ryan and Adam she wouldn't put them up.

Thoughts?????

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think James will be evicted also. But for some reason I think Sharon is going to win HOH, and put up Adam and Natalie, and if one of them win POV, then she will put up Shelia. She will explain what a competitor both are and a real threat. Putting up Shelia will be a way for her to assure if Natalie is still on the block, she leaves. Both Shelia and Ryan would use the POV on Adam as to make sure he stays safe. Sharon will fight as hard as she can to win tonight, as will Natalie. If anyone else wins HOH they will probaly put up Sharon and Natalie and just let them fight is out.

A lot changed last night. James still going home but, if Sheila wins HoH. She'll nominate Adam and Sharon with the intention of BD Natalie. If Sharon gets HoH she will nominate Adam and ??? ... it was going to be Sheila until last night and now I don't know. Sharon doesn't want Adam/Ryan to have an opportunity to save Natalie and get rid of Sheila this week. So, she'll most likely nom. Ryan with the intention of BD Natalie.

I want Sheila to win if she will follow through with that plan. If not Sheila then I want Sharon to win.

We need to shake up Team Christ.

james evicted

sharon wins hoh

I think James will be evicted... and I'm gonna go for Sharon with HOH... As for who she puts up I'm not sure... I think Sheila will be put up no matter who wins if she doesn't win HOH and I don't think anyone will put Natalie up first round because they would be too afraid that she might win POV and win HOH next week and gun for them, but I think if the possibility to backdoor her comes up then any of the HOH's will take it.

sheila gets put up but 0 chance she gets evicted this week

ryan is my second pick after sharon

noooooooooooo i hate q and a

Yeah, but WHICH Q&A competition? So many to choose from!

My take on it is as follows:

The "Final 5" week is definitely the best week to throw HoH.

Whoever wins the "Final 4" HoH still gets to compete the week after for "Final 3" HoH.

So the person who wins tonight's HoH competition is the most vulnerable next week.

But I don't think any of the ones playing tonight will throw it. Too paranoid / not enough trust.

Ryan and Natalie figure that either one winning tonight would be ok for them both, and that the following week either the other one or Adam could win it and seal the deal for all of them making Final 3. For Sharon it's do or die (win or go home), because she won't want to rely on having to win the Veto to stay. And Sheila, well, she should feel safe enough no matter who wins if it's not her - but she won't, she'll be paranoid, and with good reason under certain circumstances.

I read that Sharon and James have been going around looking to see what's missing in the house. Final 5 last season was endurance right (the big bowls)? But most of the competitions we've seen are from All Stars; only the croquet was Dick's one from last year. Who knows.

The ghost mask jokes BB played haven

Archived