Why No Cbs Popularity Polls This Season?

bolt1963

Since my last post was deleted (mod who deleted, could you shoot me a PM and let me know what in the world was so egregious about it? )

Am wondering what the general feeling of America is.

Did previous HGs just get their wittle feelings hurt who weren't popular?

Seems to me, BB is taking the fun away from this reality show.

since bb cast trash they knew polls would be an alltime low

imho it took several weeks before i seen folks here rooting for particular hg

I think it might be because with the polls, if someone is at the top, people sometimes think BB is rigging the comps for that particular hg to make the viewers happy. Or bend the rules for them. To keep them safe.

For example - Dick from BB8. There was a lot of stuff that happened that had he not been the fan favorite of the season, he most likely would have gotten in trouble. But since he was so well liked, BB wanted to keep him there regardless, and instead of punishing him, they promoted it for ratings.

Sorry Jem- I am simply not very smart.

CBS needs to bring the popularity polls back. Not that I am one to follow the herd, but it makes the show watchable knowing who people like. Last nights episode was kinda in the background while I watched the Padre game online- but found myself watching maybe a couple minutes of it. These people do absolutely nothing for me.

:animated_rotfl: I know that I am absolutely in the minority, but after James leaves there is noboday at all I dislike in that house! For the last three years there have been people at the end that I have hated. I would get nauseated even thinking about them!

I know- everyone disagrees- Please no flaming! :animated_shocking::animated_rotfl:

Guest nerorowan

I am also absolutely in the minority because I love this season. If it was a man I would marry it!! :wub:

You people are nuts.

But at least I have a reason to watch the rest of the season now. I have decided Natalie is one of the most vile, disgusting, nauseating low rent skanks that has been on since Jen Vasquez.

But at least Jen was tolerable to look at and didn't have finger nails on a chalk board excruciating voice as Natalie. My lord- how can anyone tolerate listening to that ditz for longer than a minute.

I love the old Big Brothers and dont' want to see another BB where the Chelsia put on her app that she would have sex in the house and Natalie put on hers that she gives the best BJ's ever. They cast these people for the sex show.

I want a mix of people that go back to the game of strategy.

Those polls were always loopy. Last season Mike was supposedly the fav for the first few weeks, Daniele didnt even have a popularity bar it was just blank, and it went by percentage so you could only vote for one person. They need to totally revamp it, but they should bring it back :)

Archived