Tuesday, April 8th

CeCiMom

James and Sharon are in the BY. James encouraging Sharon to go off on Natalie. "Hoops" says nope, not going to do it.

Sharon's laugh when James is trashing Natalie's physical appearance makes me want to commit murder. It's the same one she did when Josh would do the same thing about everyone else. Also I love that James is planning to verbally attack Natalie and screamed at Sheila but won't say a word to Ryan or Adam. He's a PUSSSYYYY.

Matt's probably having a great time away from Natalie.

How did James get in trouble for singing "You're gonna get f'ed over"? I'm pretty sure that's not an actual song. You can't make up your own song?

BORING. Lots of plotting going on but same old same old.

Sharon found out others called her the mole. She was very very angry about it and had no idea.... She's out to get Nat more than ever now.

wow what a loser

hey everyone! Haven't posted in awhile, maybe because I am not enjoying these HG's. 1st time I did not continue the live feeds past the 2 week free trial. Can't wait for BB10!!!!!

Anyhow, I do have a question. Didn't Nat tell the guys that she would let the girls think she is with them & wants to get the boys out??? The guys would act like they didn't know.?? I thought I remember reading this somewhere on here.

OR... am I just as confused as everyone else & don't know who really has an alliance. :confused:

Well... Sharon is loyal to her beeeebies (gbs)

funniest thing I have seen BB do so far, was the diary room session with those gerbils. :animated_rotfl:

Hope everyone is having a happy Tuesday! :)

I think that the gil thing sticking together was for the week that they ended up putting Josh out, because he said he would vote to put Sharon out and Natalie told on him, they have a half arsed Gils sticking together thing now, but I think only Sheila and Sharon are the only ones in that alliance, Natalie will throw them under in a heart beat,lol

My tues great, thanks, but it is drizzling again, want some sun!!!!

Diary Room Leak today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNbROOAAc30

Ryan is in the DR being asked about Sharon...

Ryan: What's up?

DR GUY Chris: This is Chris. how's it Goin?

Ryan: Hey Chris man, How's it goin'?

Chris: So, uh, we're gonna do the positives and negatives about James and Sharon...

Ryan: The Tuesday Routine. Gotcha.

Chris: Ummm.

Ryan: Ya like my bling? (indicating his earrings)

Chris: What's up with that?

Ryan: Problem with it?

Chris: Have you ever worn the earring on the show before?

Ryan: Never.

Chris: Yeah, will then you should probably take them off (for continuity).

Ryan: Really?

Chris: What kind of style are they?

Ryan: They're bling style, bro. Rap star style.

Chris: Baller style. It would be way too distracting.

Ryan: That was the point. That's ok. We'll roll with it.

Chris: Ok.. Let's start with Sharon. First talk about why you'd wanna keep her in the house, and um, you know, the number one thing is try to use her name as much as possible, and start with a strong statement such as 'I'd like to see Sharon stay this week because.."

Ryan: Alright. Well, I'd like to see Sharon stay this week, because, first of all, me n her have a secret alliance, and we can work well together. I think she's a strong player. I think she's underestimated in a lot of people's eyes. I think me n her can work together... like we have been doing. I think me n her could go final 2. Umm.

Chris: Can you do me a favor? Is your mic battery? Is it still on? Can you do me a favor and just push it back a little?

FLAMES

Chris: So, uh, we're gonna do the positives and negatives about James and Sharon...
:o

I would like to play chess (or chest) with a naked guy! I think that it's hillarious. Awww, he put on his pants on. James just came out of DR and he got in trouble for rubbing himself on Sharon and cannot pleasure himself in public. Probably a good thing...

It was pretty funny watching Natalie get all spun up though!

real life couples fight

sheila over acting is hilarious

Archived