Pssst, Jem's A Mindreader!

leesestyle

King, your crack pipe hole is too big...you are getting tooo high ....

Don't be calling Jr a Crackhead, he may not be all there but he's no dope fiend...

His perception on Nats gameplay is spot on, granted that spot is her boobs...

Ya sequester is prolly only gonna be 1 clip at the end of the show. I think they are trying to distance the sequester house from the show itself.

Alliances change each day but here's how I think it goes on trust levels 1=most trusted 5=least

Sharon- 1. James 2. Sheila 3. Ryan 4. Adam 5. Natalie

James- 1.Sharon 2. Adam 3. Ryan 4. Sheila 5. Natalie

Ryan- 1. Adam 2. Natalie 3. Sharon 4. Sheila 5. James

Adam- 1. Ryan 2. Natalie 3. Sheila 4. James 5. Sharon

Natalie- 1. Ryan 2. Adam 3. Sheila 4. Sharon 5. James

Sheila- total wildcard at this point, all I can say is that she seems to trust Adam, Natalie, and Sharon to some extent when she talks to them

Adam is playing the best right now. Ryan and Sharon are also strong contenders. James is getting evicted. Sheila is playing a great second place game. Natalie was playing well but she showed her hand too early this week and it could work against her....Sharon is doing a great job of becoming the "New Natalie" by poistioning herself between the guys and Sheila. Next week its all about the Veto!

"Yew know wut, Big Brother? Yew don't owe me a season where I get to LOL several times a day, but ya kinda dew!"

Thanks for the link Jedi, I needed that laugh...only other time this season was the Guinea Pigs in the Diary Room.

You're all welcome.

But don't thank me, I just posted the link.

Thank the person who put that together, by commenting on their blog.

Oh, and you do all know that they've made photocaps for previous episodes, right?

So there are more for you to look at. (Like 6 or 7?)

This link will take you to a list of them: http://www.bsideblog.com/television/big-brother/

Jedi... I picked out a few of the BB ones...

I had tears rolling down my cheecks...

what a wacko sense of humor B-Side has :excl:

I musta been in 'just' the right mood... I was laughing like a loon.

Archived