Pssst, Jem's A Mindreader!

leesestyle

i've had the LUXURY of watching the live feeds today as i read morty's - on a rare day off - and right as i was thinking the following, i read this on the updates:

"Now, Natalie, Sharon and Sheila are outside conspiring about the boys. [i don

This is the most confusing year. I was home at lunch watching the feeds and Natalie was going on and on about how honest she is and she just can't lie.

wha???

This season is driving me crazy crazy crazy. I don't like NOT knowing who the alliances are. :inquisitive:

Natalie's strategy - She is telling everyone that she is agreeing with the other side just to keep the peace. I just don't know what side she is actually on."

NINJA STEALTH GAMEPLAY... NATALIE HAS IT...

:ninja:

same here! even during bb6, probably my favorite season, i loved how the house was very clearly divided between the nerd-herd and the rest... it was so fun loving to hate one side while rooting for the other and even though my side lost, it was a great ride right up to the end...

for a cast who seem so clued-in to BB, how are they not aware of websites like mortystv or that little innocuous invention called YOUTUBE!?!

oh well, they'll keep lying and waffling and i'll keep watching and yelling at them. :animated_rotfl:

I loved Season 6 so much and the teams and the loyalty. I was a big Janie, Kaysar and Howie fan. I loved the lines drawn. They were all so loyal.

Bye bye bitches :smilielol:

I seem to remember that last year, they didn't show us the sequester house until very near the end.

(My guess is so that no one can research on where it is.)

I'm thinking the main reason we're not seeing clear 'sides'... or alliances is...

BB started them off as pairs - and it seemed like the main objective in the beginning

was to get rid of the most obnoxious HG (no matter who their partner was).

Then when the pairs thing was dissolved the HG's were still trying to bust up

any pair that was left thinking that they would have more power because of their original connection

........ NOW all we have is a crappy mess as far as I can see :rolleyes:

These people are alllll over the place

i'm ready for some bb10 too! nat better move her tata's fast if she's going to cash in on her 15 minutes of moviestardom... with the new season starting so fast, it will more like 7 minutes!

btw: listening to nat bash chelsia about the sins of having sex in the BB house and praying for her because of it is making me :furious:

Jedi, that was soooo awesome, so funny and so right on,lololol

Archived