Fight! (Eric and Michael)

CasperSabe

so long eric and sad to say michael

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Eric is called to DR, it is not over the mic, It is some one out in the yard with them, I am sure when this started, they rushed out. I hope they send Eric home. He is the walking time bomb, not Mike

Like Judge Judy says... Even if it was instigated that didn't give Eric the right to come after him in a threathing manner... Which is clearly what Eric did... I don't think Mike knew anything was going down... I don't think he knew there was going to be a blow up... I think he went out there looking for Janelle... He had been told to go tell Ivette he was sorry, which he said he would... How are we to know that wasn't what he was looking over there for...

Guest Shockalot
Michael shoulda kept his ass inside . He went outside knowing that something was gonna happen . Everyone in the house knows that michael was talking all kinds of shit about eric's family . To top it off he goes outside and just stares at eric . Can someone with a sane logical mind tell how that is not instigating  :?:

Listen, I hate to sound like an Eric laying this all out matter-of-factly but what Im saying is that Micheal SHOULD do whatever he wants and push Erics buttons to the max if he wants.

There is no point in the BB house-arena of saying "Well he was a jerk" or "No Fair.. that guy was instigating'.

In the BB Paradigm, Instigating is 100% fair, fantastic and is absolutely permitted and even encouraged.

You ARE totally allowed to instigate and talk shit.

You are NOT allowed to assault.

There is no "ya but.. he was asking or it..."

No.

'Asking for it' is exactly what you are allowed to do.

Michael shoulda kept his ass inside . He went outside knowing that something was gonna happen . Everyone in the house knows that michael was talking all kinds of shit about eric's family . To top it off he goes outside and just stares at eric . Can someone with a sane logical mind tell how that is not instigating  :?:

So Eric can cause problems all week and when Mike does he has to stay away? Please....They're both nuts but Eric is King NUT!!!!

I think the fish will be up for a while.. so I think I'll call it a night... I'll probably wake up in a few hours and think I gotta get up and just see if the fish are gone... just a peek.... 'Night..

Did Michael say anything to Eric about his family? Granted he's been doing ALOT of @@@t talking behind his back...I thought his intentions on going outside were to apologize to ivette.

That was the intention. He told Janelle he would apologize after Kaysar scolded him and Janelle.

Did Michael say anything to Eric about his family? Granted he's been doing ALOT of @@@t talking behind his back...I thought his intentions on going outside were to apologize to ivette.

First Eric was the first to say that he was scared that Mike would come after his family... Mike may have made some remarks that really shouldn't have been said... I haven't heard them, but I don't doubt they were made... Second that's what I thought too... At the time Ivette was yelling at his friend Kaysar... I would be looking in that direction too if that were the case with one of my friends... Eric then started the do you go a problem and Mike said yes what are you going to do about it... before that got out of his mouth... In fact all he had said was yes I got a problem... Eric was up running at him in an aggressive manner...

Micheal said alot worse about his family last night that Eric didn't find out. I belive it was when Jenn listening at the door tonight overheard some of the things he said and told everyone.

Why Micheal he didn't try physically assult him. Bye Eric for his phycotic meltdown and Micheal if he gets voted to be evicted.

I went and looked at all the awesome pics and they all show Michael just standing there all the movement was on Eric.

Ivette & Eric were HOT all night.I think they were waiting for some confrontaton with him.

Micheal said alot worse about his family last night that Eric didn't find out. I belive it was when Jenn listening at the door tonight overheard some of the things he said and told everyone.

i hate snitch like jenn so childish

Guest WebNuts

Remember that all week, the women except for Janelle have all talked about Eric "creeps them out" and is getting to close and touching them, trying to kiss or bite them etc. They have spent the last few hours apart with the women talking about Michael and what he has been doing to them. Is it so much of a surprise that Eric, after a few drinks, might snap on him? I mean we all know he has a very controlling personality to begin with, add alcohol and give him a chance to defend a group of women, he's going to jump.

I think just the physical threat of violence is enough to get you kicked out. Season 2, Krista and Jason were drunk and flirting, and he held a knife to her throat so he was kicked out . Scott season 4 was throwing chairs .. and he got kicked out ..

I think marching towards someone with the intention to kick their ass the way that cappy was .. is deffinately a physical threat of violence.

Guest DraftKing

I just posted this on Jokers Updates, but I thought you all might like to see it as well...

Kaysar came outside and sat down with Eric and Ivette, who had been talking with Beau and getting worked up in anger over Michael, and secondarily over Kaysar. Ivette, who has severe anger toward Kaysar, wouldn't let Kaysar talk, but Kaysar wouldn't let Ivette talk (she was trying to corner him on him not having been social in week one, but Kaysar is no longer being quiet to Ivette). Finally they calmed down... for a moment, at least.

Kaysar: What did he (Michael) say? I hope you understand, I'm just as upset. One sec (to Eric). What did he say to you (Ivette)?

Ivette: First of all, I'm gonna try to talk to you in the nicest tone possible, because I'm Latin and I can get pretty loud. Okay? (Kaysar says something off-camera that I can't hear) When you walked in through this house, okay, and you didn't talk to a damned soul in this house, the only, let me finish, let me finish (at this point the camera cuts to the door to the house, which shows Michael walking outside), when nobody, now listen, no it does have to do with you, that's why I don't talk to you anymore, that's why I don't talk to you anymore (there's some shouting in the background at this point as Michael approaches the hot tub) when, are you going to let me talk or not?

Kaysar: No, because I'm about to walk away.

Ivette: Well walk away then, Kaysar, go ahead and walk away then. Can you talk to me?

Eric (having spotted Michael): You know what, you might want to (walk away). That's my advice to you.

Kaysar (ignoring Ivette, who's trying to talk over them): Why are you angry?

Eric: I'm not, but what I'm telling you, is what's about to go down, if I were you, I'd stay clear.

Kaysar: Listen to me, I'm sitting here because I understand you're upset, and I need you guys to calm down.

Ivette: So then don't tell me till now when I'm trying to talk to you, don't get up and walk away. Do you want to hear me or do you not want to hear me? (pause) Do you want to hear me or do you not want to hear me?

Kaysar: I want to know why your feelings are hurt because I'm concerned about that.

Ivette: Okay, so what am I approaching? What am I approaching? What am I approaching? What am I approaching? I approaching you to tell you that my feelings are hurt and why I'm upset. Do you want to hear them or do you not want to hear them? (inaudable) Do you want to hear them? Okay. So when nobody talked to me in this house and you alienated yourself, Captain and I approached you two or three different nights and we talked to you and we told you how to involve yourself in the game. And you sat in that gold room and I talked to you and I told you how to involve yourself...

Eric (shouting at Michael, off camera): You got a f***ing problem?

Ivette (still yapping at Kaysar): ...you know what you told me?

Eric: ...no no no, not a f***ing thing, but go ahead, talk about my family, talk about my f***ing family (Eric stands up quickly and makes a move in Michael

i hate snitch like jenn so childish

If you call that childish , then what do you call the behavior of michael & jan in the gold room ?

I think this has just backfired on Ivette. She has continously pushed Eric's buttons from day one, especially hard tonight. Her intentions were to make sure Michael was gone and to plant seeds for Kaysar and Janelle'e demise next. I dont think she planned on Eric's demise!

Guest WebNuts
I think just the physical threat of violence is enough to get you kicked out. Season 2, Krista and Jason were drunk and flirting, and he held a knife to her throat so he was kicked out . Scott season 4 was throwing chairs .. and he got kicked out ..

I think marching towards someone with the intention to kick their ass the way that cappy was .. is deffinately a physical threat of violence.

Didn't Scott throw the chess pieces? They were like 3 feet tall or something, weren't they? --- Now my memory is fading :lol:

A couple of things from before the incident.

Michael: I didn't burp in her face, I just went RRRUUUPPPP.

Ivette: You can go in after I put Michael in his place[after the "burp}

Ivette and Eric were looking for an incident all night. The way Eric butted into Ivette and Kaysar's conversation and told him he better step away from what's about to go down told me that. Michael didn't do anything wrong. If he goes, I cancell my feed and never watch again. IMO Eric is probably walking off the show, and maybe a couple others are as well.

Who said what? Someone must have seen what Mike said. I want to the transcripts if what mike said about eric family.

Were they threats or was he making crude jokes about them?

I have no clue..... but it seems in this game rumors fuel fire better than truth.