Fight! (Eric and Michael)

CasperSabe

If Eric went to throw the first punch though - he should be the one to go.

He has been saying bad things about Michael (sexual harrassment being a major thing) and all of them have been really catty towards them all.

Eric was the first to lose it so to speak - if any go it needs to be him

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh puh-leaze. Eric and Ivette have been talking sh-mack about Michael all week. Michael made a few jokes about him .. which is hardly the same as calling someone a pyscho, or a sexual preditor, etc.

Man .. this is week 2. I can't believe how heated these people are. I didn't realize I was watching paradise hotel!!

I saw it... Mike was standing by the hot tub just looking and Eric blew up and asked him if he had a problem... Mike said yeah I got a problem what are you gonna do about it... Eric jumped up and started toward Mike in a aggressive manner and the others started holding him back saying he's going home... Eric was yelling talk about my family (which I haven't hear Mike say anything about his family I have only her Eric say he was scared Mike would come after his family) Then we hear ERIC COME TO THE DR NOW and get the fish...

I got the audio and can go back and get clips... I will do that...

Crap went back to do some video and hit the wrong button...

You have to be able to post it somewhere else first then you post a link to the picture here and it will show the picture... Try photobucket.com...

ivette didnt help the situation either yelling at poor kaysar (usually i dont defend one hg over another) but kaysar was trying to get everyone calmed down and ivette was yelling at him he doesnt know what hes talking about and blah blah blah...then michael comes out and eric flips over his chair getting out of it and startes yelling and cussing that noone talkes about his family thank god howie and james where there to stop him from punching in michaels face....wow i usually never catch the good stuff on the feeds either!!! :shock:

If Eric goes, the house will REVOLT! Beau, Sarah, James, April, and Ivette will most likely walk if that happens. Did you hear them before the fight? They were are SEETHING because of Kaysar and Micheal!

yeah right and lose all that money no chance

I didnt hear anything about "go to the DR now"

I think it was actually a person in the yard that said it. So it might not have been the announcer. Anyone else??

Guest WebNuts

I was doing something else and only got that 30 second clip, I hope someone got it all from the time Michael walked outside... That'll teach me to not pay attention :lol:

Guest Shockalot

Just a reminder guys - This is the psychological game called Big BRother and that is an Arena.

The rules are very clear and understood by all guests before entering - ANY AND ALL antagonising, trash talking and instigating are not only allowed but that IS the situation.

What you can NOT do is physically attack another player.

There is absolutely NO rationale or reason to think Michael should go because you think he was antagonising or instigating or 'asking for it'.

No sorry.

Im not sure but Michael might very well have just kept his promise and got Eric out of this house.

That IS how this game works. He can literally stand in Cappys face and go 'Brok Bokkkk Chicken.. baldie.. jewboy.. I dare youu..." and that IS what is allowed.

Punching someone is NOT ALLOWED.

Guest WebNuts
I didnt hear anything about "go to the DR now"

I think it was actually a person in the yard that said it. So it might not have been the announcer. Anyone else??

Check that audio I posted on page 2 of this thread, at the end you can hear a BB staffer tell Michael to get to the DR now!

---

All of the women except Janelle have been talking to Eric about feeling uncomfortable with the way Michael has treated them, add alcohol and BOOM.

Just before this happened, Kaysar was asking Beau to help him calm things down, he knew a fight was brewing, he knows Michael better than any of us, he may have seen him do this before.

Michael shoulda kept his ass inside . He went outside knowing that something was gonna happen . Everyone in the house knows that michael was talking all kinds of shit about eric's family . To top it off he goes outside and just stares at eric . Can someone with a sane logical mind tell how that is not instigating :?: