Fight! (Eric and Michael)

CasperSabe

I'm sorry, but I am simply blown away that noone has said anything on here (that I can find) about the totally crude and uncalled for comment that Michael made about Eric's family that caused Jennifer to tell him, which ultimately caused the incident for which everyone now hates Eric now.

Incase none of you heard it on Tuesday's show this is what was said:

Michael said to Janelle in the middle of their "make fun of people session" I wanted to say to Eric "Hey Eric how did your grandparents die" as he continued to laugh.

Eric is Jewish, and for those of u who still don't get it (becuse many in the chat rooms did not) Michael was making fun of Eric's grandparents dying in concentration camps.

I never liked Michael, and I am SOOOOO glad he is GONE!!!!!

MAY THE DOOR HIT HIM WHERE THE GOOD LORD SPLIT HIM, unfortunately it won't kill him.

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the precision/explain ! Now it makes more sens why Eric blew up like that ! But then again, it's a game and by controlling himself, Eric would have looked better...opposed to Mike who would have looked like the A$$hole, but by showing no self-control like that and showing violence, he proved he is not better than Mike...

Guest PrincessSchroeder

The only part ya had wrong was that it was Rachel that told Eric they were talking about his family. It was her spying at the door. But yes, this is what I seen too. Someone on another post stated that Mike said "I would never say that cuz its too cruel." He never said that , they sat there and continued laughing. He thought it was halarious. It was horrible and I dont know why someone would say something like that. Talking about someones passed grandparents is bad enough...but grandparents that were in concentration camps....totally uncalled for. Thanks for posting this. I HOPE ERIC WINS THE GAME. And personally, I would never speak to Mike on the street.

Guest CelticAnthem
... Sometimes it is best to keep your mouth shut.

True.. and if Michael had done just that, this would be a moot point.