Fight! (Eric and Michael)

CasperSabe

Look at the picture... he is holding a knife to the girls neck... Although it was supposed to be some kind of sick foreplay... still it's an aggressive act...

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone!

I'm new here, so I apologize if there were already posts about this...

I'm confusd...

Everyone keeps mentioning about a fight the other night between Eric and someone else in the house...

I don't have the live feeds, so I was hoping that someone could explain what happened, and what the fight was about.

Thanks

Thank you both...those were helpful...

But I have another question. In the video link, why did Ivette keep saying..."He's going home, he's going home."

Was she talking about Michael, and if she was, is he going home because the house is planning to vote him out this week, or because BB is making him leave because of something he did???

Ok, the feeds were down for 6 - 8 hours. We have heard that people were sequestered in seperate areas, Eric has said he was in the Diary Room for 2 1/2 hours, The producers were called in, the HG's were obviously told not to discuss what happened, Eric supposedly had to apologize to Mike.

Ok, now if this is Reality, shouldn't they have shown what happened on the feeds? I can understand cutting for a bit as the event happened, but it was 8 hours before they came back up. Since it is Reality TV, shouldn;t the public get to see what happened? Obviously, we have no control over what happens, but shouldn't we at least be given the facts?

My idea of what happened is that they seperated everyone, talked to Eric, talked to Mike and convinced them that this makes for great TV and they will be starts. Mike has already said he was willing to walk, but they convinced him to stay. What could they say that would convince him? Especially since it is basically guaranteed he would be leaving on Thurs? Something must have been offered. Do the other HG's know exactly what took place behind the scenes? Did they call them all together and ask what people thought?

I have never been one to agree wityh the idea that the producers have a whole lot of control, becasuse I have always had the feeds. Even though what they show on TV is not always accurate, I at least know the real story. But this time, it just seems strange. Something this big and the HG's are yold not to discuss, the 2 major players are both still in the house, no penalty nimination, no nothing. It is like it never happened and I find that really odd. If I was in the house and it was this early in the game, I would have walked. Nothing they could say to me could allow my good name to be desecrtaed like Mikes has. So something HAD to have happened behind the scenes, but no one will talk. And I bet after the fact, no one will talk either. It makes me wonder what kind of threats the Producers can make that would make someone stay. At this point, there is no reason for Mike to be in the house. He is not contributing in any way and stays locked in the gold room with Janelle all day. What purpose does that serve? They could have let him walk and done much more drama wise showing someone with integrity (unlike Eric) walk out and say screw you.

I just find it all a bit odd. Maybe there is a surprise coming that we all are not privy to. But if they somehow coerced Mike to stay in the house and he still leaves on Thurs. I will be very disappointed. The only thing I can hope is that maybe at the last minute, right before voting, they announce that Crappy has a penalty nom and is on the block (it is pretty in my fantasy world hehehehhe). Not that I think it would make a difference, but that leaves the question of WHAT they said to make Mike stay.

Just curiouos

Dep

Guest Shockalot

The CBS site does indeed advertise watching the houseguests:

Every Move, Mood and Mindgame

Despite the opinions of some 'legal experts' here you can not simply make a claim then contradict it with fine print and call that fair.

Heck, did you know that not only must drug manufactures state their fine print (warnings) in their commercials but now the voice-over is, by law, to be said in the same pace and volume as the entire commercial.

(no more quiet superfast add-on riff at the last second of the spot)

So CBS needs to remove that from their claim. No. you do not see every move.

This is not just occasional technical problems.. this is deliberately withholding product whenever deemed beneficial to the company.

Fine.

But then dont say 'Live 24/7 feeds to capture 'every move' and 'all' the action.

Say Live feeds to capture 'most' of the action.

So far I think we are beginning to piece together what happened based on accumulated comments from guests.

According to Eric and James - the ONLY violence and threat of violence was Kaysar.

Kaysar was a threat to Ivette and was rising up to strike her.

Later Kaysar threw a bottle which missed Eric by just 3 feet.

Eric is NOT guilty of any violence and was not going to do anything to Michael even if he had been allowed to keep running at him.

So Eric is completely innocent anyway and Kaysar should have been kicked out according to some 'paperwork' they all read beforehand.

(assuming this is a rulebook).

We do know that Allison and Arnold were called in and were 'very upset'.

Eric had to apologise and also promised to never do that again.

No word yet on whether or not woman-beater and bottle-throwing maniac Kaysar will be kicked out or not.

:shock:

well that doesn't sound like kaysar at all but i think i heard bits and pieces of that side of the story also mostly from ivette and maggie talking, i really hope that the incedent in question makes it on air on tues and they don't put a eric spin on it to make him look like the good guy jus because he's a fireman, also they seem to have sed something to the house guest about the sexual harrassment comments cause they all seem to feel ashamed they accused him for sexual harrasment and don't know how it started...... :? so i think some one sed something about the lawsuit comment mike made now they are all scared of a lawsuit

Guest baileysirish

I am going to lose it, if Eric brings up that freakin' fight ONE more time..Holy Crap :roll:

-Rachel and her miserable relationship troubles

-Howie (as funny as I find him), please leave the boobie talk alone for a while.

ect, ect..... :shock:

Guest Parkerzmummy

haha, I think eric has major issues as well as paranoia

see him beating the crap out of the crackers last night to make shake and bake,

what a flake that guy is

Guest baileysirish

what a flake that guy is

No, I missed that. I read about on Morty update page though. Things that make ya go hmmmmmmmm.

BB may have said something to them, but I think the reason they stopped with the harrassment comments is because Jenny has said she never said that about Mike and that she never said Mike hit the wall... She said she was upset about her boyfriend not Mike... Now they are all calling her a liar because of it... I for one never heard her say either of them... Eric was the one that I first heard say both...

what a flake that guy is

he is flake because he making shake and bake? lol ok :roll:

Guest Shockalot

I notice Cappy cant stop himself from bringing up the fight incident as some sort of 'Moral Lesson' for his students in just about every class he holds.

Whats more amazing is that almost everytime he retells it he re-characterises himself as a Hero for admitting where he went wrong, being a bigger man by apologising for it and then explaining why he is a bigger man for "xyz" that he did later.

His fans adore him all the more!

Now the story has changed to how he was victimised by Kaysar. Fantastic.

Now the story has changed to how he was victimised by Kaysar. Fantastic.

well, we all knew that eventually since they think michael is going home that they would turn their focus on a particular arab someone else and make him look like the devil now.....i just cant believe that these people still listen to what comes outta that power-hungry mouth of his... :roll: :shock:

I think I could take the almost hypnotic following of this guy if there were talk behind his back about how they need to take him out, first chance they get. But from what I have read, there's not even one little squeak of discontent among his people. Only among those already marked for execution. This is giving me flashbacks of Survivor All Stars when everyone so blindly followed Rob. I kept thinking then too, that there had to be a mutiny brewing behind the scenes. But here at BB, there is no 'behind he scenes'. If his people were plotting to overthrow him, we would hear about it, wouldn't we??? Any hope they are getting sick of him?

Guest BaileySue

I didn't get the live feeds until last night about this time. Then I sat here until 12:30, glued to the blasted monitor.

I'm trying to force myself to leave the feeds alone tonight (so I can get something done around the house - yeah, right?!?). Here I sit! :lol:

Guest baileysirish
I didn't get the live feeds until last night about this time.  Then I sat here until 12:30, glued to the blasted monitor.

I'm trying to force myself to leave the feeds alone tonight (so I can get something done around the house - yeah, right?!?).  Here I sit!  :lol:

Too funny. I have watched "Gilligans Isle" (pathetic I know and showing my age) but that's it. This is my escape for the next 3 mos. trying not to pay attention to the "man behind the curtain". :?

Guest BaileySue

Speaking of showing your age...

I took my niece and nephew on a cruise a few years ago. We hung around with a young couple who were on their honeymoon, probably just out of their teens.

One of the islands we visited was where they had filmed parts of Gilligan's Island. One of the "kids" commented, "Hey, that does look a lot like that lagoon where Gilligan, blah, blah, blah."

Stupid me, I said, "Hey, I remember Gilligan when he was on Dobie Gillis." They just looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders. My nephew then piped up with, "You have to remember, Aunt is ANCIENT!"

I may be "old" but I flatly refuse to grow up!

Guest baileysirish
Speaking of showing your age...

I took my niece and nephew on a cruise a few years ago.  We hung around with a young couple who were on their honeymoon, proabably just out of their teens.

One of the islands we visited was where they had filmed parts of Gilligan's Island.  One of the "kids" commented, "Hey, that does look a lot like that lagoon where Gilligan, blah, blah, blah."

Stupid me, I said, "Hey, I remember Gilligan when he was on Dobie Gillis."  They just looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders.  My nephew then piped up with, "You have to remember, Aunt is ANCIENT!"

I may be "old" but I flatly refuse to grow up!

LOL

*hears the tune*

"I don't wanna grow up, I'm a Toys R Us kid..."

:lol:

personally I think Kaysar should have been kicked out for that. He had every intention of hitting someone or something with that water bottle. All Eric did was jump up and push his chair, he told everyone later that he could have easily got to mike if he wanted to.

He also said he had every intentions of hitting Mike and later still he said he could never hit a person out of anger... He also said he meant for it to be a threat...

Guest bayerngirl74

Man, what a bunch of bullies on this show. It's only the second week!! They might as well post "Sexual Preditor" on Michael and "Terrorist Threat" on Kaysar. Man, I can't believe how they are just ganging up on them!!