Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dade

Episode 4.13: Pieces Of My Heart

3 posts in this topic

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Episode 4.13: Pieces of My Heart

Airdate: May 1, 2008

• 03/30 - Addison will pop up at Seattle Grace to perform surgeries that only she can do and "discover whether you can ever really go home," Rhimes says. Source: TV Guide
  • 03/23 - This seems to be the episode where Addison will drop by Seattle Grace because one of the cases of the week involves a yet-to-be-born baby whose organs are reversed. An HIV-positive woman learns that she is pregnant. A grandpa-type doctor is called in to help a 35-year-old pregnant woman suffering from Huntington's Disease but refuses to take her on as a patient when he learns of her condition and thinks of the potential malpractice risks involved with the case. Source: SpoilerFix.com
  • 02/29 - ABC has confirmed that Kate Walsh, whose freshman show Private Practice is on hiatus until fall, will return to Grey's Anatomy as Dr. Addison Montgomery for one episode this spring. Executive Producer Shonda Rhimes is still fleshing out the script, so there's no word yet on when Walsh's episode will air. Source: Entertainment Weekly

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Episode 4.13: Pieces of My Heart

Airdate: May 1, 2008

• 04/21 - Addison returns to Seattle Grace to perform an operation and is taken aback by all of the changes in her old co-workers' lives. Meanwhile Meredith and Derek's clinical trial has its first patient, and Rebecca/Ava returns with shocking news for Alex. Guest starring are Kate Walsh as Addison, Amy Madigan as Dr. Wyatt, Elizabeth Reaser as Rebecca, Clea Duvall as Jennifer, Lauren Stamile as Rose, Kathleen Rose Perkins as Sarah, Ken Barnett as Freddie, with Jason O'Mara as Phillip. Source: ABC

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TV SHOW BLOGS

Grey's Anatomy

by Erin Lulevitch

Episode Recap: Piece of My Heart