Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Episode 4.13: Pieces Of My Heart

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,873 posts
Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Episode 4.13: Pieces of My Heart

Airdate: May 1, 2008

• 03/30 - Addison will pop up at Seattle Grace to perform surgeries that only she can do and "discover whether you can ever really go home," Rhimes says. Source: TV Guide
  • 03/23 - This seems to be the episode where Addison will drop by Seattle Grace because one of the cases of the week involves a yet-to-be-born baby whose organs are reversed. An HIV-positive woman learns that she is pregnant. A grandpa-type doctor is called in to help a 35-year-old pregnant woman suffering from Huntington's Disease but refuses to take her on as a patient when he learns of her condition and thinks of the potential malpractice risks involved with the case. Source: SpoilerFix.com
  • 02/29 - ABC has confirmed that Kate Walsh, whose freshman show Private Practice is on hiatus until fall, will return to Grey's Anatomy as Dr. Addison Montgomery for one episode this spring. Executive Producer Shonda Rhimes is still fleshing out the script, so there's no word yet on when Walsh's episode will air. Source: Entertainment Weekly

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,873 posts
Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Episode 4.13: Pieces of My Heart

Airdate: May 1, 2008

• 04/21 - Addison returns to Seattle Grace to perform an operation and is taken aback by all of the changes in her old co-workers' lives. Meanwhile Meredith and Derek's clinical trial has its first patient, and Rebecca/Ava returns with shocking news for Alex. Guest starring are Kate Walsh as Addison, Amy Madigan as Dr. Wyatt, Elizabeth Reaser as Rebecca, Clea Duvall as Jennifer, Lauren Stamile as Rose, Kathleen Rose Perkins as Sarah, Ken Barnett as Freddie, with Jason O'Mara as Phillip. Source: ABC

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,873 posts
Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TV SHOW BLOGS

Grey's Anatomy

by Erin Lulevitch

Episode Recap: Piece of My Heart
“Reunited and it feels so good!” Yes, it was almost like old times when Addison showed up tonight. If she hadn’t had to spend so much time “catching up” on all of the soapy Seattle Grace details, it might have felt like she had never left. And I almost allowed myself to be tricked into thinking she might return to Washington when the Chief suggested he could start her paperwork (despite knowing that Private Practice is fully expected to return in the fall). So, I guess I shouldn’t have been surprised when she dismissed the idea of a permanent stay by saying, “I needed to come back to see that it was right to leave.” Perhaps that’s how you feel Addison, but I still think you belong at Seattle Grace!

Aside from Addison, there seemed to be a lot going on tonight. For starters, Ava (Elizabeth Reaser) returned to tell Alex she was preggers and it was a distinct possibility that the baby was his. Alex’s response could best be described as stone cold when he asked her point blank if she was going to keep the baby or have an abortion. He then spent the rest of the night doing his best to avoid her. However, after an intense surgery on a baby suffering from ectopia cordis, it was clear the experience had affected him and had him rethinking fatherhood. In the end, we saw him reaching out to Ava in acceptance of the baby, even though we now know that Ava isn’t really pregnant. One can only wonder how he’ll react when he learns the truth.

Meanwhile, the relationship between Callie and Erica was burgeoning, until Addison began questioning if it was actually a budding romance in disguise. Callie seemed genuinely surprised at the suggestion, which then led to a lot of awkward moments with Erica. The uneasiness reached the breaking point at the bar when Erica made a point of removing a stray hair from Callie’s lips, which sent Callie running into the arms of Mark on the dance floor. Right now, I can honestly say I’m not sure where this storyline is going. Does Erica really have a crush on Callie? Does Callie have a crush on Erica, but has not fully realized it yet? Or does Erica secretly have a thing for Cristina, which might explain why Erica tries to push her away so much. I’m so confused, but at least Mark looks happy!

Mer/Der had a long night too, as they embarked on their clinical trial. The patient, Phillip (Jason O'Mara), proved to be suffering from the emotional fallout brought on by his tumor. He proved to be downright nasty at times, which left his wife, Jennifer (Clea DuVall), with only this thought to cling to: “It’s just the tumor talking…” I have to admit, this was my least favorite plot of the night. Mostly because Scott’s maniacal laughter scared me in that Jack Nicholson in The Shining kind of way. I fully predict I will have nightmares tonight, but I digress. The sad part is that Scott did not survive, but in a strange way the event still had a positive effect on Mer/Der. And so, we move one baby step closer to their romantic reunion.

Throughout the night there were lots of other important moments too, like when Bailey confessed to Addison that she and Tucker were on the outs, or when Izzie found her inner Gandhi and was able to assure an HIV patient she could have a healthy baby.

Some of tonight’s highlights included Cristina trying to “talk girl,” Lexie, the messenger, telling George that “Nobody wants to play darts with their boss,” and Bailey telling Alex, “Right now you’re feeling all your feelings out in the open. Do me a favor and stuff them back in.” Ultimately though, my favorite moment came at the end, when Derek, Addison, Rose and Meredith all ended up in the elevator together. Clearly, it was already an awkward moment, but it became priceless when Mark got on at the next floor and slyly said to Derek: “I bet you wish you had taken the stairs right about now.”

It was definitely a busy night and I’m curious to know what everyone out there thought of Addison’s appearance. Did her return fill a void that has been missing for quite some time? Post your thoughts here and remember to check out our Online Video Guide for clips and full episodes of Grey’s Anatomy!

Posted by Erin Lulevitch 05/1/08 11:46 PM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users