Friday, April 4th

question... if james wins the PoV, and would use it on sharon, couldnt they backdoor james??? or is the POV user immune to being put up on the block (i seen some mention that if james uses it, either nat or ryan would have to go up).....

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As we all chew our nails waiting for the POV contest and ceremony to happen....

I was thinking about all the tears (fake and real) in this game...

Seems like there's more than usual to me.... especially when the HG is on the block.

(lol... Amber was the Queen of Boo Hoos)

Question:

Jani was the target from day ONE on her original run - and - All Stars.

Does anyone ever remember her crying ?

I can't seem to.

'' I have found it amazing that the people who post on these forums think that they know what the HG's are like IRL. Forgive me for saying this if you really truly are a RL acquaintance of any of the HG's, but I'll bet that no one here knows a HG. So, why are we assuming what they are like IRL? Have we forgotten that this IS A GAME!!!??? "

Points out there is ALOT of information posted on these Big Brother contestants in magazines and the net. MUCH of it are direct quotes from they themselves. And James HIMSELF happily more than once admitted to do NOTHING, having NOTHING and riding his bike around penniless. Little shit is a B.U.M.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And don't forget during the GAME these HG's devulge many things about their personal lives. I'm going to guess what we see is at least 80% of who they are. Past HG's have been tracked after their BB gig and are exactly the same person outside off the hamster house.

Wickedly Yours

<----- wonders if Wicked sticks pins in HG's she doesn't like so they'll do and say things

they ordinarily wouldn't do ???

just a thought

but, she does seem to make a valid point from time to time.... amazing, huh ?

Loved Janelle. But yes, she did cry on the show All Stars. And she played upon it and expounded it so the others would see her as weak and beaten down. Perfectly acceptable gameplay. She, like Josh, admitted to us, the viewers, that it was strategy to use tears. James has not admitted to that. Why not? Probably because they were genuine tears at the time. If not, then we will probably find out during the show this week because you KNOW that BB is going to ask him about it. If he admits gameplay, then they will show us.

I would MUCH rather be on Team Wicked than Team James or Team Christ.

Natalie almost drove me up a wall last night! UGH she sounds so much like Ivette and Maggie it's not even funny.

"We're the good people in the house!"

Shut up!

We all come here and yak our heads off about what we think pro and con, and we do have a lot of info about these people and how they are IRL, not only is is out there to be looked at on dfferent sites, google , etc, but they give us a lot of info, Wicked I sooo agree with all that you have said and You too XAL, James is a pure D bum, in and out of the house. we can make a fairly educated guess how these people are IRL, just on what they have said themselves,some have said more than others, Natalie in particular is an open book, we just wish we could shut her up as easy,lolololol, maybe Sheila too

Anyone know if there is noise outside the house getting ready for POV?? I haven't hear any mention of loud sounds.

Is the house on Lockdown??

Oh no Jem, no double evictions!!! Ask Jedi to check the math again for me.LOL

ok, now I've chewed off my nails, am pulling my hair out...haven't dressed or showered yet...this POV is driving me to drink....and all I got is pepsi...

Anyways...I gotta wash, eat and get MIL outta closet...lol

Archived