Adam

Jem

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if adam was smart he team up with ryan and james and pick girls off

i think noms will be james or sharon unless guys team up

I am thinkin it may be James and natalie, I don't know, I know he knows in his heart she is a threat, Sheila is not. I am ok with him winning, as long as it was not james,lol

Yeah, I'm going to get some points this week!!! ;) This is the week for him to make a move for the end game. Bet he doesn't do it though... he'll try and play it safe and nom James and Sharon.

if he gets rid of james he can kiss his 500000 away

he get rid of james he leaves next week BOOK IT

well, after all the talkin she, natalie did last week, I mean she had all kinds of scenerios goin, so she should definately be on his radar, but after thinkin about it he may not be brave enough to do that, I think James and Natalie, and one of them goin would be better for his game, but I am not sure I am rootin for "His" game, ya know, it is just soo hard to make up my minds with these people. The whole show was sort of anti clamatic becasue naughty natalia said sooooo much stuff that differed from the last thing she said on a daily basis, so it is hard, but yay ADam :party_smilie:

fatcat... I haven't been able to root for anyone either. :lol:

So, I've decided to just discuss what's best for whomever wins the HoH that week. Last week I talked about what was best for Nat and this week I'll focus on Adam, etc. It's the only way I can keep my mind involved in the game this year.

Archived