Sheila

Jem

it is just my opinion and like everyone here I am entitled to it , to each his own.

But yet you felt compelled to put ur 2 cents in on my opinion... Why is that?

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tis true Upv, that BJ was waaay before she took on the job as God Squad leader, but Adam may still get lucky if he plays it right,lololol, Sheila has been way more reserved in this dept, but I read somewhere that Ryan told her if he was single he would do her,lolol, wonder if Jen is watching,lol

a venal or unscrupulous person

No money involved (as far as we know) but I guess Chelsia and Gnat qualify!

And I never called her or any one in this house a whore

I did, many times, and not sure when we got so PC on this board? Eh, it's just opinions and I so love reading everyone's and value and respect them all.

Yada, yada, yada...blah blah blah. :giggles:

Just guessing, but I'd say Sheila was paid plenty of money for the choices she made regarding her body back in her day.

She's no more moral or immoral than Nat, James or Chelsia, imo. They've all made choices they have to live with. Sheila's obsession with what her son will hear or see about his mother is a bit redundant considering her naked pics/movies are available for anyone and everyone. But other than that, I like Sheila. I don't think she's a bad person, only that she made choices people WILL judge her for. Just like Nat, Chelsia and James.

The price of fame.

agreed, I do not get why she is sooo over the top with what is said there in the house and what her son will hear of it?? I am sure her son, being the age he is has other things to do than keep up one every word spoken in the BB house.

Oh but Matty is Natty's soulmate. They'll be together forever n ever n ever n ever don'tcha know? So I guess that BJ was a-okayyyyyyyyyy!

By the way Sheila looks now I'd say her past has caught up to her.

Sheila is saying that they need to give him some medication, he is acting that way because he has lack of chemicals on the brain... ummmm who is she kidding? She is the one that begs for tylenol PM every night, she is the one that admits to drinking a bottle of wine every night... pot meet kettle... she also said when they made her they broke the mold! !! All I can say is THANK GOD !!!!

Also, being a SINGLE mother for 25 of 29 years of my son's life does not qualify Sheila to to even categorize herself as something monumental. Give it up, I've been there and she is not teaching her son good social skills, in my opinion. She's really pissin me off thinking she's the only person single Mother or Father that's had it rough. Get over yourself, honey! Whew, I need a glass of wine now.

She's really pissin me off thinking she's the only person single Mother or Father that's had it rough.

I think her rough times began when the skank rags no longer wanted to show her lawn!

She's living in that time...get over it Sheila, you're a washed up glamour band groupie.

I was a single mother from the day my daughter was born and Sheila does not offend me at all. I never used that card ever but what else does she have to talk about with the "kids" in the house? Why not remind them that she is a mother. All game play in my book.

Believe me chopped liva , I soooo agree, I raised 4 kids as a single mom and it is not easy, but she always plays the pity card and acts like she is the only one who has done this, lots of us have, you do what you have to do, but I get a suspicous feeling that she may be not giving her son the best of skills for the hard cruel world, and her acting like it is do or die that she sheild him in some way from all that goes on in the BB house, I say then why are you in there?? Are you so down and out that you have to do BB as a gig? makes a person wonder,lol

My point, cat, why is she putting herself in here so her son can see it's ok to lie, talk behind others back....oh but wait, it's just a game. Right??????

I too am a single mom and she has not dealt with 1/100th of what I have dealt with (from what she has disclosed)... I think she is a worthless mother, what kind of mother, who has mentioned a few dozen times that she never finished school and that she thinks that is what she screwed up on the most would take her child out of school so she could go on a reality TV show??? She is a worthless piece of crap and I HOPE all this comes to bite her on the tushie...

Wow that is pretty harsh. I hope she and her son live a happy life. From his interviews he very much loves his mother and Sheila loves her son very much. Sounds all good to me.

Yes I am sure she loves him greatly, no question about that... but what kind of parents takes their kid out of school to try to gain fame for herself on a reality TV show when she, herself, admitted that her biggest mistake was lack of education? Would you do that? I know I sure wouldn't and if there were a period of time that my child had to miss school I would make sure she was on independent studies or something, home shool... anything! She did not! What is so harsh about it? That I hope all this backfires on her? I think not... she is setting herself up for it... no one forced her to do this and make the decisions she is making... SHE chose all of these things... she continually says "My son didn't sign up for this" well then "Mom of the year" why are YOU subjecting him to this???

Too true liva... I am surprised he didn't eat the bowl it was being served out of...

Her son was dropped out of school? How old is he? Isn't he old enough to drive himself to school and make it there on time and be there. I mean, I thought he was 16, right? Isn't that the age you can drop out? I think without his mother there he could still go to school. Just saying.

Archived