Sheila

Jem

Okaaaaaaaaaay we will see. Don't forget that Sheila went to the gym every day before the show and was a champion spinner. I think she might be a lot more physical then they think.

stranger things have happened.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have yet to see such superior athletic skills

marty do you think she is throwing comps kinda like how zach did last year ?

hey sooze you stole my line, lololol gonna buy a bunch!!!!!

That Sheila is a tricky one, or delusional, take you pick.

She has flat out lied about James saying/doing things to harass her that he didn't do. Now she's accusing Sharon of telling James that she (meaning Sheila) said he had 9 lives. Didn't Sheila tell him that herself? She's said it so many times to everyone in the house!

Then again she talks so much I may be confusing her ramblings. sorta block her out lately.

gotcha you hate Sheila.

So many people say so many things. I do remember Sheila telling Sharon that but...... who told who what? In this season they all tell everyone everything.

Not a Sheila fan, her "MOMMY CARD" drives me insane. And don't tell me an ex Hustler girl doesn't know the expression "Rode hard......"

:animated_rotfl:

She lived in the Penthouse mansion for ten years and spread her legs for cash... Now, thats a whore...

agreed Joy. I mean Penthouse is not Playboy, but it also is not Hustler. Many women have gone totally naked for money, that a whore does not make, I think if you get paid for sexual favors you are a prostitute, but the name whore I think has a different meaning like many sexual partners and getting really raunchy with it spreadin it around every where. We do not know that Sheila has done that.

I find it interesting in some circles that you can get called a "whore" for any ol thing, and I find that the males of this world are the worst offenders of labeling women as such. I think Sheila has been pretty quiet about her life back in those days, guess we will have to read the book, although I do not think she is a really forth coming kind of gal. She has not lied any more or any less than any of the houseguests, and it originally was Natalie that convaluted the 9 lives thing, and James really has done some mean things to Sheila that he I do not think would pull on any one else in the house, Sheila has handled it bvery well.

I do get tired of her constant yapping, but on the other side of the coin I like her, I do not think she is playin a very good game and she really needs to win something if she does not want to be known as the biggest floater of all time, but then that is a way of playing the game, I do not think she is so bad as a person.

My BAD got the homes confused....

But what difference a house does make....pentHOUSE, HustlerHOUSE, playHOUSE, bbHOUSE, she knows the expression, Rode hard and put away wet... trust me ....or my last name aint HOUSE..... :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

And I never called her or any one in this house a whore... :animated_bouncy:

PS...this post signed by

Sue House

lololol, oh I think she had to know that term "Rode hard and put away wet" Who the hell does not know that term, I was not even sayin you called any one a whore SueZqueZ, I read in the post somewhere that because she took off her clothes for money she was a whore. I disagreed.

Ya know my first name is Suzy,lol

Thanx Martykins, wubs!!!!! :grouphug:

I read in the post somewhere that because she took off her clothes for money she was a whore. I disagreed.

Here's websters definition to back my point...

Main Entry: 1whore

Pronunciation: \ˈhȯr, ˈhu̇r\

Function: noun

Etymology: Middle English hore, from Old English hōre; akin to Old Norse hōra whore, hōrr adulterer, Latin carus dear

I think that is exactly what I said in an earlier post in my mind a PROSTITUTE is someone who takes money for sexual acts, and in MY MIND I did not think posing in a girlie mag a WHORE makes, I do not think that a prostitute in the sense of the word also means whore in the way it was used here, and especially in the case of Sheila, posing in a nude mag does not make Sheila a whore, nor any other woman who has ever done so, I also said I find that is is the males of this world that like to throw that word around and use it very loosly where woman are concerned. I suppose prostitute can mean Whore, but not in the way "Whore" was used in this particular instance. and any way who cares, it is just my opinion and like everyone here I am entitled to it without pulling out tons of info to back up how I personally feel, to each his own. I do not think any of the girls on BB are whores, and that includes Chelseia.

imho i think nat is a whore ;)

lololUPV, I always take what you say with love :lol:

lol i mean who gives a bj to a guy she barely knows

Archived