Natalie

Jem

James wins POV takes Sharon down and Adam has to put up Ryan or Natalie (Natalie I hope). Sharon and James have the controlling vote.

Bye bye Natalie.

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes I can't believe this Team Christ. What delusion are they living with to keep praying for God to help them in the game and yes F this and F that.

James wins POV takes Sharon down and Adam has to put up Ryan or Natalie (Natalie I hope). Sharon and James have the controlling vote.

Bye bye Natalie.

:animated_wave: Couldn't agree more Marty.....

And would that make watching the feeds this weekend worth my time...... :popcorn:

is this true what I read that if Adam wins the pov, he should take sharon down and put himself up and then break the tie vote and send Sheila home??? I also read that Natalie had had a lot of wine, but this game play is getting ridiculous, something about a loophole in the rules???? I am confused, and I was only gone just last eve, geesh!!!!

I'm sure BB gave them wine so it would change the outcome of the POV today. James and Sharon were the only two that didn't drink. BB sure is hoping James wins. Pretty obvious from the DR yesterday.

If Nat does win, I can't wait to see what she will do with the POV. She's been changing her mind constantly.

well, I know she is trying to save her own butt as they all are, and uh you would think some of them would try harder than they do, but this crazy plan that I read about , I do not think Adam will go for it, nope, he would not put himself up there for what ever reason. Natalie changes her mind all the time, she comes up with some crazy things.

Natalie showed a different side to herself after this nom, not miss sunshine at all,lol Sheila actually seems to be doin ok with bein put up, Natalie hates it when she is not in control, I think she is a control freak, and loves to micro manage, but BB foiled her yesterday. I really do not like BB"s influence when they star doin stuff like that. Natalie is scared to death if James wins POV she will be on the block, it is gonna be very interesting,lol

You are right fatcat, Nat likes to be in control and usually she does a pretty good job of reading people (most of the time).

Sheila is the best natured out of all them. She has taken her share of sh*t from the hg's and keeps on plugging. I admire her for that.

Yep Natalie is having a bit of a meltdown. She knows if James wins POV and takes Sharon down that Adam has to put up either her or Ryan. They need to be sucking up to Adam.

I do think Sheila is taking the block well.

She's gone quite a bit over the top and do think it may be a good thing for her to leave this week. What I saw last night was a little sick, the way she was praying with Adam, it very much had a corrupt cult type of feeling. This chick was cute and bubbly in the beginning but she's gone dangerous now and I don't mean just in game play.

We've seen the type of stuff on BB before, a group convince themselves they are the "good people". However this new nerd herd are among the worst in personal character I've ever seen and really makes me cringe when they call themselves "good people". And calling themselves team Christ?? They certainly do not know the same Jesus that I know.

I agree with most of you regarding the hypocritical actions of Natalie. Though I had been gaining some respect for her gameplay, this latest is just over the top for me. The way she kept controlling how people were coloring their eggs is a sign of her control issues. I have figured one thing out though... curious to see others opinions on it.

When she said to Adam that God would not protect him anymore if he didn't nominate James.... She believes she's God, doesn't she? Its her way of saying that SHE would not protect Adam anymore. Or is she just simply so arrogant that she believes that she is the only one entitled to God's help in the game? Nah. She thinks she's God.

Could be Misha. Natalie is very controlling. I think she is using the God card to control the boys. Adam seems to be the most into the new found religion. Ryan plays along and Sheila is not buying any of it. She may play along sometimes but she knows God is not watching BB.

Misha--good post...you and I have similar thoughts about this house, these people...

I'm thinking that you're right that she's so delusional that she thinks that she's the voice of God and is speaking for him (remember she said that God talked to her when she was little so she's probably convinced that he's talking to her now).

However, when she gets out of the house and in the real world and people confront her, I'm confident that she'll say that it was allll game play, etc.

And KingofReality--I LOVE YOUR POSTS about Team Natalie and I don't even want her to win or go to final 2 but I love the way that you shout it out to the world!!

Archived