Natalie

Jem

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Natalie saying a monumental prayer for Adam and the good people and let Team Christ keep going. Forgive Adam he got lured by the devil. Dear God let us send Matty his Birthday present. bla bla bla

Thank you God

OMG these prayers are better then Amber and Jameka.

Did you notice at the beginning of her prayer she says... "Please forgive Adam for making such a huge mistake, MONUMENTAL mistake... please protect us with your armor; me, Ryan and Sheila from the evil doer..." (Ummm, Nat I think you left someone out. :lol:) I wonder if Adam noticed...

Ummm, I guess not Adam is not crying to Ryan and Nat to forgive him.

Gotta share this too. ;)

My husband isn't watching any of BB this season. He's walked by the tv twice when I had BBAD on the screen. 1st time was when Chelsia was licking whip cream off Nat's boobs and the 2nd time was a few minutes ago when Nat was praying in the sauna. He says, "isn't that the girl that's the stripper??!!??" He got a confused look on his face. :lol:

Okay, maybe you had to be there. ;)

she's really being repulsive. a real "negative nancy". who the f is she to judge who the evil doers are? please rig the comp so james can win bigbrother! i'll pay cash money if you do!

Tell me where to send the money, that would be the greatest moment in BB history!

Strippers love God too
Well of course they can. I guess it was just strange for him to see the praying when he had seen the whip cream scene and then he heard my sister and I talking about th BJ stuff. He hadn't realized she's BB's bible thumper this year and it took his mind a moment to digest. Was funny for me anyways. ;)

I know you want Matt to backdoor you...

but I am hoping Adam will suffice :)

Natalie thinks Adam can put himself up if James wins the veto to take Sharon off.

This girl is sooo F-IN dumb. She must have been dropped one too many times as a baby)

NoDoubt, why did he want to do that? I missed that part? Do they want Sheila out?

Could James bluff and say that Josh told him, that he and Chelsea would Vote for Sheila if she made it to the end, so that way they would want her gone? Can you do that? If so hell I would,

wouldn't natalie just become the hoh if adam (stupidest move) nominated himself, thus leaving no tie to break. natalie shouldn't get two votes.

:animated_scratchchin:

Natalie thinks Adam will have to option to put himself up. If it goes to a tie she thinks she will break it because she was the last HOH...basically she doesnt want James and Sharon making a decision.

But if she ever listened to our homegirl Julie Chen she would realize that the HOH is "FREE FROM THE THREAT OF EVICTION"

Why, why, why, why, why, won't these HG's realize that Natalie is the biggest threat of all????? If anyone goes to the end with her, they will lose, period. Natalie is playing a GREAT game and controlling all the strings. Natalie is going to win BB this year if James doesn't win PoV and turn the house upside down.

Natalie does seem to have power over those male hormones. Imo, she and James both have played the game very well. If Adam is carrying out a "plan" now, I'll put him in that category too.

If the F3 are Nat, Adam and James, which I'm hoping for as it would be an epic battle, I'd love to see the discussions in sequester. James nor Adam, if they win the final comp, would ever choose to take Nat to F2. If Nat wins, I'll bet she'd choose James over Adam.

How would the votes go if James and Nat were F2, I wonder? Has James really burned too many bridges to win?

Votes

Adam--??

Josh--James

Chelsia--James

Ryan--Nat

Sheila--Nat

Sharon--James (maybe)

Matt--Nat (maybe) I really don't believe he likes her much

It's probably not going to turn out that way but I'm hoping. It will probably be Ryan and Sheila in F2. LOL. That would suck.

Archived