Natalie

Jem

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if guys team up i see either her or sharon leaving

It would be the smartest move... keep the guys safe and gun for Natalie or Sheila. Nat because she and James are the best at endurance and Sheila so that he takes a target off his back.

yep, naughty Natalia should be on the block she is strong and so is James, and if the two of them were up naughty natalia is liable to win that darn POV, God will guide her.

nodoubt, nodoubt,lolol

Is this Big Brother or the frickin "Matty" Show.....I'm so over it, Nat......get a life, like your own :wacko:

yeah, that was old hat what she was sayin on the Matty stuff, who cares, they can have a josh, chelskanka and Matty sammich now, lol, I am happy she worked he magic on those boys so Josh went, and who knows they prolly wanted him gone for all we know with out her talkin in their ears.

:death: Somebody take that Bible away from Natalie, please.....I can't stand it anymore :animated_shocking:

Natalie talking to Adam. Yep she is running his show again.

OMG she is driving me nuts talking about God and his plan and numbers.

God has a purpose and everything happens for a reason.

She said..... GOD PUT HER IN THE HOUSE FOR A REASON! :shocking:

God loves Natalie more then he loves me :brood:

i think he listens but makes up his own mind....if he really has one.

but this one is so simple - james/sharon. unless he's considering a back door of james but i wouldn't take the chance of him winning pov.

sure glad it wasn't james who won hoh.

i think sharon would have put up james.

I think Natalie will be in Adams ear the whole time, just like she did last time Adam had hoh, but I do think he partially thinks for himself, he has a soft spot for the girls tho, he will prolly put up james and Sharon, but it should be James and Natalie, I think

I think Natalie will be in Adams ear the whole time, just like she did last time Adam had hoh, but I do think he partially thinks for himself, he has a soft spot for the girls tho, he will prolly put up james and Sharon, but it should be James and Natalie, I think

i hope adam at least gets a hummer out of it...

:D

Nat did work her HoH perfectly. No matter who got HoH (except James) she knew she was safe. And, now that Adam won... I bet she sorta "forgets" about the all girl alliance this week... lol What will be interesting is if James or Sharon win the PoV. Will Sheila go to Adam and sell out Nat???

Oh I know... but, had Sharon or Sheila won HoH... Nat would be ALL about girl power. :lol:

I agree that Nat seems to have placed herselve well in the game, but I still do not like this gal. She uses the "holy" card these last three weeks to a point of making me ill. Last nights statement that God talked to her when she was little made me spit my soda across the room...Granted I feel God speaks to us in his own way, but I have yet to get an actual verbal word as Nat seems to think she has!

Also is this not the same girl that in week one we polled at 75% to have NO morals at all? Was she not the same girl in week two that stripped naked in the Hot tub with the boys? Is she not the one who let Chelsia slurp whip cream off her nipples? By week three was giving Matty baby nightly BJ's? What happened? Did she go into the diary room about three weeks ago and come out someone else? She had NO time for that Bible till Matty left, now since has become a spokeswoman for TC?

Don't care how she does it, but sure as God has spoken to me....I hope this girls does not win. :animated_bouncy:

SueZ you put in to words so well the way I feel. Good post!

We are just supposed to forget the first weeks? She has a huge fan club but I can not root for someone that has these multiple personalities. I don't hate her but I just don't think she should win. We don't know the REAL Natalie.

Archived