Jem

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

better push issue that once he is gone

the girls will pick guys off like flies

Guest nerorowan
James island became a sandbar

He seems like the kind of guy to be stuck on sandbars often. But if anyone can turn this around it is James.

This poor guys been isolated and is the target every week, and is playing his ass off. Yet losers like Sheila sit there and run their mouth, " go ahead put me up, don't start with me I don't care i'm not going to kiss your ass or anyone for a vote" ya ya ya. Why are these people keeping her? So Adams afraid of James yet he's here every week still, but it's OK for Sheila to sit there and talk shit to him all the time. Funny. This is buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuullshit

better push issue that once he is gone

the girls will pick guys off like flies

Nah. Natalie is with Ryan solidly (probably sees him as an outreach to Matt). Sheila can be influenced by the drop of the hat (she gets inspried by James's stupid speeches). Sharon just talks to guinea pigs. Not the makings of a killer alliance right there.

each and every thing that is mentioned here about PLAYING the GAME is lots of different things so just because James has been lucky and sometiomes the others have not been very confident does not mean that they all aren't playin thiis game, they all have their own ways, Sharon just said to James she hates everyone in the house, why?? Because they put out Josh??, so they all have their things and their ways. James was already poutin when all the others were talkin about what they did not get right on the questions, so in my mind I do not think that he is the only one playin the game, true he has saved himself but his luck is gonna run out at some point, noone with that bad of an attitude has great luck forever, just sayin

Yet losers like Sheila sit there and run their mouth

Are allowed to stay cause the other players are letting them. Plain and simple. They are hoping to take her or someone like her to F2. Its James fault she is there as much as anyone else's.

true dat,lol Hey swatcopswife, if that is a pic of your swat cop hubby, I just have to say very niiicceee, handsome! ok, back to James who know what the hell will happen, I am sure he is gonna fight for it, so realy the rest of them really need to start playin a stronger game, ya know??

FatCat Thanks! yup that's him my 6'2 trophy husband he is damn hot!

Side note, GOOOOOOOOOOO JAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Accordiing to Sheila bout 10 minutes ago she told Sharon that SHE's winning the POV and she's not using it! And that no one thinks that she can win anything but we'll see she says.

Ummmmm i'm still waiting

I agree, Swat, James is playing the game. Adam is a glutten, Ryan is a loser, Nat is a stalker, and Sheila is a ping pong ball. Sharon is begging for her life, not quite sure about her. JMO, and it counts, damnit!!!! LOL

Archived