James

Jem

As far as pre-BB blogs, what he does is borrow as Misha said... it is quite interesting the different places he has been, the things he has witnessed and the people he has met. He has mentioned Couch Surfers several times www.couchsurfing.com and what that is, is individuals that will give up a couch or something for a day, a couple of days or so for travelers... it is quite interesting (check it out)...

As far as getting heated... I DO get heated, and I have gotten heated with more than one houseguest but I have never joined the gang mentality that others b!tch and complain about... they are guilty of doing the exact same actions that they protest to and are so eager to point out of the houseguests doing... and I just find that hypoctitical... but then they are also the same that point out the hypocrisy of the HG's too... I guess looking so close to home or in a mirror does it to them...

I have far from agreed with everything that James has done, but he has been one of the more real people in the house (next to Nat).

Good post ranjake ^^^ I like your Dr. Phil sessions... and like Dr. Phil you tend to make a lot of sense!

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got caught up reading the last couple of pages in this the "James" thread.

:footballhelmet::footballhelmet::footballhelmet: Ok I am now dressed to jump into the thread and reply....

I have already stated I was rooting for James, gave my reasons, don't need to reiterate them.

Myss, Misha, Baws, and anyone else who has rooted for James these past weeks, I am right here with you. We are the underdogs and we feel as James does. We are on our own island so to speak. We are being booted in the dupa and out the door Wednesday night. Our posts are still showing we have some hope to pull it out, but in our hearts we know we are done for.

To those who don't care for James and are happy for the current chain of events on BB, GREAT, I'm please that the game is going your way. But please don't question if I am watching the same show, or reading the same updates. I maybe old, but I am neither blind nor stupid. (a little forgetfull maybe).

I try to always show respect for the opinions of others in the threads of those they favor and only post my reason or opinion for why I am disgruntled or my dislike etc. of that HG or subject, not for the posters thoughts, ideas or opinion.

Always respect the opinion of others, if you expect them to respect yours. A Motto my Father taught me.

<whew> :animated_bouncy:

I have not read the other 27 pages on this post, but I do not feel sorry for James this week for the very simple reason that he had a second chance...something most BB HG's do not get (and 3 people have gotten this year Sharon, Ryan and James).

It is going to be completely depressing and not worth watching after James leaves. I know many! may disagree, but Josh and James added interest to the show! All I can hope for at this point is that anyone but Natalie wins this pathetic season! Bring on the hate if you wish!

No hate here LOVEFREAK...There are some James fans still standing!! We are still keeping hope alive (although its fleeting)! James is cool with leaving the house this week and I think he's good with his $10K stipend. I don't agree about Natalie but then again, the house would be boring without her...

I have indeed disgusted some here, and they contacted me and I stopped!!!!

I bet those same people are in other threads saying alot worse than you ever did... Don't let some hypocritically ignorant posters dictate your posting style, they don't run this site.... The mods do, and they are very fair...

i didnt think i would like james at the beginning of the season... and after he did that trick with his floppy woppy the first time... i was convinced he was just there to have some fun and be on his way...

but then something happened, he started playing the game and really made me look at him differently. and having "team christ" opposite of him made it even easier to root for him.

forget how he dresses, forget his hair, forget what he has done outside of the house.... james played a great game. :clap:

2 times evicted really great game

Getting hooked up with Chelsia ruined any chances he had of winning BB. He got too wrapped up in her and spent too much time in bed. Bad move. She brought him down in my opinion.

they want james out of the house because he is a dangerous player... not because he got frisky with chelsia. if that was the case Natalie would have been outta there a long time ago. :animated_rotfl:

i think the major reason they want james out is hes a strong player, but they (team hyprocits i mean christ) uses his strangeness as a reason...

i hate to see him go, he was some way interesting, but im going to love when they (sheila,ryan,adam,natty) start to eat their own...

i really hope sharon survives to the final 2...

I think they want James out because he has proclaimed that he is going to get them all. They are just afraid because he is a good competitor. They think they are his target. They don't trust James.

Once James is gone, I pretty much will lose all interest in the game. I will root for Sharon next, then Adam....but I suspect they will be gone shortly. Leaving the 3 players I dislike the most.

*sigh*

*flips channel*

I seriously am not rooting for anyone. I don't care who wins, I don't like any of the HG's. I am just watching to see what happens. Though like I have said, I do wish it was Nat up on the block this week, and not James.

Archived