Big Brother Ebay Auctions

myss911

I found some interesting things... feel free to add more as you find them...

Shirt that Amanda passed out in...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Amanda-Hansen-Big-Brot...1QQcmdZViewItem

Amanda bikini picture

Amanda Movie in a bag

Amanda Fight Night Bikini

Big Brother 9 - 2 bowls seen on the show (don't know how they have these... the show isn't over)

http://cgi.ebay.com/BIG-BROTHER-9-2-Bowls-...1QQcmdZViewItem

Ellie Sheila Kennedy nude Big Brother 9 guns & chicks

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ellie-Sheila-Kennedy-n...1QQcmdZViewItem

First Turn-On Sheila Kennedy nude Big Brother 9 rare

http://cgi.ebay.com/First-Turn-On-Sheila-K...1QQcmdZViewItem

Dead Boyz Can't fly Sheila Kennedy nude Big Brother 9

http://cgi.ebay.com/Dead-Boyz-Cant-fly-She...1QQcmdZViewItem

Alex Big Brother 9 Autographed Shirt

http://cgi.ebay.com/Alex-Big-Brother-9-Aut...1QQcmdZViewItem

YUCK

i wouldnt buy someone used bikini

Q: I would like to know what brand this swimsuit is and also the red one adn green one. I am trying to figure out how the size runs....Thank You.. Mar-27-08

A: The green one if from CBS and Im not sure where they purchased the suit from. The pink one is from a shop in the MGM hotel in vegas.. It was really expensive.. THe red one from fight night was from Target.... BUENO

Q: What size is the top and bottom? Do you give shipping disocunts for multiple items purchased? Mar-27-08

A: The suits are all Mediums....

showmances usually sell best

if she was smart she'll start a showmance with alex

260224267775 Mar-28-08 01:46:25 PDT US $0.00 Amanda Hansen Big Brother 9, 10 minute phone call (*)No Bids

260224722838 Mar-30-08 22:52:12 PDT US $0.00 Amanda Hansen 15 Minute phone call (*) No Bids

260224273383 Apr-02-08 18:53:19 PDT US $255.01 Amanda Hansen Big Brother 9 MOVE IN BAG

260224287442 Apr-02-08 19:47:29 PDT US $50.00 Amanda Hansen Big Brother 9 shirt I collapsed in

260224289586 Apr-02-08 19:57:33 PDT US $54.00 Amanda Hansen Big Brother 9 Fight Night

260224291749 Apr-02-08 20:04:43 PDT US $96.00 Amanda Big Brother 9 Italian shirt.. Its on BB Tributes

260224293119 Apr-02-08 20:11:04 PDT US $93.00 Amanda Hansen Big Brother 9 Veto Shirt

260224294959 Apr-02-08 20:18:07 PDT US $46.00 Amanda Hansen Big Brother 9 Tanning Time

260224296216 Apr-02-08 20:24:39 PDT US $72.00 Amanda Hansen Big Brother 9 Bikini

260224297520 Apr-02-08 20:30:41 PDT US $76.00 Amanda Hansen Big Brother Memorabilia

260224517818 Apr-03-08 13:11:03 PDT US $30.99 Amanda Hansen Big Brother 9 Autographed photo

260224520166 Apr-03-08 13:15:48 PDT US $16.01 Amanda Hansen Big Brother 9 Autographed photo 2

All above items have been sold.

Total so far: US $789.01

you gotta have a showmance to make the big bucks

i want to believe alex will use money for good

but it seem like alot of hg are using this tactic to sell their ebay goods

last year janelle was using buy my things so i can help my struggling brother out

pure bs

Well, not in this case.

Everything Alex is selling on E-bay sees the funds going directly into the charity fund established for his father, who died in the September 11 attacks.

thanks for info

DATE TO THE BIG BROTHER 9 FINALE WITH EVEL DICK DONATO

Flight, Hotel, Limo, Dinner, an AMAZING night with Evel

WIN A DATE WITH EVEL DICK DONATO

AND ACCOMPANY HIM TO THE SEASON FINALE OF BIG BROTHER 9

The lucky winner of this one of a kind auction is going to be the recipient of an amazing night out in Los Angeles. All proceeds of this auction will go to Rock Against Diabetes 2008, to help fund the huge online concert event, and help R.A.D. meet it's initiatives to deliver an amazing worldwide interactive nutritional tool to diabetics world wide.

The date of the trip will be determined the moment CBS gives Dick the date for the Finale

Please be sure to follow the important conditions of this auction at the bottom of the listing!! Do not bid unless you intend on following through in the auction!

The winner of this auction will receive all of the following:

1) Return air travel to Los Angeles*

2) One night hotel accommodation in LA**

3) Limo service from the Airport to hotel

4) Dinner with Evel Dick at the restaurant of his choice

5) Limo with Evel Dick to the Big Brother 9 Show Finale

E-bay link Current bid: US $2,075.00

wow 7k

260224267775 Mar-28-08 01:46:25 PDT US $0.00 Amanda Hansen Big Brother 9, 10 minute phone call (*)No Bids

260224722838 Mar-30-08 22:52:12 PDT US $0.00 Amanda Hansen 15 Minute phone call (*) No Bids

Totally stunned there were no bids...

Question & Answer / Answered On

Q: Will Dick introduce the winner of this auction at the Finale? Apr-13-08

A: Dick will indeed introduce you to the people at the event, as you are milling around, but will not introduce you during the show etc/broadcast. Thanks and good luck!!

Q: What would Dick do if Dustin sniped this auction in the end? Donna =^^= Apr-13-08

A: Dick would, be on a dinner and date with Dustin....now, you are just making him nervous saying such things!!!!

Q: If I win this bid, is my monatary contribution tax deductable? Apr-13-08

A: As this is buying a service, or item, it is not applicable for a doantion receipt, as there is a worth and cost of the item you are purchasing. You are purchasing an item, not donating a financial gift to a charity.

Q: Would you please elaborate on your association with Evel? This auction seems to be a bit out of line with your usual offers. Thank you in advance for your candid response. Apr-13-08

A: HAve you visited www.rockagainstdiabetes.org, www.myspace.com/rockagainstdiabetes OR www.myspace.com/eveldick? IF you visit any of these sites, my association with Evel, as the host and spokesperson for my charity event will be crystal clear. Thanks

Q: I know Dick likes his dates young & beautiful, And I am older and not so pretty, would he be mean and cruel to me? I would like to bid but he is so judgemental. Apr-12-08

A: Dick has stated many times to me and his fans, that no matter who wins, they will be treated with the greatest of respect, and man/women, young/old will be treated great!!!!!

Q: Just wanted to say this is a GREAT cause. I've been Type 1 diabetic for 16 yrs of my 32 yrs of life and it SUCKS! LOVEEEE Evel Dick, and if I had the cash, I'd certainly bid on this, too broke paying for my Insulin Pump though, LOL. GREAT CAUSE, thanks a lot Evel! Apr-12-08

A: Thanks for checking it out!!! It is indeed a very cool auction

Q: I am married...hubby sayms it is fine to go ..but we are in Il..can he still come and pay for another room..I see it says one occup-ant at the hotel.and no offense DICK it cant be a per say real intimate date..lol Apr-12-08

A: If you want to bring someone, that is fine. They would not be on the date or go to the Finale, as Dick only has authorization for the one guest. We can definitely have 2 people at the hotel without any problem. You would also be responsible for the extra airfare and all incidental costs of he extra person. Good luck!!!

Q: I LOVE DICK! Would it be prudent to expect him to put out? Kidding! Can I dress him for the occasion? Apr-11-08

A: Well, the putting out part, is gonna have to be Dicks call. If it was mine, I would say OF COURSE he will. Dick will dress himself, but offer him some accessories....he needs a man bag or something.

Q: Can you take credit cards on this auction Apr-11-08

A: Through Paypal is possible after the auction, yes.

Q: Great auction for a great cause Dick! One question though, can I go with Daniele instead of you? No offence. lol Apr-11-08

A: Wouldn't we all? LOL..KIDDING DICK!!!!

Q: Sounds like a ton-of-fun!! and what a great cause :) Apr-11-08

A: It will be. It is great for Dick to offer to do this!!! Good luck!

Q: I really don't have a question but I just wanted to say that I am really impressed that this is going to benefit diabetes. My son has had type 1 for 8 years. He is 10. I am promoting this auction on the forums at www.childrenwithdiabetes.com Rock on! Apr-11-08

A: I appreciate that!! He sounds like a brave guy!!! Take care.

Q: Hi, Does this include attending the wrap party or only the show's finale? Thank you, Julie Apr-11-08

A: This is for the show finale only, as well as dinner with Dick as outlined! Thanks and good luck

Archived