Monday, March 31st

fluff

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nerorowan

I think it is bad gameplay to be chowing down in front of all the slop eaters even if everybody else does it. They should make their food and go up to hoh and eat. It would be the polite thing to do. :eat: That being said this will never happen as they have poor manners.

i would hate natalie more and more each time she says she has never been on slop.

now THAT is cruel. especially for the people that have been on slop a few times.... watching natalie eat a burger or pizza or a cookie as she says "i am so happy i have never had to be on slop.. God is so on my side.. "

:giljotiini:

i think its hilarious

bb has changed from early editions where hg actually seek revenge against those not on slop

Last night Nat made her famous fish dish, baked taters and a big salad and she and googles went to the table to eat, but Adam went out in the BY and told the others not to come in they were eating... he was half rubbing it in their faces and half seriously warning them. The other night the guys were all in the kitchen and Adam was making cookies and Ry told him that is messed up dude and so Adam told him "should I not make them", and all they guys told him to go ahead and then Adam was saying that he felt bad, but he made them anyways... Ryan is definitely the one that is most affected by being on slop... the boy loves his food (he is always eating).

Googles...I love the name for Adam how about

Boobles...Natalie

I mean can she wear something to cover up her cleavage, just once? I mean deep cleavage at that. I know that she's trying to get her money's worth out of those things, but come on!!

On that note I see Natalie eat like a pig. She eats and eats and eats. She has been chowing down a pint of ice-cream every night too.

I hate her for that alone. ;)

Team Christ is just another delusional thing these people believe about themselves.
Last night Natalie and Sheila convinced themselves that the reason Alex would have been voted back is because he was one of "them" (the good people). They said that he was really the only nice guy in the house and that America hates James so much that they wanted Alex back to show him how he should act. :food-smiley-005:

How funny is it going to be when they find out we just wanted the cute one back. :animated_rotfl:

Ryan is definitely the one that is most affected by being on slop... the boy loves his food (he is always eating).
Ryan was smelling the oven last night because it smelled like pizza and choc. chip cookies. You could almost see his body floating off to a place where he could jump in a pit of cookies. :lol:

I mean can she wear something to cover up her cleavage, just once? I mean deep cleavage at that. I know that she's trying to get her money's worth out of those things, but come on!!

I agree! Everytime I see her I think "Put some freaking clothes on already!"

ok, i hate how all of yall knock on her tits and how she don't cover them. If sharon wears most of those tops, none of you guys would say anything, but because natalie has big boobs, she wears those and yall knock on her because it looks like she is showing mor than she actually is. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!

I HAVE my facts straight. The girl doesn't wear any damn clothes. Everyone else does. It's not just the cleavage it's her whole body. SKimpy shirts, shorts. Very,very slutty. That's my opinion and I'm ENTITLED to it. :)

ok, i hate how all of yall knock on her tits and how she don't cover them. If sharon wears most of those tops, none of you guys would say anything, but because natalie has big boobs, she wears those and yall knock on her because it looks like she is showing mor than she actually is. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!

I'm honestly not knocking Natalie's tits...I like them--wish that I had them, think that they are GREAT and they look reaaaally nice on her. As for Sharon wearing the same type of tops, unfortunately, she doesn't have the cleavage that Natalie does so our eyes wouldn't be drawn to it. Now if Sharon decided to wear tight tops that squished them together and made her have cleavage, then our eyes would be drawn to her cleavage as well and I would be saying that she didn't need to do that either. All I was saying is that Natalie doesn't NEED to dress with her deep cleavage showing all the time. She's got an OK pretty face and hopefully, there is more to her than just her tits.

Her Boob Job is areally bad one too, last night when she was facing the mirror after her bath you could see that they are not on the same level one is bigger that the other, it is just a really fake lookin boob job, and she had on skimpy little thong panties, which is fine we all wear em, even me and I am old, but it is sort of a display with her, she loves to put herself out there,lol

I agree that she should cover up more... nobody wants to see her boobs all the time. I think her boobs at too big for her body.. she should have gotten a smaller size... it also looks like it's time for new ones.. Breast implants aren't meant to last forever.. In order to keep them looking good.. you have to get them replaced.

She's only doing what Jesus would do because she asks herself all the time, "What would Jesus do?" When he is raining down his goodness on her he must be telling her to show her tits to all of America!! Gotta love the God Squad...

Natalie wearing the same tops as Sharon IS the problem. Sharon is, at best, a B cup where as Natalie decided what God gave her wasn't enough and is now at least a D. Putting a D cup in a B cup top is exactly what Natalie is doing. For Christ's sakes, even Matt said to put them away. I can and will "knock her tits" as she bought them.

Not poking fun at her poor choice in chest enhancement, is like everyone else picking on James for his tattoos. Trash is trash.

lol

all fake breast do

DonatosAllTheWay ....

I wasn't knocking Nat's knockers.... just mentioned that I found it fascinating that they don't do

a slippsey from her scant tops more often.

You have to admit her 'frontage' is pretty hard to ignore.

(and evidently she doesn't want anyone to ignore it either)

hence... we're not ignoring them.

and so on, and so on ... and Scooby Dooby Dooo

Archived