April 9 - Live Feed Updates

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8:35pm -- back -- nat has been very quiet..... sheila saying she has a sty in her eye from make up and crying so much, she didnt know she was gonna cry so much... ryan says its an emotional game.... BB pans over to nat and her butt crack showing as she moves around.

sheila making comment about how her butt hurts as she drops that right leg again twisiting the ankle. very quiet right now with adam watching.

8:37 -- some guy just yelled out, hey adam, he said whats up, he says "you gotta go to the DR", and we get TRIVIA (a little huh?)

8:38pm - feeds back and ryan says i want you to win this, nat says i want to wait till adam comes out so he doesnt think we are making deals.... sheila promises to not put them up, she swears to ryan that hes gonna get mad but she has to. sharon and adam in kitchen... adam says there he is i saw him in the kitchen window.... nat say ryan you slip then i will... nat is saying you have to make sure you put them up... sheila says i will.....nat says we have to win a POV....sheila says you will... what if sharon wins POV.... ryan says if sharon wins POV whoever gets put up, it will be a split vote we have to vote adam out or you will have break the tie and vote out adam.... sheila says its fair, yeah.... nat says its worse case scenario....... adam walks out and says what?...... sheila asks what happened in the DR.... adam says nicotine patch and cigs dont work well together, sheila asks what time is it, adam goes in to check, ryan says is that the deal and adam yells 8:40 and they stop talking..... sheila says in front of adam, ryan you have my word, i wont put you up, you saved me..... ryan says i need a soft landing though, sheila says stay up there.... ryand is hanging from the bar now at 8:44, adam says you done, he says i dont know yet and then gets back in sitting position.

8:45pm - ryan drops..... he says he cant feel his legs..... 8:47... sharon outside and tells natalie to just let sheila have it.... nat says im not gonna drop it could be my life on the line.... it would be my worse nightmare, dropping and then going home..... sheila says you wont..... nat screaming what do i do?..... sheila says i havent won anything nat, i need this, i can go a little bit longer..... sharon says i would do it, but thats me, we talk about being christians but......nat says what would jesus do, he suffered for us, damn it what would jesus do. sharon says i know what i would do, but im just a different person, nat says i have a family, sharon says we all do..... sheila says your good, nat says i dont know what to do...... sharon says i would do it but thats just me, but you do what you got to do nat...... nat says let me ponder a couple of options....

sheila asks for a time, sharon says its been about 3 hours..... nat says it a long drop, ryan says its not that bad.... nat says theres a positive, if i drop i can play for HOH next week, sheila says i need this i need a picture nat, nat says last time i did this i got screwed by james, but he was selfish..... sheila says you know im not. nat now calling on her dear god in heaven help me, what do i do..... sheila says she can go about another 30 minutes..... nat asks baller if he would be mad, he says its all you..... nat says i want to be nice.... sheila says i want this for a pic and letter not to put people up, please this game has been hard on me, i need this, i mean i cried when james left cuz he reminds me of my son..... sheila says i can stay up here another hour, nat says i know im just weighing all my options.... nat says the nice part of me wants to drop but the other part doesnt like to quit.... sharon says you know in gut what is right, its just a game, nat says i dont want anyone to be mad at me, sharon says who would be mad at you, nat says family...... nat says i dont want to leave, sharon says no one does, its a game, nat says i know but its important.... nat says the christian in me if i go all the way will do good.... sheila says think of it as a big bday present, but you got to do what you go to do..... i can do another hour cuz thats how much i want to see my son right now. sharon now telling baller i would give it to her, i would drop, but thats just me though.

8:56pm....TRIVIA

8:58PM --- sharon will not stop telling nat to drop..... nat says if i drop i have to win POV, sharon says i will too, i will be put up every week, we all have to fight

9PM -- nat says i dont want to be like james, im a giver so... and she drops.... everyone cheers..... they tell sheila to drop and she gets up and says oh no i broke a tooth, she is holding her jaw..... adam comes over and gives her the HOH key.... she is moaning.... nat hugs her and sharon keeps telling her, you won, good for you, good job. sheila is crying and adam is picking her up and hugging her. nat says i couldn't be james, i had to give it to her..... sheila says they got a dentist on staff dont they, i lost a tooth, ryan says its just the top of your tooth, your not even bleeding.

nat explains what she meant by not being james, that she begged james to drop cuz she wanted to see pics and he wouldnt do it for her, she couldnt do what he did.

9:03pm TRIVIA

Archived