April 8 - Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY "real time" Live Feed observations here !

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use Parenthesis (*brackets*) around the text.

Please post pictures and video the following forum! http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showforum=82

If you post questions or start conversations with each other, it will be deleted.

Thank you!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8:32 pm BBT: Natalie, Sheila and Sharon in the kitchen. Allison is the topic of conversation.

Ryan & James are playing chess in the LR.

8:49 pm BBT: Ryan & James still playing chess in the LR.

Natalie goes out to the HT to join Adam. Nat tells Adam that she will protect him from the evil doers. Adam says who. Nat says Sharon & James & Sheila. Natalie says Sheila not so much really but Sheila goes along with everything they all say.

Natalie brings up that James or Sharon said Ryan & Adam were together. Adam plays it off like James is lying & trying to cover Sharon's ass before he leaves. Natalie keeps talking about how Sharon wants Adam out. Adam hopes this HoH is physical so Natalie can win it then the next HoH is mental because he will smoke it. Adam says Team Christ will stick together. Natalie says she agrees with what everyone says so she can get info & then she comes back & tells Adam everything.

9 pm BBT: Natalie & Sharon whispering in the bathroom. The consensus is Natalie has to go!! & next!! They say Ryan wants Natalie out too. Sheila says she told Adam to not tell Natalie anything. They say Natalie is a snake & a liar. Sharon says Natalie is done "D-U-triple N" Sharon says that DUN crap is the stupidest shit she has every heard. They continue to talk about how stupid Natalie is & laugh about all the "signs" Natalie gets.

Sheila is pissed that Natalie is out at the HT yaya'ing in Adam's ear. Sharon says she is out to get Natalie.

9:14 pm BBT: Natalie & Adam still in the HT. Natalie says she is going to win HoH. There's no doubt in her mind Nat bragging about how the answers for the HoH comp she won came to her "Boom". Natalie wishes Ryan would come out to the HT.

Sharon, Sheila, Ryan, James are hanging out in the kitchen. James is kidding them & saying what's the worst thing that can happen if Natalie wins HoH? Sharon & Sheila go on the block & Ryan is BD. James says Adam could have put Natalie on the block this week but he chose not to. James says Natalie is the muscle & Adam is the brains. Sheila tells Ryan she hasn't forgotten that he saved her & she means it. They say things are going to get very interesting. Sheila says especially if people have deals that have been made that can't be broken. James says everything can be broken, you will see everyone get thrown under the bus.

Sharon says this is her week, she guarantees it. Sheila says she thinks so & has volunteered to go on the block. James says that's easy to do when you know the person beside you is going home for sure. Ryan points out that this year is different than past seasons because the pawn almost always went home in the past but not this BB.

9:37 pm BBT: Sheila, James and Sharon are in the kitchen. Sheila says her or Sharon has got to win HoH. Sheila has a gut feeling Sharon is going to win. Sheila says the boys are kissing Natalie's ass because they think she is going to win HoH. James says there are a lot of crazy tactical ways this can go down. James says you have to think if you leave Natalie & Ryan off the block they will have the numbers to keep the nominee they want. Sheila says I didn't think about it that way. James says you have to think about the numbers. Sheila says that's right so Sharon can't use her with Adam as a pawn because Natalie & Ryan would have the votes to evict Sheila. Sheila says if you nominate 2 of them then one will go home for sure. James says not necessarily because if the one not on the block wins POV they can take one of the nominees down & they would still have the votes to send the replacement nominee home.

9:44 pm BBT: Ryan, Natalie and Adam are in BY. Natalie says when she says she is loyal to someone she is loyal to them until the end Natalie says Sheila is starting shit because she is scared & she knows she can't win anything. Natalie keeps saying how they are trying to pit them against her. Natalie says she has been faithful to Ryan & Adam for all this time & she's not going to change. Natalie says they are sticking to the plan, get rid of Sharon & Sheila, and then the 3 fucking warriors will battle it out in the end. Ryan says James is in there stirring the pot.

Adam says their worst case scenario is Sharon winning HoH. Nat says Sheila won't win but if she does Natalie thinks Sheila will put of 2 of them. Natalie says Sheila's not going to win, let’s be realistic.

9:56 pm BBT: Natalie says lets just stick to the plan. People who have won stuff & overcome things deserve to be in the end. Nat wants to be last girl in the house, forget those other 2. Nat says Day 63 is Wednesday, 6+3=9 (the nines). Adam says Sheila is a man-hater. Ryan says that's what Sheila has wanted since day one, men vs. women. Natalie says they are fucked they have to go against the 2 warriors Rye bread & Natalie. Natalie says tomorrow they need to drive them fucking crazy with their good morning & make them extra loud & long.

10:02 pm BBT: The 3 members of the outdoors gang are still dogging & plotting against the 3 members of the indoors gang & visa versa.

10:10 pm BBT: Natalie sings Happy Birthday to Matt.

10:15 pm BBT: James thinks Adam would shit if he stayed on Wed. instead of Sharon.

10:30 pm BBT: James and Sharon are in the BY. Hoops aka Sharon is swingin' her neck about how pissed she is at Natalie right now. James is encouraging her to go off on Natalie. Sharon says no, she's got to play it cool. James warns Sharon about Sheila. He says she needs to be careful about her because anything she says will go right back to "them." (Ryan, Natalie, Adam.)

10:40PM BBT: Natalie & Sheila in the boatroom talking about Matty. Natalie doesn't understand why Matty lied about the whole BJ thing. She guesses he just wanted to look like a big man. Natalie wished she could give Matt his birthday present.

10:55 pm BBT: Sheila, Ryan and Natalie are in the boat room talking about Matt

11:45 pm BBT: Ryan wants to know what would be his advantage for keeping him (James) in the house. James says protection from the girls. James says he doesn't know what kind of deals Ryan has made already, or what deals have been made but he says Ryan could work with him, that he's a strong ally to have. Ryan says do you think you would have the votes? James says yes, that he would have Sheila. Ryan looks surprised, questioning whether he's sure of that. James is trying really hard to reassure him that he would have Sheila.

James says if he stays when everyone thinks he is leaving, it would shake up two people for sure but definitely would mess Natalie

12:10 am BBT: Sharon goes to HoH to vent to Ryan and Adam. She spills it all; Natalie wanting to get Adam out, girls alliance, playing both sides and who she would nominate if she wins HoH. (Adam and Sheila and then backdoor Natalie.)

12:15AM BBT

Ryan says I know she's been trying to cover all of her bases, it's just hard to know who to believe. Adam says I have no control over keeping James. Sharon says James thinks he can manipulate Adam to get Ryan, and James can manipulate Sheila on his own. Ryan says it's always Sheila whispering and plotting, because she can't win anything. Adam laughs. Sharon tells Adam and Ryan none of this can leave this room, or else I'll know who came from.

Ryan says tomorrow you know we're having a luau, and have a great time, not talk any game, and have fun. Sharon says anyways, now I've vented and I feel better. I can't talk to James about it because he just wants me to go off on her. Adam says you want a smoke man? Ryan says yeah. Adam and Ryan are going down to smoke, Sharon says don't worry I won't go off on anyone. They all leave the HOH.

Now outside, Adam says to Ryan, dude, you gotta win HOH, dude. Ryan says who do you believe dude, Natalie or Sharon, I don't believe either one of them. Saying they are both trying to cover their asses. Who do you believe, probably neither. We're both fucked. Ryan says do you believe Natalie more than Sharon? I don't know dude.

12:30AM BBT

Natalie talking to Sheila in the boat room. Natalie says now is the time when you have to win POV, that's the most important thing. Ryan and Adam in BY still. Ryan says he has to win HOh to ensure Adam safety- Ryan said he would put Sharon/Nat on block to battle it out.

Sharon is waiting in the Spa room for Ryan. Sharon is still worked up. Ryan says he hasn't seen this side of Sharon and likes it. Sharon no one has seen what she can do yet. She admits to coming down early on the Disco Balls and how if she needed to she could have stayed up till the end. How she WILL win HOH. Ryan mentions what Adam said outside while smoking (he said he is really screwed cause everyone wants to put him up) that if either of them win POV, Adam comes down better yet if during POV they the last two standing Adam will throw the POV to Ryan he takes Adam down that way neither of them will be on the block. Then Natalie goes up and they vote her ass out of there. Ryan and Sharon finish talking and leave. Sharon to bed, Ryan goes into boat room and talks to Shelia and Nat and DOES NOT talk about his talk with Sharon.

1:00AM BBT

Everyone seems to be in bed. Natalie is praying, James laying there but wide awake, Sharon is asleep in her bed. James gets up and wanders a bit but goes back to bed.

3:00AM BBT

Guess he is up for the long haul now (which means he will sleep all day today). He has gone back inside and put on warmer clothes. Now has the munchies and is mixing up some meat. Looks like he is making meatloaf - ground beef, eggs, worchestershire sauce etc.

Now back outside and cleaning the grill. Guess he is making himself a couple of burgers.

Says he is making two monster burgers. He is homesick. Says "I wish I was fucking trashed right now!".

(I'm off to work now. Hope someone else is awake now to follow this excitement!)

8:03 am BBT - Ry is up putting on his shirt... Sheila is fidgeting... Sounds like a door just closed, quite possibly Ry got called to DR. Very weird for this to happen before wake up call (hope there is no emergency or something like that)... Nat is fidgety too... all HG's are bundled up like I have never seen before (must be cold in there)... All cams still n HG's in their beds... normally a cam would have followed HG out of BR to wherever they were heading...

8:17 am BBT - Heard a door in the backgroud, Ry out of DR now in BR... everyone is restless... Ry now in BR using the WC... Ry out of BR, doesn't wash hands... Ry goes to BY, stands outside for a second and goes back in... Ry takes off mic, goes back to his BR... turns around and instead heads to SR where he changes his mic batteries... goes back into his BR and gets into bed...

* I heard Ryan in the kitchen last night telling the others that he will be called in the DR at 7:30 in the morning to see the doctor about his neck. They told him they would call him in his room when they were ready for him. So that's why he was in there this morning before wake up call.*

9:50AM - House is waking up. Sharon and Nat and James still n bed, but Ryan up and moving around. Sharon gets up too and goes to change her batteries. Ry getting dressed in boat room. Sharon goes to BR where Sheila is getting a shower- Sharon looking for Ryan. Nat up and moving now too, goes to BR and greets Sheila. It's ADL time in the BR and Ryan enters. Sharon tells Ryan his medicine is on the kitchen table. She had gotten it from the SR. Ryan says the doctor told him that he's "fucked" then says something I can't hear. Ry has stretching exercises to do. Nat says she didn't hear Ryan snore last night.

10:00 Feeds 3&4 on James sleeping.

in BR, Sharon brings Ry his meds. Adam hanging out at the daisy table while Sharon cuts up a strawberry for the GPs

10:09 now it's dream talk time. (*Natalie talks like she's a 4 yr old! The voice inflections are exaggerated - so either she's 4 or she thinks everyone else is.*)

(morning Jem.)

10:22 - Nat and Sheila doing makeup and talking cosmetics. Adam and Ryan getting coffee that Sheila said a bit ago was better than Alex's coffee. Ryan made the pot.

Sheila telling/showing Natalie how to get rid of puffy and dark eyes. It is something by Oil of Olay. Sheila shows her the Eye Dermapod.

Ryan and Adam talking about the BB doctor. Ryan asks how Adam knew the doc's name and Adam apparently just remembered it. Ry says doc would remember Adam because he'd say "You're the kid I found all that shit in your urine! How'd you make the show kid?" (ha!) Ry asks if Adam has been outside. Adam says yes. Ry says it's a nice day for a luau and he won't nap today because it's party time. (mouth full again) Adam and Ry examine the meds given to Ryan and Adam says "You're gonna be fucked up." Ry says "No I won't."

General chit chat by the girls about makeup cost and who likes what. Sheila saying when you get older, more makeup on the face makes you look older like powder in the cracks and shiny eyeshadows in wrinkles.

Ry goes to BY with his coffee and moseys around.

(*gotta run!*)

11:05AM BBT: Sharon and Sheila are in the kitchen eating. Sharon tells her that she talked to Ryan and Adam last night and Natalie better watch it. Sheila thinks Natalie will target them and not the boys. Sheila says that last night Natalie said she would put Sheila on the block, Sheila says she can be on the block because she will go home. Sharon tells Sheila she has to trust her, that she will do what

Archived