April 8 - Live Feed Updates

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

James sitting completely naked on stool in LR watching A/R play chess. Heard Ryan say Do not touch me with that thing, I'll ....... frickin flick your nuts bro and it'll hurt like hell bro. He wasnt on the feeds, but I heard him and assume it was to James, cuz then he said I just dont like tht shit swinging in my face!!

james has been completely naked for about 30 minutes now

he was in the BY earlier and went to lay right next to nat

she is very disgusted by it

everyone else laughing thinking it's funny

i'll post the full report about it in a few.

gotta run for a bit

2:27 PM BBT: Sharon Shelia and Natalie in the Bathroom avoiding Naked James. They are discussing how they are going to blur James "stuff" out. They are chit chatting about when the live feeds are (that was the brilliant Shelia) and how Natalie is trimming her hair over the sink, not much other than that going on.

3:09 PM BBT: Ryan and Naked James playing chess while Adam is taking pictures. Adam clicks off some more pictures and then walks into the kitchen for a second. He says the pics are always the same and now they have a "Naked Jimmy" in the house and he is going to take pictures.

5:30pm - Natalie and Sheila in boat room whispering about Sharon and don't trust her and then talk turns to what the plan is and Nat says Sharon goes next and then they go to how many votes are in the sequester house and who would win.

Sheila asks if a person knows who voted for who to win at the end. Nat says she doesn't think so.

Ryan and Adam join the ladies. Nat asks Adam what he in his blog. Adam says he told Matty to watch for Nat to show up with a U-Haul. Nat explains that she was the one who said U-Haul when Matt said she would show up with a moving truck. Nat asks if Adam said anything to her family. Adam says he put messages in for their families and dogs. He told Ryan that he wrote Happy 11th Month Anniv to Jen. Adam says he couldn't spell LUAU so he put Hawaiian Party in the blog. He says he mentioned James in the nude. He says it's a rough week.

Natalie says "Don't worry Baller...it's gonna be physical."

Adam goes back to how in his blog he put it's hard to live in the BB house and used Josh's description of "a prison with colorful walls."

They all want to make it to the mini-table days.

Ryan randomly says he needs to groom himself.

They go back to asking about what Adam wrote. He says he wrote to his mom and brother. Natalie says she's "such a bad typer and I don't know anything about parentheses and periods."

Ry leaves the room. Nat asks where Adam bought his BB DVDs. He got seasons 1-8 for $80. He says he thinks they're illegal copies.

5:50 - Nat whispers she's so glad it will be a physical HoH competition. Adam says he wishes he could play. Nat says to make sure you drink a LOT of water. Sheila says what if you have to go to the bathroom and Nat says she would just pee on herself.

Sheila says if it's leg strength she's good to go.

Meanwhile in the BR, Ryan shaving the hair from his chest and pits with the clippers.

Back in the boat room, Adam, Nat and Sheila are rehashing past competitions.

Sheila reminds Nat that they really don't know that the HoH will be endurance or hard core physical...Nat says she watched enough BB and to trust her, it will be physical and they only really had the Disco Ball one that lasted a long time so it's time for one.

Nat brings up the greased lane with teacups and fishbowl from last season. Sheila says that's just tedious, not physical. Nat says the hell it isn't and explains it was more than 9 miles on a greased lane.

5:58 BB - Ryan please put on your microphone.

Nat says "He must be talking to the moley moley." Sheila says no way and Nat says yes because they do that all the time and when Sharon says mhmmmm mmhmmmmm she knows whats going on.

Nat educates Sheila and Ry on past seasons' endurance competitions.

6:02 - Ry tells Sheila her laundry is dry. Sheila says she just put them in and Ry says he took them out for her.

Natalie says there have been lots of physical HoHs and Sheila says we'll see. Nat says to Sheila "Me and Baller have kept our team SAFE these last three few weeks. Me and Baller have kept Team Christ alive. Thank God otherwise we'd be a man down and it would be terrible."

Sheila says "We'll see what happens and then we'll all pull it together. Just see what goes down. You can't predict it."

Nat says BB has a lot of testing to do to make sure it's safe and they know if BB tells them to wear something comfortable it's a clue.

Adam and Nat leave room. Sheila says she's napping and Nat says she will too.

6:06 - Nat, Ry and Adam playing with a "rubber dam" and reading instructions on the use of such. Nat says "I smell like a flower, I wouldn't even need this." The dam is purple and is apparently wild berry flavored. Adam says he likes them and will take it home. Talk goes to specifics. (*ok...enough for me*)

Feed 1 - Sheila napping.

Feed 2- James and Sharon napping.

Feeds 3 & 4 - Adam Nat and Ry sex education class.

Nat says she's trying to read "holy material", not "sexual material". Natalie prays as Ry leaves the room.

6:11 Nat and Adam whispering in Pink Rm about being loyal to eachother.

BB- Ryan, please put on your microphone.

Nat says she will cut Adam and Ry's hair later. She tells Adam to say his prayers tonight.

6:19 Adam and Ry folding laundry outside and Adam says he doesn't like how "she" said Nat is going to throw HoH. Ry says no way will Nat do that and that she thinks she's safe with everybody. They say they don't know what to believe now and they just want to win. Adam and Ry reassure eachother. Adam suggests that Sharon and Nat be on block next. Adam says he and Ry have best chances at POV....or even Big Sheil. The guys share a smoke. Adam says he's nervous because you don't know what to believe anymore in this house. Adam says his memory is "fuckin' sick dude." He says he beat James at his own game. Ry says Adam is the only one he can trust. Adam says they're (the girls) against eachother and telling the guys their plans. Then Ry says maybe the girls are going after the guys. Adam says it's driving him nuts.

Ry says he's going to win tomorrow. They talk final 3 comps. Adam says he'll give Ryan 2 cigarettes of his 37 to win tomorrow. (*nicotine fits coming up in a few days!*) They keep going over they don't know who to trust. Adam says he doesn't trust Sheila and Ry says she's everyone's choice for final 3. Ry says they're about to be locked down. Adam asks Ry if Nat says it's her plan to lose this week? Ry says "I don't know who to trust anymore." Adam says if it's true that's Bullshit. Ry says he doesn't trust none of them bitches. The guys go inside.

Nat in PinkRm reading bible. Ry puts laundry in drawers in BoatRm and Adam goes to HoH.

James wakes Sharon in the Red Rm. He's putting clothing on now. Sharon asks what people are doing and James says nothing. Sharon laying there and says there's nothing to do.

(*gonna go...someone take over..for real this time*)

7:15 bbt Sheila talking game with Adam in HOH and gets called to diary room. She complains that they are all down there and will see her walk out. Adam says, "We're f*cked" The basic conversation was that Sheila was taking care of Adam so that he can win HOH in 2wks. She said she convinced "her" I think she meant Sharon not to put Adam on the block that was how she was taking care of him. (I guess if Sharon won HOH) so Sharon could backdoor Natalie.

Feeds switch to the rest of the gang downstairs chitchatting and fixin food... no one commented to Sheila as she walked down to the DR.

Archived