April 5 - Live Feed Updates

3:33pm BBT - sheila putting and ryan folding clothes and they are talking about golf in south carolina and she worked at some club where she met alot of the carolina panthers and the basketball team players and how they loved playing golf...... james is called to the DR and then we get flames for a few seconds......adam is outside now and playing golfball (ryans word for baseball with golf club and ball) with ryan

3:36 pm BBT - nat is called to DR and then 30 seconds later BB announces "houseguest you are not allowed to talk about your DR sessions" (dont know who they were talking to cuz the 3 outside were just talking about golf)

3:37pm BBT - ryan say his neck hurts and he has to quit and go lay down. sheila makes a comment to herself while trying to put saying she needs to be more gentle with the ball.... adam pipes in with "yeah sheila be more gentle with the balls" (lol) adam goes inside.....sheila picks up outside and goes in....james, adam and sharon sitting at kitchen table talking about concerts.

3:43 pm BBT - james telling adam and sharon about some 16 year old kid who threw wild partys..... for some reason james is asking adam and nat what is the difference between patriotical and matriotical.... neither know.... now he asks adam which on his ancestors he would like to meet, he said some relatives in poland..... then he asks sheila what would she name her boat, she says shebot or shedevil,but she doesnt know.....ryan asks james what he would name his, he says good times.....ryan says mine would be pocket change..... i just noticed that james has a bunch of cards in front of him and adam, he is reading the questions from them.....what is the most beautiful place youve seen...adam says italy.......what is the most trouble you got into....adam says robbing and stealing when i was 15

(got to reboot computer :))

4:10pm BBT - nat/ryan and adam in the pink room ad nat saying how she thinks matt got what he deserved, he made her look like all she wanted was her nut sack.... ryan gets up and says he is going to the DR he is really having a problem..... adam says he wants to take a shower and asks nat to take her legs off him.... he walks out and then stops, goes back into room and says done and nat says that was fast and laughs.

sheila and james in kitchen doing the ask the question game..... sheila is talking about regifting.... she asks james what is the most spiritual experience of your life....james says climbing mount fuji and seeing the sun rise.... sheila says hers is going up to the grand canyon and seeing how small we really are. now she is saying when she came back a friend gave her a book on how many thousands of people who have died at the grand canyon.

ryan comes back in saying his neck is really hurting, that he gets spasms that really hurt. nat saying that she is gonna tell matt to kiss her ass... ryan says its too late huh, too late to apologize, like that song, nat says yeah i like that song its on my myspace.

back to sheila/james talking about james bike riding the whole PCH (pacific coast hwy) and sheila says he should write a book, his story is like the movie, Into the Wild. ryan is now is boatroom getting dressed, it looked like he got a pill too. sheila now finds a question and asks james, if you had a million dollars what charities would you give to, james says big brother/big sister organizations...... new questions if you could rename yourself what would it be, james says anthony, sheila says my would be sophia.

what one fear would you like to conquer, james says settling down, sheila says we have that in common, i mean im 45 and still havent..... sheila says your young you might change your mind, james says not with the relationships ive seen break up. sheila says im still scared, james says that its a whole change of life, sheila says it sure is.... james asks if its harder to find someone at her age, she says no, you meet people who have been thru her same thing, she wants a guy in good shape, she does, and she says she meets people in the gym, in social places... she says she meets guys everywhere. she says the best place is the coffee place.... she doesnt go there to meet anyone she just does.... she says in LA its easy..... she says if you want to meet someone older you cant just go to a bar with $1.50 beer, young people go, you have to go where your peers are, i dont like bars.

4:26pm BBT - ryan is walking around the house and outside... sheila and james still sitting at table in kitchen talking. sharon is in bed sleeping, ryan back in pink room with nat, she is reading bible to him. she talks about good character.....she asks about his neck and back, ryan says "they" are working on it... he seems a little stiff while making his bed.

back to questions; would you rather be a great musician, artist or athlete? james, muscian, sheila says the same, thats probably why she like to date then..... they put the cards up and go outside. james goes to the wall where the only sun is and sits on the ground. sheila playing golf on the putting green.

ryan and nat in pink room, and he asks her who she misses most, she says probably my dog......ryan says jen..... adam comes in... nat says she is gonna start calling him budda cuz of his budda belly.... adam asks what they are doing, she says reading the bible..... adam says that big she and james are starting to bond, nat said really? where?..... adam gets dressed and says he is ready for "the line" she says as soon as i find it ill come find you. ryan just laying in bed staring.

james goes inside leaving sheila to her putting.

4:35pm BBT - nat and ryan talking about how james is just trying to work sheila, he will probably come and work her too, like he did last week and she didnt fall for it. nat says he should just give up and go on his vacation with chelsea, ryan says he is just making a last stand we got him right where we want him....nat says i am so happy.... you guys did so good, it was such a good game for us, he sucked at that game.... at least we could communicate with each other. ryan sai he is stupid. nat say week 9, april 9....... ryan says he is glad he's going...... nat going on about how weird she knew about week 7 and 8.

4:41pm BBT - sheila outside putting james/sharon in HT and sheila telling them how she is not gonna miss cameras following her around 24/7 and she sure isnt gonna miss that bed of hers. james says he wont miss the same friggin food everyday.... sheila said it didnt bother her so much... she said she lost 5 pounds being on slop for 3 weeks but gains i back when she got back on food.

ryan left nat in pink room, he is really uncomfortable, walking slow into kitchen...... feeds on james and sharon in HT talking..... sheila bringing sharon her stuff she left at the other side of the yard. sheila picking up in backyard again.

4:46pm BBT ryan is called to DR

453pm BBT- sharon and james in HT talking about if james won the POV that Adam told him if he took sharon off the block adam was gonna put himself up, james says he couldnt do it. now they are talking about how matt told nat to say matt voted james back in not adam... james says dont lie to me i lie to you.... james says im leaving so whatever..... i think that adam is a good guy..... sharon telling him how nat and adam are getting close and how sheila and nat talking about taking a road trip and its sheilas way of not getting on the block.

james says he doesnt think that ryan would get rid of nat, sharon says yeah they will they want to drag me and sheila to the end. james says your gonna go next week, be careful, ive talked to adam, i know im gone.... if adam put natalie up she would stay and you would go and he wont do that cuz it would hurt his jury votes. sharon says that she is gonna pull the girl votes.... james says he is gonna tell matt everything about nat, her kissing his pic, denying blow jobs, he will just stir the pot so if she gets to the end she will be fucked on votes. james says even though she sucks she would rather give his vote to nat then ryan, but he hopes sharon is there.... she has a chance cuz she's not an evil doer... james says "an evil doer?" she says dont say anything but that what they call you. james says oh well.

sharon says she is the strongest BB player, james says who? sharon says "nnaaaatalie"... or so sheila says (sorry if i get any wrong its hard to hear them over the HT)

5:04 FLAMES

5:05PM BBT - feeds back and ryan is walking down from HOH with an ice pack on his neck.... ryan asks sheila to asks him a question.... she says if you could be a famous athlete who would you be? ryan says labron james, adam says babe ruth.... ryan says you look like him. they walk back into the pink room...... ryan lays down... looks like nat is sleeping..... adam left room.

james/sharon still in HT and adam comes out, they ask him if he wants to come in, he says no, he sits down to smoke... (hard to hear them). james gets out to grab a towel. feed three on ryan sitting on bed holding a plastic bag (ice?) on the left side of his nec.... feed 4 on nat sleeping..... 1 and 2 on james/sharon/adam outside.

james says he had a dream about adam being out of cigarettes.

ryan gets up and goes in red room and gets something from in front of james bed and goes back to his bed and sits down (the plastic bag never leaves his neck)

james and adam talking about going to some place where you have to know someone to get in.... adam makes a joke about a walking stiff like him walks in dressed up, they wont say anything.... james says its like the place at the end of Crank (movie) when they have the shootout. james asks adam if he will come back for an all stars, he says oh yeah, james says he will to, he will be covered with tats and probably turn into a big huge drunk, adam says i will tear this place up. james says that if her kid grew up in LA he should be pretty rad, unless he's just like sheila. james asks adam if he is gonna get back into TV stuff, he says i dont know.

5:15pm bbt - they are talking about something adam does for a living a plane goes over... hard to understand them. adam talking about the marlins baseball team and how they give tickets and stuff to the kids. sharon asks him how he got into it, adam says he went to a charity function and he just changed jobs. adam says being on BB he will probably get invites and he will probably get some good hookups. james says im sure we will be on the reality award show...sharon says they have a reality award show? adam says i would definately come back for a all star show.... sharon says it will probably be in like 6 years.... adam says i will prime.

5:23pm BBT - adam playing with the big golf club and balls, sharon and james watching.... ryan laying in bed,, nat sleeping..... no idea where sheila is.

(im outta here peeps :))

8:36 - Sharon Sheila and James in BY. Sharon explaining to Sheila how the finale show works.

Adam Nat and Ry in Pink BR chatting and reading bibles.

Sheila talking about Nat says thinks she's going to final 2 with Adam or Ry and Sheila says its sad and it hurts her. Sheila says those 3 think they've already won and I'm not one of them. She says she'll just be happy to make it to final 5 or 4. Sheila acts like she may not be pulled off the block tomorrow. James and Sharon says it's already predetermined. Sheila talking about how it's like James says that she will have to win and play hard. Sheila says she hasn't found a game that's perfect for her yet. They talk about how people have said that games are tailored to James and they say that's BS because everything is so pre-planned. Sheila says it's a bunch of crap.

Meanwhile, Ry complaining about his muscle problem and Nat wants to take a bubble bath. She invites the guys to take it with her!

Back in BY, James says maybe Ryan hurting himself is a good thing. He's not as confident anymore. Sheila says that James said before it might be Ry's strategy. Sheila says it's real and Sharon points out he took advil and James says he's seen doctors. Sharon says in 5 days is the next competition and he should be good by then. Sheila points out if Ry has torn something, that would be bad. Sharon says maybe they'll make it a mental HoH because of it.

Sheila says Chelsia was a real trooper doing the disco ball comp while she had an injured knee. James says it's funny everyone is basing this whole game off the Disco Ball comp. Sheila says it was so hard and amazing. James says everyone is looking at it too intensely, they were just standing on a fuckin' ball. (*and then James' revenge kicked in!*) Talk turns to the potatoes. Sheila says she was blown away by Adam's energy. Sharon says Adam was helping her and she sent him to help Sheila in the potato thing.

They discuss who did more in the comp and who did what. James gets called to DR at 8:49

8:50 in PinkBR with Adam Ry and Nat. They're talking sex details. (*no thanks, I'd rather listen to Sharon and Sheila talk about nothing.*)

Sheila saying that Nat wants one of the guys with her at the end. Sharon says she pointed out that there are more guys than girls in sequester and she won't win in the final. Sharon points out Adam can't play HoH this next time and that the girls need to make sure that whoever I wanted to get out .. sheila interrupting that they need one of the boys to go. Sharon says if the guys are smart, they'll get rid of Nat because she's strong and good. Sheila points out Sharon is strong too and Shar says "But they don't know that!" Sharon says she lets people think she's not strong. She says she thinks it's funny that James says his biggest mistake has been revealing his strength. Sharon sarcastically says "But no one can beat Natalie, right?" and then laughs. Adam comes into BY in a hoodie and howls like a coyote/wolf/sick dog.

Sheila asks Adam to turn on the grill because she doesn't know how and she wants to cook the fish before it gets too late.

8:56 Shar and Sheil go into house to prep dinner. Ry joins and they ask if he's ok and he says he's just stiff. Ry says they may give him some medicine for it. Sharon says she woke up one Christmas with a stiff neck and it was her worst Christmas ever. Ryan says he talked to the doctor here and it's not spasming, just stiff. Sheila asks if he wants some steak. He says yeah and goes away. Sheila and Sharon back to BY to grill. Adam hitting golf balls (plastic oversized ones maybe) while James watches from fire.

Adam asks James how he's doing and James says alright. Meanwhile in the kitchen Sheila and Sharon say they'll let things play out and see what happens. Sharon says double eviction might be good. Sheila says she doesn't understand this game and wonders if it's bad or good. Sharon says it really shouldn't matter much because things change and Sharon says "I sure as hell didn't know Jacob's dumb ass would be here!"

(*lost audio...sorry!*)

(*outtie feeds cutting out on me..sorry*)

Archived