April 2 - Live Feed Updates

7:59 am BBT - James is back in the BR... (slop and salsa must be getting to him)... weird! Sheila and Adam start mussing around at the same time and stop at exactally the same time...

8:01 am BBT - James out of BR... stops to pop a zit... washes hands and starts lip syncing into the BR mirror... walks down hall holding butt (as if the poops are getting to him), stops to pause and look in spa room... stops at memory wall... takes a huge flying leap from memory wall and gets back into bed, Josh jumps up... "James oh what!!!" James - it is just me Josh - what time is it? James mumbles something... Josh - you keep getting out of bed? James mumbles again Josh - why? James mumbles and answer and they both lay down to try to catch some zzzzz's.... James is laying in fetal position as if his stomache hurts...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8:06 am BBT - someone says something and Josh says "What?"... no one answers... Cam 1 - James... Cam 2 - James, Josh/Sharon... Cam 3 - Sheila... Cam 4 - Adam and Ry...

8:08 am BBT - Feed white noise gets really loud for a second then does a pulsating noise and then resumes back to normal frequency...

8:10 am BBT - James keeps lifting his head up in bed as if he hears someting...

8:11 am BBT - Josh gets out of bed... wearing just his black skiivies he walks to the BR, doesn't knock, just walks straight in... can hear him peeing... holy cow! He is still peeing!!! Like 45 second pee! James is now moaning in bed... Josh out of bathroom, washes hands... goes back to his room and gets into bed... Ry is snoring...

8:14 am BBT - all HG's in bed but not all asleep...

8:15 am BBT - James can't sleep, keeps moving around and sighs loudly... Josh lifts his head to look at him, then lays back down... all is silent... Cam 1 - James... Cam 2 - James, Josh/Sharon... Cam 3 - Sheila... Cam 4 - Ry and Adam...

8:18 am BBT James and Sheila are both restless... someone tooted...

8:21 am BBT - Sheila is now flip flopping around (like that is something out of the norm) and yawning really loud... Ry is snoring loudly (but only for a second)... silence... oh wait Ry starts snoring again... (LOL! I like to call this time 'dead time' as it is terribly boring...)...

8:23 am BBT - James still not asleep, pulls the covers up over his head as he is laying on his tummy... Sheila is yawning more... James pulls covers back from over his head and starts playing with his mohawk again... Ry is snoring again... Adam is fidgety and is now rubbing his eyes... Ry snoring...

8:25 am BBT - Ry still snoring... Sheila still yawning... Adam is awake, but still in bed, wiggling his foot and pullling on his doodie-ha!... James fidgeting, Ry fidgeting... ( am I boring you all to tears yet? LOL!)...

8:27 am BBT - Ry is snoring super loud!

8:29 am BBT - Adam wiggling around and then moaned... James still like a worm in hot ashes... James lifts his head up and digs in his nose... James can't get comfortable and can't get to sleep... Sheila flippin, Ry snoring...

8:31 am BBT - Holy guacamole! No one is moving or making any noise... thought my feeds had frozen...

8:32 am BBT - Light just popped on between James and Josh/Sharon bed... james looks up and Josh puts a pillow over his head... Light popped on between Adam and Rys bed too... weird... James flipping around trying to get comfortable as is Sheila...

8:35 am BBT - Sheila is yawning really loud and a lot... James is fidgeting... Josh is readjusting the pillow over his head... lots of noise behind the scenes... James flips and flops all over the bed, pulls the covers back up over his head...

8:37 am BBT - James still quite restless, can't seem to get comfortable... Ry letting out little snorts here and again... James lifts his head up and looks around... Sharon restless now... James now has himself mummy-wrapped in his sheets... Adam and Sheila both move around at the same time again!... Adam throws the covers over his head... (looks as if the lights are really annoyiong the HG's)

8:42 am BBT - James seems very uncomfortable... very restless, seems a bit agitated too...

8:45 am BBT - Someone just played a low note on the butt-tuba... Sheila is rubbing the sheet beside her pillow then slides hand under pillow... James is rubbing on his ear and pulling on his ear and then rubs his nose... Sharon moves around, James half-sits-up and looks at her and then lays on his back...

8:47 am BBT - James back up out of bed... James walks to bathroom, taps lghtly on door and then goes in... James out of BR doesn't wash hands, steps on scale... sneezes walks over to sink and then walks away... sneezes again... walks to GP home, turns around faces kitchen and stops to sneeze again... false alarm... then he sneezes again... goes into kitchen and grabs a paper towel, blows nose... keeps blowing nose... stops and stands in kitchen look as if he is going to sneeze again... yet another false alarm... puts snot-rag in trash can... walks to BR and goes into the WC again... stops and turns back around to look at occupied/open sign on BR door, makes sure it is on occupied... goes into WC...

8:52 am BBT - James blowing nose in WC...

8:53 am BBT - James still in WC blowing nose... (sounds very congested)... Sheila very restless... James still blowing nose...

8:54 am BBT - Sharon very restless (maybe they are gonna wake up soon!)... James still in WC... Sheila 'scratches' and then flips around...

8:55 am BBT - FotH

9:02 am BBT - HG's are awake... Josh - Looks like it is going to be done pretty soon... James - looks like there is only one... Josh - yeah I know that is pretty lame, I would expect more out of them... Sharon brusing teeth... Sheila was still in bed... FotH...

9:05 am BBT - still FotH

9:09 am BBT - Shar - put on some Britney! You would dance to Britney... Josh - You know I would... BB - Good morning HG's it is time to get up for the morning... Shar - Have you changed your batteries? BB - The bedroom lights (Josh joins in) must reamin on during the day... Sharon and James are talking about Britney and Madonna and Josh's dance routines... talk of the costumes he wears... Josh to James - so you just feel awake and out of it? Maybe you will crash mid-afternoon...

9:11 am BBT - Sheila gets up, doesn't turn bedroom lights on... Sheila goes to SR to change her batteries... all cams on Sheila and the SR...

9:13 am BBT - Sheila goes to SR fridge and moves something... brief Foth... Adam and Ry still in bed... Sheila comes out and asks what time it is and then says good morning to someone... sounds like Sharon is cutting up her furrrrends treats... all cams on Adam and Rys room (the pink room)

9:15 am BBT - all cams still on the Pink Room with no movement in it, can hear in background Sharon cutting up her baaaaaabiiiiies morning treat... brief FotH... Sheila in BR Sheila ouit of BR... Sheila walks to kitchen... Sheila - you gonna make coffee Joshuah? Josh - Yes I did... FotH...

9:17 am BBT - Cams back to slumbering boys in pink room... Adam lets out a hefty grunt... FotH... (this damn FotH is getting annoying!)

9:18 am BBT - Cams return to pink room where lights are still out and the boys (adam and Ry) are still in bed... BB- The bedroom lights must remain on during the day...

9:19 am BBT - Lights in Pink room just came on... Josh to James - now what do we do all day? we just wait and wait and wait... it is so annoying... (Josh climbs back in bed) coffee machine is beeping...

9:20 am BBT - James - I said it's time to get up for the day! Right?... James in room getting dressed... James - My rastafarian belt for today, good vibes good energy... Josh - positive... James - positive! James - hey man you wanta pair of jeans? Josh - no those don't really fit me very well... James - ireally don't know what to do with myself now Josh - I know that is what sucks... all cams on Josh in bed...

9:22 am BBT - James left his bedroom... sharon just cam into bedroom Josh - it is like what do we do now? Shar - I don't know Josh - exactally Shar - I know I was watching shows and peeing and feeding the fuurrriends... Sheila says something to James about his age... Shar - Danielle was 20, that is what her secret was in the house...

9:23 am BBT - All cams on Josh in bed thinking... can't hear any other noises...

9:25 am BBT - James just climbed back into bed... yawns... Damn FotH again...

9:26 am BBT - Feeds back, all on Josh trying to go to sleep... Josh I am not getting dressed after the 2nd lock down... shar - do what... josh repeats himself... Shar starts on with a long s$$ runon sentence... James out of bed and talking to Sheila in background...

9:27 am BBT - all silent again wioth all cams on Josh in bed... BR shar getting ready to take shower... Sheila in background saying "I don't care if you don't believe me (in a joking way)"... Shar turns on water so we don't hear Sheila yapping anymore... can hear her barely in the background... Shar now in shower...

9:29 am BBT - all cams on shar in the shower... can hear Sheila in the background still flapping her gums... Sheila "Man that suucks", sounds like she is talking to James...

9:30 am BBT - Sheila still yapping, shower water is sparing us... SSheila yells "One minute! One minute?! Yeah ok thanks.. yeah no ______________"... all cams still on shar in the shower... Sheila laughing in background. Sheila - I'm just saying that sucks... laughs...

9:33 am BBT - All cams still on shar in the shower... can hear ppl talking in background... mainly Sheila laughing and such... Sheila - very true... someone else talks... Sheila - make that happen! make that happen! yeah I know you knew... james - I didn't know... Sheila - yeah I know, I don't know if I want to do this, maybe I will throw it cuz I am so good at competitions.. so good, yeah it is like do or die... someone else talking (male)

9:35 am BBT - all cams still on shar... still background talking... can mainly hear Sheila... shar done with shower... Sheila - the reality is too that you cannot control this environment... you are scary or you can sit back... I understand both of those... blah blah...

(Ok Sheila is dominating the convo so can someone else please take over... I cannot and will not report on her...)

9:39 Sharon in BR asks Sheila to borrow tweezers. Sheila talking about someone knocking her out of game. (volume inconsistent so hard to follow all) She told James he "accomplished that." James says something doesn't make him happy. Sheila laughs. James talking....None of them are coming back. Sheila says true. James says blah blah $500,000...if I'm going to lose my chance......sheila says "You are brutal! Just brutal! That's why you scare me" James talks and Sheil says Youre just looking to knock everyone out of the game...then more chat and she says "You're looking to knock me out. That is freakin' brutal James!" Sheila talking...blah blah Chelsia...blah. James says something and Sheila says "I never looked at it like that, I just look at it as surviving the game." She says it's painful to evict people and she thinks she cries every eviction because she's a Mom. (So am I, and I'm not crying about people who are buttheads to me over a freakin' game!) More talk while feeds show Sharon in BR doing makeup.

9:45 James saying he doesn't have any guilt (* I think*). Sheila

gets called to the DR. James joins Sharon in BR and says "I love fuckin' with Sheila!" James recounting conversation and says when Sheila says "really? Interesting." that means she will tell the whole house. Sharon asks how James feels about today and he says "Oh, Fine." Sharon says it will be very interesting. James says he's immuned to this day, that it's like whatever. James brushing, sharon makeup. James exits BR. All feeds still on Sharon.

Whoops...all switch to Josh and James in RedRoom. Josh asks why they called Sheila to DR and James says its cuz he was out there fuckin' with her saying that he's only there to knock out the people who need the money. They know her "tell" is when she says "Interesting." Both laying down. Josh says the down time today sucks. James hmmms.

9:52 silence in red rm with James and Josh - the remnants of the James Gang.

9:53 All feeds back to Sharon and Josh or Ry? goes to use WC. Sharon still doing makeup says "Hey Babe" when he walks thru. Feeds back to RedRm with James. Josh says "You like you're in good spirits today." James says "Yeah, but I'm coming down off the coffee and feel like I'm starting to wear down." (this could benefit the rest of the house!)

James smiles to himself. You can see his mind going a mile a minute. James leaves room.

9:57 BB - Attention Houseguests. There are fresh batteries.

Sharon walks around and tells Sheila she's getting ready now so later she's not pressured for time. Back to BR with Sheila for shower time.

10:26 am BBT - Nat got called to the DR a few minutes ago, She said they caught her on the potty... Ry just got a lesson on how to make coffee... James and Shar are playing speed, James won the first game. Adam just got called to the DR. Shar really gets into the card games... she is cussing up a storm... Someone is brushing their teeth but all cams are on the folks at the daisy table... James Shar and Squeal... sounds like Ry brushing his teeth (can tell by the gagging)...

10:28 am BBT - Shar is dealing another hand of speed for she and James to play... the GP's are running around like they are psycho in the GP home... Shar and James start another game of speed... yes it was Ry brushing his teeth, because he started soing that weird breathing, humming, whistling thing when he was done...

10:29 am BBT - Adam out of the DR says Good morning to everyone... Sharon won this game and went crazy! She asks James if he wants to play again, he says yeah... sharon is dealing the cards... Ry is doing his weird breathing this really loud...

10:31 am BBT - Shar is talking about Jacob (again!)... she always brings him up in almost every convo... Sheila asks James if he was good in math at school, James says no, James says that he took all honors classes... Sheila asks James if she got all straight A's, James - I forgot... Sheila - no you just don't want to tell me... James - yep... Sheila - it tells you a lot about someone... James - Just like you want to know my animals names...

10:33 am BBT - James and Shar playing another game of speed... James won again... Shar shuffles and deals another hand... Shar says something about a protein shake... Shar talks about when James walked in the room and how Josh jumped up like he was freaked out... Shar says she doesn't know if he was dreaming or what... Ry is getting salsa... James asks Ry - how is the salsa coming out? Pretty horrible huh? Ry - Mine hasn't come out yet, but I had a rumble in my tummy... I ate like half a jar...

10:35 am BBT - James and Shar playing speed yet again... Shar is getting riled up...

10:38 am BBT - Ry making a protein shake... making it right out of the canninister and gulping it down... Shar - do it right out of the thing, dontch babe? Ry - uh huh... Shar (to GP's) - hiiiii baaaabiiiies! BB- HG's you are not allowed to talk about your DR sessions to other HG's... don't know who is doing it as all the cams are on Ry in the kitchen....

10:40 am BBT - Ry (SCA) is done with his shake and is washing out his container... he is the only one in the kitchen... Ry sits at daisy table, alone, and is reading something...

10:42 am BBT - Hear blowdryer in background... Ry starts humming and whistling... cams change to sheila blow drying her hair... she is brutal on her hair... just rips the brush through....

11:43 BBT everyone in hoh for lockdown. Adam, Ryan, Sharon & James playing rummy. They are teaching Sharon to play. Sheila laying on bed listening to cd. Josh in bed with her, looks like he's reading Nat's letter. Not sure where Natalie is, maybe getting instructions or putting on make-up, can't see the hoh bathroom. No talk except for the rummy game.

1:50 BBT Nat must have been in the hoh bathroom. She's emptying the drawers, packing her things, preparing to move out of hoh. Except for Ryan giving Nat a little teasing about not packing her stuff up yet, talk is still just rummy.

Archived