Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Episode 7 - Discussion & Feedback

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Fuskie

Fuskie

Director of Social Media

• 2,418 posts
Episode 7 of the Morty's TV Big Brother Video Podcast is now available. For more information or for the latest episode, go to http://mortystv.com/podcast or subscribe via iTunes, keyword: Morty's TV.

Have a question or a comment about this episode? Go ahead and ask us or let us have it!

Fuskie and DreamAngel
Who look forward to your feedback...

Fatcat

Fatcat

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,954 posts
Hi Fuskie, question?? My DVR did not record my BB show tonight, so I am going to watch it on your podcast cept I do not know when you will have tonights episode out?? How soon do you usually put them up after they air?? I am so po'd at my DVR, I have had nothin but troubles with it lately, and I will not be here tomorrow so I am gettin the podcast info in case iot messes up again. Thanks Fuskie
Fatcat

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts
WOW I had no idea this was on iTunes. Nobody tells me anythng around here anymore. smile.gif I'll check it out.

DreamAngel

DreamAngel

Forum Host

• Pip
  • 4,186 posts
Fatcat, we don't put the whole episode up. Just the competitions. And it's usually for the week previous. Episode 7 only goes up to Natalie's HOH win. We still have another whole week to do before we get to your episode. In all honesty the best way to see the episode is go to the video thread. Smirnoff usually puts them up right after they air.

Echo, we've been doing the podcast for Itunes since last summer. But now that you've found us we hope to hear your comments, questions, etc. We can't get better without feedback from viewers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users