Episode 7 - Discussion & Feedback

Fuskie

Episode 7 of the Morty's TV Big Brother Video Podcast is now available. For more information or for the latest episode, go to http://mortystv.com/podcast or subscribe via iTunes, keyword: Morty's TV.

Have a question or a comment about this episode? Go ahead and ask us or let us have it!

Fuskie and DreamAngel

Who look forward to your feedback...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Fuskie, question?? My DVR did not record my BB show tonight, so I am going to watch it on your podcast cept I do not know when you will have tonights episode out?? How soon do you usually put them up after they air?? I am so po'd at my DVR, I have had nothin but troubles with it lately, and I will not be here tomorrow so I am gettin the podcast info in case iot messes up again. Thanks Fuskie

Fatcat

Fatcat, we don't put the whole episode up. Just the competitions. And it's usually for the week previous. Episode 7 only goes up to Natalie's HOH win. We still have another whole week to do before we get to your episode. In all honesty the best way to see the episode is go to the video thread. Smirnoff usually puts them up right after they air.

Echo, we've been doing the podcast for Itunes since last summer. But now that you've found us we hope to hear your comments, questions, etc. We can't get better without feedback from viewers.

Archived