"That's ENTERTAINMENT?" ??

Jem

Random thoughts for this morning.

I wanted to make sure people know that I didn't ignore ransters post above. We just took it to PM.

Special request, Anderson Cooper. There has been some speculating in the media about his sexual orientation. I don

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ranster627
Random thoughts for this morning.

I wanted to make sure people know that I didn't ignore ransters post above. We just took it to PM.

Special request, Anderson Cooper. There has been some speculating in the media about his sexual orientation. I don

Guest ranster627

Ranster Rambles:

Heard on CNN today that Michael now has an uphill battle as the past allegations against him have been allowed in to evidence at this trial. Seems prejudicial to me but that's why I am not a lawyer!

On Jesse Jackson's radio show yesterday, Michael claimed PJ Day came about because in a collapse that morning he bruised his lung ... yup, you read it right, bruised his lung ... something about how "fragile" he is. He claimed to still be in pain as he was doing the interview. :roll:

Jesse Jackson later appeared on CNN and said Michael thought there was a conspiracy against him trying to get at his Beatles and other rights. :lol:

Events seem fast moving on this front. I find it interesting that the past allegations are allowed in ... I think it is because this case was falling apart and it is the only way to get him convicted. Frankly, I think each trial / accusation should be separate and win or lose on their own merits! :!:

I still have no opinion about his guilt or innocence, but will continue to monitor events through legitimite(sp?) and other sources. Nancy Grace has him found guilty already!

That's it for me today, I must say, I much prefer responding to Jem over posting!

Well, you know how I feel about Jackson. Im sick of hearing about him. Lisa Marie is talking to Oprah about her marriage to him tomorrow. She is asked the "sex" question. :shock: (EEEK!) Im going to try and remember to watch.

:roll: He is always A pain, oh! Sorry you said he was IN pain. :twisted: Guilty or innocent, something isn

Guest GaYToR
Nancy Grace has him found guilty already!

That's it for me today' date=' I must say, I much prefer responding to Jem over posting!

[b']Ranster I enjoyed your rant. Always good to hear what you have to say, and while we may not agree on everything in that post, we most definitely agree on Nancy Grace. She gets me so worked up I throw things at the TV and write nasty emails to CNN. That woman does not belong on a respected news source. She needs to go back to tabloid TV.

I have yet to see her not try and convict anyone as soon as they are arrested. That Southen Belle voice just makes it worse. I think one day soon I may do a rant just on her. Just have to get a few facts straight that made me cringe the most. RANT ON!

That's it for me today' date=' I must say, I much prefer responding to Jem over posting!

[b']Ranster I enjoyed your rant. Always good to hear what you have to say, and while we may not agree on everything in that post, we most definitely agree on Nancy Grace. She gets me so worked up I throw things at the TV and write nasty emails to CNN. That woman does not belong on a respected news source. She needs to go back to tabloid TV.

I have yet to see her not try and convict anyone as soon as they are arrested. That Southen Belle voice just makes it worse. I think one day soon I may do a rant just on her. Just have to get a few facts straight that made me cringe the most. RANT ON!

Oh you are preaching to the choir!!! That woman is a pill!!

Last week they were talking about the man who tried to hire someone to kill Michael Schiavo and the Judge. She asked how someone could do that. Then in the next breath called what was happening to Terri Murder!!

Gee Nancy I wonder why people are so worked up when people like you throw fuel on the fire!!

GOD I HATE THAT WOMAN :!:

sorry to get off topic :wink:

Hey neb, nothing Off Topic in this thread. If they are a celeb. they are fair game! If you have a random thought about anyone, post it! :wink:

Here are my random thoughts for the day....

Jessica and Johnny? That

Guest ranster627

That's okay GaYTor, even I didn't agree with my rant ... I just couldn't believe some of what I was typing ... but I tried to provide "Just the Facts Ma'am!" :roll:

Guest ranster627
Hey neb, nothing Off Topic in this thread. If they are a celeb. they are fair game! If you have a random thought about anyone, post it! :wink:

Here are my random thoughts for the day....

Jessica and Johnny? That

Guest ranster627

Here's something to ponder:

Seems the good Reverend Jesse Jackson has survived his extra-marital scandal, and spent enough time undergoing atonement because he appears to be undergoing a high profile return.

Not only does he land an interview with Michael, and go all over the place to discuss it ... but this morning he magically appeared outside Terri Schiavo's current hospice residence attending / holding a vigil.

I have always thought there are many sides to everyone, but I question whether we need to see all sides?

It occurs to me (not necessarily the good Reverend or just him), that a lot of people climb out of the woodwork to re-energize their names!

Guest ranster627

Anyone have opinions about Joan Kennedy being found broken and bruised? According to CNN, she was NOT inebriated!

I just read this.

She has struggled with alcoholism, gotten arrested several times for drunken driving, and gone through rehab repeatedly. On Monday, she found herself back in the public eye when a passer-by discovered the 68-year-old ex-wife of Sen. Edward Kennedy (news, bio, voting record) sprawled on a sidewalk on Boston's Beacon Street in the rain. She was hospitalized with a concussion and a broken shoulder.

Exactly what happened to her is unclear. The Kennedys are not saying, and no police report was filed.

The Kennedys dont seem to have much luck in life! Tragedy seems to follow them.

Guest ranster627

The passerby was a woman interviewed by CNN and she was emphatic that there was no smell or other signs of alcohol.

I am glad that was cleared up to prevent the inevitable speculation that trails Joan Kennedy due to her past battles with substance abuse.

Guest ranster627
Random thoughts for Monday.....

I was just reading that the jurors are set to hear about Jackson's former accusers. Testimony is expected to center around 5 boys including Macaulay Culkin. Jackson is said to have paid in the vicinity of $25 million in legal settlements in the 1990's. That

Guest ranster627
JACKSON JACKSON JACKSON JACKSON JACKSON JACKSON JACKSON JACKSON JACKSON JACKSON JACKSON JACKSON JACKSON JACKSON :roll:

Did someone mention Michael??? He had a bad day in court today! The alleged victim he paid a couple of million too in 93(?) took the stand again .. apparently he held up well under cross ... then his mother was on, she had been a maid at Neverland, and she was full of inuendos, but apparently still credible.

I will say it again ... just what crime is he charged with? Seems to me all the best evidence are from charges not made!

On another note, just to follow up on the anchor stuff mentioned the other day ... shortly after he announced he would be retiring soon, Mr. Peter Jennings was diagnosed with lung cancer. His announcement on the news tonight was poignant. He intends to appear on World News Tonight as often as he can ...

Guest Anonymous

Ok-- I haven't been keeping up with the whole MJ thing -- but there's an old line saying that where there's smoke there's fire. Let's see -- he builds a fairy tale land for kids inviting them over on regular sleep overs. He's allegedly abused as a child. He's never grown up. He invites kids over and supports their parents financially. If it was anyone other than a celebrity would there be a question? I wouldn't let my son within a mile of him.

And... I was a fan of his. The key word "was".

Guest ranster627
Ok-- I haven't been keeping up with the whole MJ thing -- but there's an old line saying that where there's smoke there's fire.  Let's see -- he builds a fairy tale land for kids inviting them over on regular sleep overs.  He's allegedly abuses as a child.  He's never grown up.  He invites kids over and supports their parents financially.  If it was anyone other than a celebrity would there be a question?  I wouldn't let my son within a mile of him. 

And... I was a fan of his.  The key word "was".

I can't disagree with any of that, heard it everywhere ... I just feel everyone is innocent until found guilty (no matter what my gut may say, sometimes where there's smoke, there's JUST smoke!).

LOL, that was the most random thought I could come up with. You open yahoo news and JACKSON.

Could also be the fresh air I was out in today. Cleared the head of everything. :shock:

I guess I'll have to go read it now and comment sometime later. :roll:

First, though, jurors heard the ex-maid talk of the day she walked into Jackson's bedroom and heard voices--and laughter. Wade Robson, who would grow up to choreograph moves for Britney Spears and 'N Sync, was visiting Jackson at the time. Robson was about eight, she said.

"I walked in and they [Robson and Jackson] were in the shower," the ex-maid said, per reports.

On the floor, next to the shower, she said, were two pairs of underwear. "Mr. Jackson's, I knew, was white, and the boy's, I knew, was green," she said, according to Reuters.

This is something that really bothers me! I wouldnt let my child near him, boy or girl.

yadda yadda yadda.....Random thoughts for today.....

I know I always seem to bring this up. Brad Pitt (yummy) is denying any involvement with Angelina Jolie, claiming the story is

Guest ranster627

Hmmmmm, I knew someone would finally figure out my Jolie disguise! :wink:

Great post Jem ... took me all day to ponder a rant!

First the easy ones ... what a week for the Rimaldi's ... can any more happen to one family? I am not one to believe in curses, but it seems bad luck follows this family as it does the Kennedy's ... or is it just that the spotlight shines so bright ...

Get ready folks, grab some popcorn, now the real show begins regarding the death of the Pope ... the scandalous talk of succession and speculation. I am amazed they haven't started taking bets in Vegas. The only good thing about the Conclave, is that we won't be exposed to a horrendous back-biting campaign. Some of the many stories (lurid) of Conclaves past would put politicians to shame. I just hope a decision is reached quickly ... whatever the decision, there will always be critics. Although I hope to see the day when there is a female Pope, I would settle for someone with a new ethnic/racial background.

Michael Michael Michael ... he just keeps giving Amazing Grace fodder for her show ... I remember working in a horrible job where we all hated our boss, and the gossip was rampant! If we had the chance, I wonder if we would have sought revenge too? Not so far-fetched I think! Whatever the outcome, I want to feel sure that he is found guilty or not on these charges and not lurid rumors and innuendo's brought by people who have received a lot of money or have axes to grind!

Back to Grace: I have caught her show several times now ... last night was horrendous! It was so tabloidesque. Her description of a nine year old girl being buried alive was unnecessary ... okay, we all should know the facts, but this reminds me of the Geraldo brand of excitement ... outraged was this ranster!

• 2 weeks later...

I can't stand Nancy Grace... I know hate is a strong word but I think I can pull it out here!!

I do think it's funny when she slams Wacko Jacko.. What a horrible double standard... I am almost ashamed of myself!!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name