"That's ENTERTAINMENT?" ??

Jem

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ranster627

What a great thread Jem ... who loves gossip? Certainly not moi!!! :twisted:

I thought it was announced officially that Demi was pregnant?

Me... Love gossip. NEVER!!

:twisted:

No, I dont think it was. Ashton actually said something on Oprah, that he would like to have children. But never said she (Demi) was having one now. They are denying it all in the media! :roll:

Guest GaYToR

And Ashton was on Ellen today, laughing at all the tabloid press they are getting about the pregnancy. BUT, he would neither confirm or deny, and Ellen REALLY tried to get it out of him. :P

More comments on the rest coming soon. Well maybe not all the rest. I absolutely refuse to comment on the current craziness going on in the CA court. If I ever got started on that one I might never stop. All I will say is: Back pain my ass!

Guest ranster627
Have you looked at them of late? It's filled with Michael Jackson, it has been for weeks! :evil:  Now it made me sit back and wonder. Did they declare a Two Month break for most celebrities while the trial is going on? I for one, stopped reading about him weeks ago. They only thing that made me check back was Leno

Guest ranster627
Now we move on to Celine Dion and husband Renee. Extortion and rape. My god, what is the world coming to?

Rumours about Renee's abuse of women have been circulating for years ... in this one case he may be innocent, but where there's smoke????

As a Canadian we have heard many more allegations ...

Guest ranster627

I call it the Michael Watch, but everyday between 10:45 and 11:00 AM EST we are waiting outside the courtroom ... has Micheal arrived, what is he wearing, is he okay .... and so on ... it was really heated the day he showed up late and had the bench warrant out for him ...

LOL

Guest GaYToR

Moving on to Brad and Jen. Someone said, and it may have been here, I'm old and forgetful. She doesn't want to have his babies? Well, move over (or OUT, Jen.) I'll be glad to make puppies with him.

16_2_102.gif

How was the Michael watch this am? I see he is in Yahoo news again. The glittering memories of the moonwalking Jackson, who in the 1980s thrilled millions with his innovative dancing and dazzling concerts, have been eclipsed by pictures of a dazed, once pajama-clad, middle-aged man entering court for another round of public humiliation.

Jackson, 46, says it is a back injury that is causing his suffering. "I'm very much hurt. I'm in pain. I'm in pain," he whispered to reporters on Monday.

Trial observers wonder whether the real cause of his pain is the daily stress of seeing some of the tawdry details of a very private life held up for the world to shudder at. "I think for a man who has worked so hard to construct an image, to sit here in court and watch that image be eviscerated is very difficult for him," said J. Randy Taraborrelli, who wrote the 1991 biography "Michael Jackson: The Magic and the Madness."

Guest ranster627
Afternoon!  Random thoughts for today.

Moving onto rap.

The Rev. Al Sharpton, upset about violence in rap music, asked the Federal Communications Commission on Thursday to punish artists and radio stations connected with violent acts.
This aggravates me! Just because someone listens to rap or any kind of music. It doesn

Guest ranster627
Easter Post coming soon.  I must say for personal reasons this story annoyed me and I got a little P*&&% at it.  So I will go read and comment again.  :wink:

I can understand where you are coming from because I hate any racial stereotypes too ...

Sharpton has been especially vocal since a bitter feud broke out between artists 50 Cent and The Game last month. A member of The Game's crew was wounded during a shooting outside a New York hip-hop radio station while 50 Cent was on air criticizing The Game.
I dont agree with what happened here. But people cant put all rappers in one basket. But it is an issue that needs to be looked at.
Grammy-winning hip-hop star Lil' Kim could face years in prison when she is sentenced in June after being convicted last week for lying about a shootout outside the same New York radio station.
This I find frustrating that some celebrities think they're above the law. Maybe its camp cupcake here she comes! :roll:

All quotes take from the following story.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...ot/sharpton_rap

Guest ranster627

I totally agree that you can't paint all rappers or any other genre for that matter with one brush.

I do think that those who partake of violence should not be glorified and should be sanctioned ... it might wake them up if they are hit in the pocketbook ...

Sharpton was on CNN the other day and made the point that it seems the more violent they are and the more illegal things they do, the more street "cred" they get and the more airplay they get ... seems to be a Catch 22 to me ....

Why can't they all get along????

On the flip side, saw a piece just this morning about rappers and religion, and that many more are rapping for Jesus ....

I think there are good and bad apples in every basket ...

As for L'il Kim, it is not looking good for her at all ... she definitely changed her image for trial though, wearing very conservative clothing ... what is the saying, "a wolf in sheep's clothing"? LOL

As for L'il Kim, it is not looking good for her at all ... she definitely changed her image for trial though, wearing very conservative clothing ... what is the saying, "a wolf in sheep's clothing"? LOL
LOL, agree 100% there. The old board (before the

Guest ranster627

Not sure this belongs here, but she is a celebrity now and on TV round the clock --- CNN anyways!

As a person with a disability, I am so distressed by the Terri Schiavo situation and the hordes of media entrenched outside the hospice where she has been condemned to death!

I have slept so little over the last week thinking of all my friends with serious disabilities, and reassuring them ... and making sure my paperwork is up to date too. For the record, there are a lot of people who need feeding in this world, does this mean if you can't feed yourself you will be put down too?

I am not the most religious guy in the world, but I find myself very reflective ... I don't know how I will eat mom's Easter turkey when I think of Terri!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name